Multiple Man vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
clownTwo of marvels extreem funny men going at it. The only other two that come to mind are Ice and Spider.
So can Kurt round up a bunch of Jamies or does Jamie pull off another mob scene that cann't be coped with.shaun bunny

ScarletSpider
Madrox. I just have to go with him. His series was great, and who knows what special skill he's had some random dupe study that would enable him to easily beat Nightcrawler?

Arsenal
How come his multiples gain the clothes he's wearing when he multiplies? I would buy expensive clothes then multiply and have them take their clothes then sell them on ebay or something.

DarkCrawler
It's because of the unstoppable molecules. Same that Fantastic Four uses.

The Flash
Arsenal, I like the way you think.

radioboy121
Multiple Man definitely. Nightcrawler cannot really hurt Madrox unless he's going to try the teleporting body pieces stunt (not recommended as Nightcrawler will overall do more injury to himself) or try and rip out his eyes (a la Mellancamp).

ebonyblade1
I say multiple man, because he has been train as a one man army by x-factor and some uknown gov agency. Also about the clothes. When Jamie was trapped in the closet in his series he did not use his duplication powers because he said his clone would show up wearing hand-cuffs too. Since the handcuff were not made out of unstable molecules, he must be able to duplicate non-organic simple thing like clothes pieces of metal, plastic glasses. maybe even knives but not complicated things like assault rifles.

Mainstream
MM..cuz their is strenght in numbers

muffin man
probably nightcrawler

Mainstream
no way Ben.

muffin man
right. but in numbers multiple man would just bump into each other.
BAMF!. ow. BAMF! ow. BAMF, BAMF, BAMF! ow, ow ow, DAMMIT!

ebonyblade1
does anyone no if you can use unstable molecules to make anything besides clothing?

muffin man
If their unstable well then I don't want both trousers and underpants made out of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.