Spiderman Vs Bat Girl (Cass)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Recent studys show that Batgirl(Cass) could kick the crap out of Batman,But Batman is still smarter. Casss is smart to but not as much as Bats.

She could ready body movements so that like her Spider sense.

When she was like 2 years old she was training and becoming the ultimate fighter.

Who wins

spetznaz
Spiderman would win.
And here is why.
Cassandra is one of the best hand2hand (human) fighters in DC. Second only to Shiva. And based on BatGirl: Knight Alone she is so adept and fluid that she seems to move '4.2 times faster than baseline human' and have strength '2.6 times baseline.' This is according to the Feds who were viewing tape of her basically thrashing a whole room of armed Special Agents. They thought she was a metahuman due to her speed.
But she is not metahuman. It just that her training has reached perfected levels.
But this is Spiderman we are talking about.
He can lift 10 tons, has superspeed (not Flash level, not even QuickSilver, but still considerably faster than the average person).
Hence physically Spiderman is just too much for Batgirl.

Whcih brings up Batgirl's greatest weakness. She does not have Batman's mind. She may be better than he is in hand to hand combat, but she is not near the strategist he is. Hence she would have to rely on her (great) physical prowess against Spiderman. And that would not be enough.

It would be an interesting fight though. They both have super senses, can both detect and dodge projectiles and bullets, and all that stuff (Batgirl is basically like DareDevil-lite when it comes to senses).

And Batgirl does have the uncanny ability to 'predict' what a person will do. And that is a great advantage for her.

But Spiderman would need more than sheer physical strength to defeat. For example Batman and/or Slade could take down Spidey, but it wouldn;t be through hand to hand combat. It would be through strategy and prep time.
Batgirl would rely on her physical abilities, and even though they are amazing Spiderman is a 10 ton strength metahuman.
Batgirl would fight valiantly, but she would fall.

I love everything about Cass - her attitude, skills, costume. But Spidey is a meta, and unlike Batman (whose greatest weapon is his MIND) Cassandra's greatest weapon is her amazing combat skill. Tat would be more than enough to beat human opponents (even skilled adepts like Elektra), but Spiderman is a meta.

A perfect fight for Cass would be against DareDevil. They are quite similar, with the differences being that DareDevil's 'radar sense' is more honed than Batgirl's proximity senses, and Batgirl's fighting ability is better than DareDevil's. Would be a great fight.

Against Spiderman Cass would need Batman's mind more than Shiva's fighting ability.

CountQuan
I'll go with Spidey.

The Flash
It's called agility.

Gotham Girl
Batgirl is agile too. She beats Spiderman by predicting his movements.

long pig
It's doubtful she could predict Spidey's movements, they're too complicated. The same reason she couldn't read Slade's movements.

Gotham Girl
Spideys moves are not complicated, because hes a human with powers,. Slade is a trained sick man.

long pig
Good point, can't argue with that.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by The Flash
It's called agility.

to go per definition, agility is the ability to change direction at high speeds, which is correct on your part pertaining to being the particular way spiderman can move.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Recent studys show that Batgirl(Cass) could kick the crap out of Batman,But Batman is still smarter. Casss is smart to but not as much as Bats.

cass can beat bat in h2h sure, but beat the crap out of him? batman is the most superb fighter in the dc universe. for some reason everyone is confusing being a better martial artist with being a better all-around fighter.

Gotham Girl
Corection deathstroke is and lady shiva

EsteemedLeader
deathstroke and shiva are, what exactly?

long pig
Slade shouldn't count though, he's highly meta.

He can beat the total hell out of Batman in h2h but he doesn't know as many martial arts styles, he just applies the large ammount he knows better than Batman.

EsteemedLeader
its his strength, speed,etc. that make slade APPEAR to be a better fighter. however humanity has never stopped batman or any other human superhero before has it. batman is looked down upon for being "normal". however, hes less normal than most other superheroes. hes not average in any way. superman is a normal kryptonian, so what people are basically saying is humans are less than aliens. whats wrong with you people? i thought you ARE humans. quit looking down on your own kind.

long pig
What the hell are you talking about? laughing

No, I meant Slade shouldn't be really counted as better in martial arts than Shiva or Batgirl, he's technically only better because of his massive enhancements.

He's a better h2h fighter, yes.... but he doesn't know 100 different styles.

When gail simone was asked about Slade's ability vs Shiva's, she said something like "Shiva is more talented, but Slade would overwhelm her with his superior physical level."

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by long pig
No, I meant Slade shouldn't be really counted as better in martial arts than Shiva or Batgirl, he's technically only better because of his massive enhancements.

He's a better h2h fighter, yes.... but he doesn't know 100 different styles.

When gail simone was asked about Slade's ability vs Shiva's, she said something like "Shiva is more talented, but Slade would overwhelm her with his superior physical level."

thats the point i was trying to make as well.

long pig
I thought so....but ya kinda went off the point a bit when you started calling everyone racist towards themselves. lol

EsteemedLeader
racist? no no no. you just make it look like humanity matters. there are many superheroes who are human but it isnt a factor in their discussions theyre considered superior or something. like iron man, captain america, steel, green arrow, etc. because of toys or enhancement or skills, which batman also has all of, they are considered to be at meta-human levels. my point is meta-humans are all still people. superpowers are simple physical attributes. its the ability to get the job done thats important.

long pig
Yeah but when your super power is physical AND mental, then it becomes too much for humans.

If Slade was just stronger and faster, then he wouldn't be much of a threat, but he's also capable of being smarter than any non-enhanced human. That added to his physical stats is what makes him a big deal.

EsteemedLeader
smarter than any non-advanced AVERAGE human. bat is more intelligent than slade and bat is human. this is the superhero world, lets stray away from pathetic human standards

long pig
Batman I.Q isn't half that of Slade's.
It'd be physically impossible for Batman to have a higher I.Q.

Metalmanx
Spiderman would stomp her. Just like he would stomp Batman (I saw where someone said Batman would win up there, so I had to throw this back in, too, apparently).

Never
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
Batgirl is agile too. She beats Spiderman by predicting his movements.

And I guess Spidey's Spider Sense is useless here.

Wanderer259
When up-close and personal for a physical strike? You're probably more right than you realize. Spider-Man's danger senses aren't instantaneous and neither are his reflexes. It's entire possible for him to come in, Cass predicts his movements, dodges, goes in for a strike, Spidey's senses go off, but he's too close to do anything about it. Hit.

Never
Originally posted by Wanderer259
When up-close and personal for a physical strike?

More often than not you see his Spidey Sense tingling while further away, not during up close fights. I was referencing those particular instances.

They do also "work" when up close, however -- and correct, his reflexes are not instantaneous, but superhuman.

If Batman can grab her by the throat before she can react, Spidey is more than quick enough.

Cass is fast, but not Spidey quick.

Wanderer259
Correct, but my example only meant if he's already up close, committed to a strike, and she manages to dodge, which he probably also wouldn't expect. His spider-sense and reflexes wouldn't be fast enough to save him.

But at a distance, yeah. There's no way she could tag him with a batarang, not without pulling some serious trickery, and I do mean serious.

Never
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Correct, but my example only meant if he's already up close, committed to a strike, and she manages to dodge, which he probably also wouldn't expect. His spider-sense and reflexes wouldn't be fast enough to save him.

But at a distance, yeah. There's no way she could tag him with a batarang, not without pulling some serious trickery, and I do mean serious.

Agreed.

yugotank
Spiderman is WAY stronger and WAY faster. Fighting skills and prep can only do so much. Spiderman destroys her!

tooa/presence
this is a stupid thread. Spiderman would let Batgirl punch him for fun and not get hurt because he is phsically superior to her. After he gets bored of her punching him, he'll web her up and toss her into Bruce's bat cave.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by yugotank
Spiderman is WAY stronger and WAY faster. Fighting skills and prep can only do so much. Spiderman destroys her!

I agree

bean_machine
Current Spiderman is way faster and stronger than ever. There is no way for him to lose.

CaptainStoic
How did this even make it to page 2... I've seen what an enraged Spiderman could do, if he hit her full force just once it could possibly kill her. The only way I could see him losing is if he jobs to her, or it was a fan based fight. I mean after all Wonder Woman beat classic Juggernaut, so anything is possible.... right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.