original xmen vs original superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
could the original xmen take out the original version of supes?
Proffesor x isn't included in this battle only the original five with their original powers

kgkg
can u list them there are many x-man's

mr.smiley
angel
beast
cyclops
marvel girl /jean grey
iceman

David Duchovony
Dude...Are you referring to pre-crisis Superman? Because if you are, all those X-Men, past, present and future would die miserably. Poor X-Men. sad

kgkg
even normal sups will beat them bad.

The Flash
Superman.

mr.smiley
I think iceman NOW would be a decent match and i don't see superman taking phoenix but anyway this isn't about them this is about the originals and wasn't the original superman weaker?

Swanky-Tuna
Do you mean original but in their current form? Because original Superman was like a beefy, more durable Spiderman wasn't he? I mean early, early stuff.

kgkg
lol confusing i though he meant pre-crisis that will be overkill

even normal sups can take them all.

mr.smiley
i'm talking action comics number one superman.
all i keep running through my head is
faster than a speeding bullet!
more powerful than a locamotive!
able to leap buildings in a single bound!

I don't think original superman was nearly as powerful

Arachnoidfreak
No, original Superman was a weak ***** compared to today's Superman.

He was only able to jump 1/8 of a mile, not fly. He had only heat and X-ray vision, and his strength limit was breaking chains and lifting cars. He may have actually outrun bullets, I don't remember.

So, all of the original X-Men vs the original Superman, the X-Men would take it.

mr.smiley
okay so everything is now cleared up

Swanky-Tuna
I'm going with the X-Men. They still had their teamwork back then and their yellow and blue suits were fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.