After the next STAR WARS comes out, what's next???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Move or merge this if you want, I don't care.

So, most of us have lived our entire lives with this whole Star Wars thing. After the first three, there were rumors that Lucas would make prequels and the world got excited. Then they started making them and they've been highly anticipated, maybe not as good as many expected, but nonetheless something to look forward to. Now, the final episode will be released this year and all the hype will come to an end. So, what will we have to look forward to after that? erm

Ronny
nah he said hes pretty much through with star wars

he might go make more indiana jones movies i heard messed

lil bitchiness
He might make a TV series? ? More books, more cartoons, expanded Universe?

The story is over however...

OMFG I cant wait to see the birth of Darth Vader droolio

The Tired Hiker
Yeah but, what will we do without knowing that another Star Wars movie will be coming out? Will we all die? embarrasment

Ronny
I bet hayden is going to sweat alot milla stick out tongue

Beast_Within
same stick out tongue

Ronny
id get pissed stick out tongue i already am anout the most recent three

i thought the trilogy was great embarrasment butthe newist stuff is just to show off CGI

SlipknoT
Im glad its coming to an end

The Tired Hiker
Do you think they will actually show the birth?!! eek!

lil bitchiness
droolio he better do!

My biggest regret is that theres no nudity in Star Wars cry#drooloi#

Ronny
laughing you get to see his chest ninja thats about as naked as he gets though

dave123
I have yet to see all 5 SW films, so I do not know big grin

Beast_Within
eek! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Did you ever watch it?

Ronny
shock YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THEM????

How lame are you, Spencer tongue

Tptmanno1
He's very lame,
WE should kidnap him nad foce him to watch them all!!

SlipknoT
I watched and Liked the original trilogy, but hate Episode 1 and 2 with a passion.

lil bitchiness
See all 5 before the 6th comes out!

dave123
I saw Ep I in the theatres a long time ago yes I saw (most of) Ep II on TV...

I saw Ep IV in media class, and Ep V a LONG time ago when it came out in cinemas (I kinda forgot what it's like) and I've never seen V eek!

So really, all I've gotta do is watch ALL of 2, remind myself of 4 and watch 5 for the first time happy

dave123
I'm gonna watch the 1st and 2nd, then watch Ep 3, THEN watch 4, 5 and 6 after that so I don't ruin the ending for myself yes

The Tired Hiker
Maybe this one will have nudity, they should show the twins pop out of Natalie Portman's coochie and just film it like a birth documentary. I think they could pull this off as long as it's more focused on the miracle of birth and not Portman's privates! smile

lil bitchiness
Spencella, the whole world knows the ending cry

Baylin
But there's lots of nudity in Star Wars Lil B, you just have to use the force to see past their clothing...

They're all naked under their clothes! confused

dave123
Yeah, but I haven't seen it stick out tongue so you might all be lying to me yes

Ronny
laughing

lil bitchiness
If I was a Jedi or a Sith, id use The Force to remove Anakin's clothing droolio I could say - ''my force slipped embarrasment ''

Oh yeah that'll work!

Beast_Within
laughing out loud
use the force, lil b.....use the naked force

The Tired Hiker
I don't think there was such a thing as nudity a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. erm

Beast_Within
laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Oh wait, Chewbacca was naked throughout the whole trilogy! The Ewoks were mostly naked. erm

Beast_Within
true!

and if it was a long time ago, y do they have guns and sabers huh?

The Tired Hiker
Hey, I never claimed to have all the answers. stick out tongue I wonder if Chewbacca has a red rocket like most domesticated dogs. embarrasment

dave123
cos it's in another galaxy smarter than us big grin

The Tired Hiker
Exactly, the whole 'galaxy far, far away' thingie makes it so anything is possible.

Baylin
Thats not true -

Chewie wore a bandoleer, butI sure it was only for the sakes of decency!

OB1-adobe
Me too

The Tired Hiker
You could still see his ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Baylin
and what a fine ass it is too! droolio

Beast_Within
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Front bettah then back...

My next avvy flirt1 -

http://img129.exs.cx/img129/850/no1darkside6ud.jpg

Baylin
Yeah but I bet you wish he was waving his other big red stick about... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beast_Within
laughing out loud

ARC Trooper 117
I'll probably curl up into a ball like Yoda, and disappear. yes

amity75
It's weird, I've dedicated my whole life to Star Wars and I think that once I've seen EPIII I'm gonna "De-Star Wars" myself and have no more to do with it.

lil bitchiness
I dont think George Lucas will let you - he'll produce more and more Star Wars related stuff - books, expanded universe...etc...

droolio

ARC Trooper 117
I tried to use your "Next Sig" lil b, but it was too big for me. stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Hopfully nothering.Yes I am a huge star wars fan.But I just hope it is the last one.Making more would spoil star wars for me in a bad way.Oh and let the force be with you!JMstarwars

ladygrim
very true big grin

Jackie Malfoy
You like star wars ladygrim?Cool!JM

ladygrim
yep... i think the movies rock ...my fave is Empire strikes back ...and rotj cuz the ewoks look like my pet dog lol

Jackie Malfoy
They look like my pet dog too!Cool we have the same ideas on movies.Return of the jedi is the best!Are you seeing the next one that is coming out in may?JMstarwars

Beast_Within
i am. i wouldn't miss it for the world cool

ladygrim
yep i will be ...

WindDancer
After Star Wars ends the world will disappear. eek!

Imaginary
sad I don't want SW to end

And lil b, that's JPs av!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.