slade and kraven the hunter vs beast boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ebonyblade1
the three of them are trapped in a jungle by slade who is bored and makes a deal with kraven to go on the ultimate animal hunt. Who survives?
this of course consists of characters from the teen titan and spiderman comics and none of the characters are holding back.

ebonyblade1
In the comics beastboy can turn into imaginary creatures as well for a short time. I have seen him turn into demon like creatures, and unicorns. So i say he is pushed to the brink after an exhausted attemt to excape kravens nose, turns into, King Kong, or Godzilla and squashes them

spetznaz
I think Slade would win this solo. (Unless Beastboy got upgrades that i have not as yet seen - which could very well be the case). But based on the Slade i know, and Beast Boy, Slade would win this with or without Kraven.

Arsenal
That's awesome

jinzin
could beastboy become a scarrab and chew through kravens brains?

ebonyblade1
actually yes, he can become any insect, animal, or imaginary creature. In the trigon saga. I think that is what its called, whenever raven becames daddy's little girl. He became a 100 foot monster and chewed his doppleganger. It was on the astral plane. DC says that he can become a demon with whatever powers he "thinks" they should have. so it depends on his imagination.

Swanky-Tuna
That really makes Beast Boy pretty godly.

Mainstream
in the regular comics Gar Logan...aka beast boy can turn into fake animals? cool..if he could turn into combinations of animals he'd be Justice League material!

ebonyblade1
Yeah, he is actually one of the most experience titans. He was with doom patrol back in the day. And then he would turn into monsters, I had never seen. The guy has potential. If he was in marvel he could turn to a green sasquatch. I could see the battle with the hulk--two green goliaths battling it out.

Mainstream
I made a beast boy vs the hulk thread...everyone said Beast boy would lose...but now with all this new info I got on Gar..mabye he wouldn't lose as bad as I thought...In the titans tomorrow storyline Beast boy had become 10 years older and renamed himself Animal man..she could split off and become several animals...for the most part on the toon he protrayed as a goofball...but in the comic he's more of a serious guy..who acts like an intelligent goofball.

jplatinum
If beast boy turns into that beast monster, then the other team is dead.
He was as invulnerable as thing, had the strength of 5x spidermans, and the speed of quick silver.
He hit that other monster with a blitz combo attack at like mach 2 or 3 speed.
You couldn't see nothing but a line go back and forth across the screen.That wasn't even his punching speed, that was how fast his whole body moved from point a to point b like 10 times. Thats fast.
He would win easily.

long pig
Deathstroke blows up Beastboy with a small a bomb...accidenly killing kraven in the process.

long pig
Deathstroke basically took out the JLA by himself, beast boy alone is a punk.

Cosmic Cube
Beast boy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.