Iron Chef

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StinkFist462
the stuff these people make loook so damn good .. iron chef america sucks though

furryman
is this what they spoofed on Futurama?

I've never seen it confused

dragonpisces272
yeah these chefs are damn talented...i mean, they give you these ingredients and you have to think of what the heck your gunna make for one hour?
Yeah i also the american version it sucked

Smasandian
I hate the American version.
They did a Iron Chef Japan vs Iron Chef America for some sort of title of best Iron Chef and I saw the match between Flay and Sakai. Flay one against because he was American and not because of his food.

The judges on that show are absoutly brain dead when it comes to cooking. All they want is home stlye cooking and not actually try someting adventourus like salmon ice cream.
And they're not called talented but Master Chefs. But your right, they are talented.

dragonpisces272
Yeah I saw that episode a while back, and after the match, Flay just stood up on the kitchen board or something and started raising his hands (?). He's not in America, where you can just do that...he doesn't really have respect for the standards of the place...even though he's a guest

Smasandian
I know. That was one episode in the Japan version. But i was talking bout the American version which had the battle of Iron Chefs.

Bobby Flay might be a good chef (I wouldnt know, i never worked with him) but he's a dick.

Smasandian
Let's try to get this topic going again.

Who watches this show?
Who actually cooks for living (I'm talking about a career in cooking)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.