Can Deadpool assasinate Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
In a HUGE city, can Deadpool successfuly assasinate Wolverine?

long pig
probably not. what could DP do to him?

Gryn Jabar
blow his head off with a sniper rifle, then plant C4 on his skeleton, then BOOOOOOOM!

ScarletSpider
It would have to be an anti-metal bullet. It would probably also help to sever his head (cutting inbetween vertebrae) and burning both the head and body and burrying the ashes on seperate ends of the world. Just to be safe, y'know.

long pig
thru the vertebrae maybe...but his skeleton has to have hinges...because you remember seeing the skeleton fully intact outside his body? hinges are there definatly...even if theyre hair thin...theyre there.

crazyspinz
if there a hair thin they can be cut...

bader40
Yes, probably...oh no come to think of it...no.

crazyspinz
?????????

mr.smiley
i say no.
to many factors for logan to win.

long pig
hair thin or less you cant cut thru adamantium. his bones are laces with hair thin adamantium.

mr.smiley
true that

srankmissingnin
A believe Wolverine's healing factor was measured at healing a bullet wound a millimeter behind the bullet; a sword wound should have healed by the time the attack was finished.

Swanky-Tuna
If he had hinges though they'd limit his movement, especially on the spine, and he wouldn't be such a good fighter. I think the "whole skeleton" thing is just for looks.

srankmissingnin
Actually I think he does have tinny "strings" of adamantium holding bones in place... at least it sounds familiar.

Nataku8188
Wolverine is a fanboys wet dream, marvel has him beat everyone short of cosmic levels, any vs forum with Wolverine is a waste of time and space.

Realisticly, against the original wolverine, ya know, heals fast and is brutal, not the current unkillable guy, DP would win. He didn't heal instantly from bullets and cuts, and a bullet to the eye would've taken him out. Nowadays, nope, not happening.

long pig
eh, wolvie is alright...all the good characters have there "hype days" then it cools down and they become cool again...superman spiderman hulk punisher batman ghostrider..all of them were super hyped at one point or another...then it all cooled down.
a few more years wolvie will be back in his brown and yellow suit ill bet anything.
i remember punisher being in every marvel comic fer like a year...he got old real fast

jinzin
"He didn't heal instantly from bullets and cuts, and a bullet to the eye would've taken him out."

I assume your of caourse reffering to before he had his own comic, as soon as that happened the higher the issue number got the more imune he was to weakness.

I wanna say wolverine, but I honestly think if DP wanted bad enough he could take logan out from a distance,,,,,i don't really know how or have any scenarios in mind, I just think that has long as DP stays out of logans tracking range he could pull it off.

wolverex84
wolverine can survive almost anything, there is nothing deadpool can really do, and yeas, wolverine adamantium is bonded to his bone on a molecular level, which means his entire skeleton, all his joint and stuff

azndrgn
Really, it could almost be a stand-off b/w these two because they both have healing factors. And Deadpool's healing factor is a replicant of Wolverine's

srankmissingnin
DP healing factor is normally superior to Logan's but the way Wade is being written now I don't think he has the skill to compete with Wolverine.

Lord-of-Dreams
Is it a present writer? Is it a Wolverine writer? Is the writer being harrassed by Wolverine's legions of fanboys? Is the writer a fandboy of Wolverine... DP should win if he is tactile enough, which he almost always is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.