Vegeta vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
BAAAD!!!!!

evil face

Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) versus Wolverine (X-men)

Who will wins?

Happy Dance

Gregory
I assume you're joking. Vegeta would slaughter Wolverine, despite the fact that Wolverine is a far better character.

VENOMfan
Wolverine is infinetly cooler, Vegeta could kill him. but Wolverine and most marvel character's pawn "DBZ" characters in all aspects of character depth and you can realate to them. I dont remember the last time i got pissed and my hair changed color.

please discuss DBZ if you want but these VS threads are pointless, every one knows barley any body from Marvel or DC could throw down with DBZ guys and the only ones who can wouldnt even fight them, they would just blink them away

Gregory
The votes are tied. Someone actually thought Wolverine could beat Vegeta?

I agree that these vs. threads are pointless, but for some reason I can't help posting in them.

Incidently, I don't remember the last time I went into a berserk rage and had claws tear out of my hands. So I guess we're even.

VENOMfan
LOL, yeah i didnt think about that one I mean claw's in the hands and hair turning all sort's of colors are equaly odd....but I voted Wolvie just to be a ass i guess

eleveninches
Was vegeta the guy who killed psylocke in xtreme x-men?

Deus_ex_Machina
no vegeta is the guy who has sex with Bulma

Magee
LOL

WindDancer
I don't how know powerful any of DBZ characters might be. Whoever faces Wolvie will get a permanent scar in the face! Wolvie might get kill in the battle, but one thing is for sure.......he will go down fightin!!!

Gregory
Not only will Vegeta not be scarred, I doubt Wolverine would have a chance to "go down fighting." We're talking "blow up planets on a whim" power levels here.

Deus_ex_Machina
at least wolv is not a crybaby..

whatshisface
let me see...

a guy who can blow up a planet vs a guy who has mtal claws comin out of his fist... hmmmmmmm... i give up...

oh, by the way vegeta would wipe wolverines ass all over the earth

Spawnie
Ok, ofcourse it's Vegeta, have u guys even seen him fight? I don't mean all of u ok. Vegeta is very fast and strong without going ssj. Forget his ssj powers, he can beat him without it. He can throw miniture blasts that would make a mountain of the Grand Canyon look like a parking lot. When Goku fought Vegeta the first time they tore up mountains with themselves. I'm not saying that Wolvie is a sissy and that he couldn't land a punch, but Vegeta is too much for him. Let's leave DBZ, Marvel and DC world out of discussions. Some of u don't understand why ppl like DBZ, well I'm gonna tell u something:
DBZ is made primarely for kids, in Japan they have a different perception about censureship, and therefore is full of simple situations and simple emotions. As the series grew larger even Toriyama made the characters more serious and with more complex feeling problems. It's got lots of healthy humour for all ages and it always has a message. The message usually is that family and friends r your best thing in life, so if u u better stay true and loyal to them, and everything can be fixed with a little teamwork. U always have Goku show all his opponents lots of respect and he always perues his goals. I think u guys know what I'm talking about, I don't wanna make this into a cheesiest runt.

For me the best were the fist DB episodes, and I had lots of laughs watching it. Goku and Krillin r really funny together.

Lord Ryugen
Damm sraight spawnie. Nice to see someone who understands the show. Anyway this thread is a no brainer. All Vegeta does is float out of Wolverine's range plac both hands in front of him. Scream FINAL FLASH at the top of his lungs and Wolvie, the landscape and most of North America will disappear

Lord Shadow Z
I don't think the contest could be even called a fight because Vegeta WILL kill wolverine without wolverine actually reaching Vegeta.
Because;

Vegeta is a Saiyan, his power and speed increases as he fights and he just gets stronger by increasing his power even further using his other saiya-jin levels ( therefore wolverine would not be able to scratch Vegeta, no pun intended!!). He can fly, which puts wolverine shit out of luck in any case. And he can completely fry him into nothingness using his immensely powerful Ki attacks e.g Gallet Gun, Final Flash, Big Bang, Gallet Gun etc. Wolverine has no hope people.

WindDancer
Yeah but how long does it take for Vegeta to build his superpower? If he has to go through levels that means that takes time! If it takes something like 5 minutes for Vegeta to increase his powers, then Wolvie does have a chance.

The question is: How long does it take for Vegeta to build his superpowers?

Wolvie only needs like 1/2 a second to slash anyone into pieces.

Gregory
Originally posted by WindDancer
The question is: How long does it take for Vegeta to build his superpowers?

To go SuperSaiyan? A few seconds, maybe. But he's much faster and stronger than Wolverine without any buildup at all, and he can fire mountain-destroying energy blasts without any buildup at all. Plus he can fly, so he could build up all the power he wants out of Wolverine's reach.

RoguePw25
there is no contest. . Vegeta would smack the living daylilghts out of Wolverine. ALl he has to do is fly and throw and couple of energy balls and it's over for Wolverine

WindDancer
Yeah I know he is stronger, but what about fighting experience? I think that SuperSayian or how ever you call it do have weakness. Does Vegeta have any weak spots? As long as he does any superheroe might have a chance to capitalise on that. Especially a mutant like Wolvie.

Spawnie
Ok WindDancer, have u been reading at all this thread? Did u read what I have posted? I know about Vegeta and his powers, and I'm telling u he doesn't need to power up so he can beat Wolverine. I said that no ssj powers r needed at all so he can beat him. Wolverine can beat Vegeta if he transformes into Goku, that is it. The Big BAng attack can be performed from air, and it is a homing attack (usually he can do the blast in a few seconds, if he wants to destroy a montain then it takes him 10 seconds, and this is with no ssj powers). I don't want to expalin this further cuz at this point it shouldn't matter anymore.

WindDancer
Ok Spawnie, I did recognise that Vegeta would kill Wolverine, but I have ask if Vegeta has a weakness? Don't tell me he doesn't have a weak spot because that is imposible! All super heroes or super villains have a weakness. Does Vegeta have any weaknesses?

Gregory
In well-written, well-ballanced comics, super heroes and villians may be expected to have weak spots. Dragonball Z is neither of these things. I hate to tell you this, since you've asked us not to, but Vegeta has no weaknesses. The only way to beat him is to be more powerful than him.

WindDancer
I see your point Gregory. Is okay I understand now. I'm not much of a DBZ fan so your reasons sound fair to me. I only know little about the DBZ universe, but I can see that it takes greater power to defeat a less powerful character in the DBZ universe. smile

Spawnie
Yes, that is why I told u he had to be Goku to beat him, cuz Goku is his archenemy. Vegeta is only gelous of Goku and his powers, cuz Goku always was a step above him. He got even more furious when he found out that Goku didn't unleash his ssj3 powers when he faught him. Goku always believed in a fair fight so he gave him one, he went ssj2 and faught him with about same power level. Vegeta is a proud prince of his planet, his father was the king of Sayans. Their planet got destroyed by Freeza, and so was his father. He never could bare that he was beaten by a son of Bardok. Bardok was goku's father, and he was the only one that stood against Freeza and his minions. DBZ is based on power levels, and that is all. When Vegeta saw that Goku killed Freeza and became ssj he went on an asteroid field and practiced there untill he could do it himself. His goal was always to fight Goku and show him who the real prince is. Oh well, he never made it, lol.
But the fight between Majin Vegeta (posessed Vegeta) and Goku was the best fight in DBZ. Both were ssj2 level. (Vegeta didn't know that Goku was holding back his ssj3 level)

Lord Ryugen
Vegeta does not possess a physical weakness rather it's his overwhelming pride that screws him over so many times in DBZ. Vegeta believes himself to be the most powerful fighter in the universe. If a power greater than him arises he makes it his sole mission to surpass it even at the expense of everything around him. And if he does surpass the warrior then he doesn't destroy him, instead he'll toy with him. And that is Vegeta's greatest weakness he won't beat wolverine it's not enough, he has to humiliate him for challanging the prince of Saiyans. HOWEVER this does not retract the fact that Vegeta would slaughter Wolvie, Wolverine was killed in a comic by a Sentinal blast, Vegeta can put more power in one finger than a Sentinal with a full armoury

Spawnie
So true, so true...

FrothByte
please let the next vs. thread be more meaningful. even in hand to hand combat i doubt that wolverine would stand a chance even with his claws.

Commando
vegeta will smoke wolvierne! he is a wuss compare to the power of the most powerful in dragonball Z. Wolverne sucks!

VENOMfan
unfortunatley this isnt happening, instead of making a new vs thread without putting thought into it I suggest we brain storm a good one. I opt for a vs thread about every team from Marvel and DC and image/independent providing someone can explain them.
now i want to avoid a redundant Pheonix alone can win or Superman and please GOD no more dbz cross overs so lets try legit teams sans unbalanced team members.

so maybe the Fantastic Four, X-men((with jeam grey obviously not as pheonix)) the Avengers sans thor((if there ever was)) the replacement FF ((Spidey,Hulk,Wolverine and somebody else)) and then maybe pit this team against a league we create from all the Characters. ((kinda like create your own avengers))

Lord Ryugen
You know what VENOMfan I couldn't agree more. Let's stop these stupid threads where only the truly idiotic could consider these fights decent and create something decent

BOPRecruit 16
vegeta vs. wolverine. in my opinion, i think that vegeta would win in a battle against wolverine. although logan has superstrength, healing powers, and claws, vegeta can or is much stronger. he has more battle experience, destructive attacks/powers, and trains to get more powerful. plus, gets stronger with every battle. logan wouldn't be able to keep up with a saiyan's speed and increasing strength. also, he would suffer alot from this battle, even with a healing factor. go vegeta! saiyans kick butt!

rox
a better vs thread would have been vegeta vs rogue

BOPRecruit 16
vegeta could most likely beat the shit out of logan with his saiyan powers before he has time to heal!

Commando
thats right! wolviere sucks and Vegeta would wipe his mutant ass outa the universe! wolviere healin wont work against one of his blasts!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
plus, the mutants and x-men don't know how to use the dragonballs.

bardock
wolvie has more experience in combat but vegeta is far more powerful in every other aspect of fighting.wolive power of 7. vegeta 400million

'Vegeta'
lol good one vegeta would massicare wolverine! but Wolvierine is still a cool person with some skills

manjaro
damn striaght dude, in fact vegets woundnt even have to power up. Just a small e.g remeber when goku was granted 224 hrs to come back to earth s that he could compete inthe world martial arts tournament? Any way when they were all punchin the machine tto see what division they should be placed in vegeta barely tapped it and sent it smasing thru the trees and the walls and stuff. so if he really put his back into it he could probably smash Wolvies adamantium frmae witha swift blow

manjaro
24hrs rather: frame(sorry was typing to fast)

Daywalker
Actually this poll is pretty rediculous. Saiyans are insanely powerful and they can do moves like the human torch's super nova as a warm up. Not to mention some of them are powerful enough to destroy an entire planet.

They're from totally different universes and totally mismatched.

hotsauce6548
the only good superhero vs. DBZ character would be somebody vs. Superman cuz hes well almost invincible

Joker1237
Well people should vote for Wolvie just so in a way wolvine can walk a way with a small victory. lol winning this dream fight in the votes.

Daywalker
Supes would get his cape handed to him the way his powers have been watered down.

Daywalker
I guess that's why the poll got shut down with him in the lead. very clever.

Spawnie
lool

Black Spiderman
vegeta would blow his head off

Arachnoidfreak
I love the way this was closed with Wolverine ahead in the poll by one vote.

FeceMan
Vegeta sucks. Therefore, Wolverine wins. (Not really, but I have an intense loathing towards Dragonball and all its incarnations and whoever the hell is responsible for this waste of a thread.)

alex_123
Are u guys who think that Wolverine actually has a chance at beatin Vegeta a bunch of **** or sumthin, geeze!!, lol, Vegeta would totaly ebliderate Wolverine with ease!! Also, Vegeta's like 200 x faster, stronger & more powerful than Wolverine, ha, Wolverine, beatin Vegeta, now that's funny!! Oh yeah did I forget to menchon that while Vegeta is *200* x faster, stronger, & also more powerful than Wolverine, that that's only in his normal Saiyan form, shit!!, lol, if he were like a Super Saiyan, that 200 x would switch from that straight up to like 800 x, & oh hell no, Wolverine u might aswell give up on tha spot, cause Vegeta, if he were 2 turn into a Super Saiyan 2, or also known as an ascended Saiyan, that 800 just went up the power bar again to like somewhere inbetween from 1,800 to about 2,300, shit!!, lol, the only thing that it would take 4 Vegeta 2 kill Wolverine, is just either a few Ki Blasts, or like a punch to the face or the stomach, & that just as a normal Saiyan, Wolverine wouldn't even be able to get a shot in on Vegeta before he's dead, n let's say, that if Vegeta defeated him by either a punch to the face or stomach or somethin like that, than instead of like Ki Blastin him to smitherines, or disinagrate him during a Blast, while Wolverine's dead body just lay there on the ground, Vegeta would more than likely do somethin like spit on him, & then after that, say somethin like "Hmph, pathetic, he was just a waste of my time!!" Or in other words if Vegeta just wanted to get this fight all done & over with, the only thing that he would have to do is teleport behind him, n either 1 - grab him by the neck n break it, or 2 - just blast him into oblivion!! Man oh man, u guys who think that Wolverine would win, lol, hey, u obviously have no clue whatsoever of what these Saiyans r capable of doin, cya, oh yeah n wait, just 1 more thing ok, believe it or not, but wether u do or not, it's true, Vegeta could have done all of that teleportin behind his back like the 1 that I just said, in all than less than 1/4 of a milla second, & hey don't forget, that thats only when he's just a normal Saiyan, if he were SS, SS1, SSJ, or SSJ1, whichever 1 u prefere to call it, he could do that in like less than 1/8 of a milla second, n if he were SS2, SSJ2, or an acsended Saiyan, whichever 1 u prefere to call it, he would do that in all like less than from somewhere inbetween from like 1/15 to about 1/35 of a milla second

Shadow_King
why did you post at this old thread.

Nataku8188
Because he's an idiot. And since I'm so bored, I'll just write the whole thing out;

The sun beats down on the duo, Wolverine stands facing away, with a cigar in his mouth. Vegeta's arms are crossed and he is analyzing his opponent.

Vegeta: (To himself) I can't seem to read a powerlevel... either he is very weak or very strong. Either way we shall see...

Wolverine: Look bub, I've had the beyonder face me against some pretty dangerous fellas, and I don't count you among em. Walk away now while you're still in one piece.

Blinking, Vegeta is stunned for a second, taken aback by Wolverine's statement. Laughing heartily, he grins.

Vegeta: In one piece eh? You dare insult the prince of all Saiyans?

Uncrossing his arms, he slides into his usual fighting stance.

Vegeta: Well come on then.

Tossing his cigar to the side, Wolverine shrugs. He turns and cracks his neck before poping his claws out with the infamous *Snikt*

Wolverine: It's yer funeral.

Vegeta blinks, and in that second Wolverine acts, throwing himself at Vegeta. Recovering quickly from his astonishment, Vegeta flys at Wolverine with enough force for the ground at takeoff point to be shattered into shards. In a flash, Wolverine is skidding across the ground and Vegeta is rubbing his fist as he slowly hovers downwards.

Vegeta: You've got a hard head. Hmph. Too bad it won't save you, claw boy.

For his part, Wolverine is having trouble getting reoriented. His adamantium saved his skull from being caved in, and his healing factor kept him from passing out. Climbing to his feet, he spit on the ground and waved Vegeta forward.

Wolverine: I've taken worse shots from bigger men. My adamantium laced bones ain't gonna break that easy bub.

Vegeta is perplexed at the mention of adamantium, but he shrugs it off.

Vegeta: No matter, if I can't break your bones, I'll blast the flesh right off of them!

Rising into the air, he cups his hands together and begins to draw in energy. Now Wolverine is the confused one, rubbing his head he tries to figure out what Vegeta is doing. As the ball of energy appears infront of Vegeta, Wolverine gets the picture and prepars to dodge.

Wolverine: I been workin with Cyclops how many years? Bub, energy blasts ain't gonna work.

Vegeta ignores him and pushes himself further without going super-saiyan. The ground around him cracks and Wolverine becomes uncertain.

Vegeta: Final... FLASH!

Vegeta fires the beam and Wolverine can't jump far enough to avoid the titanic blast that smashes into him. Holding the blast for barely a second is enough, and when the smoke clears all that is left is a pile of strewn about adamantium bones.

Vegeta: Hmph. Weakling.

Kontraz
thats good... either that, or vegeta could just throw wolverine to the moon, then blow the moon up with ease... there is SUCH a strength/fighting skill/speed/power level difference between the two. This match was over way before it started...

§nakehead
It take time for vegeta to build up super sayians wolvie could kill him if he was quick enouth

§nakehead
okey heres how it happen

Vegeta: I shall destory you

Wolverine: whatever bub

vegeta:attempts to blast wolvi but wolvering blows the blast with his adamtium claws deflecting them

wolverine jumps and claws vegeta to shreds

Wolverine: Ive fought the hulk your childs play.

wolverine smokes a cigar and ordes wiskey for celebrating his vicotry

SnakeEyes
this matchup is one of the most horrible. This thread should be closed

Nataku8188
You know nothing, and you've proven it time and time again. Vegeta can destroy planets without even going SSJ.

bardock
wolvie wouldnt even get a chance to move his muscle fiber in his foot before vegeta knocked him to jupiter

Shadow_King
sanke eyes is right why is this thread still open???? and its easy to say vegeta would win.

bardock
this thread is like you grandma vs dr,doom who will win.it gets stupid.

OVER

Shadow_King
Why cant ppl use vs thread disscusiion

Kontraz
cuz the vs thread is too confusing... it already has one going on in there at the moment anyway, and to throw another in there would just get a whole bunch of posts that would have nothing to do with what was the current topic.

Shadow_King
true. ok what about someone posts a fight and evryone talks about that one fight till the next day i know its long.

Kontraz
nah, i think people should just keep making threads like they are... long as they arent rediculously obvious like this one...

Shadow_King
ok but its always gonna be ridiculous.

jplatinum
normally, wolverine can handle just about anyone with his recent healing factor set on insanely high, but this is vegetaI say Logan stands a chance if vegeta is overly arrogant and wastes time or doesn't take him seriously. He probably wouldn't unless he saw wolverines claws cut through something really solid with no effort at all. then, he'd get serious and wolverine just wouldn't be able to handle a basketball size fireball with the force to destroy earth 10x. Oh, any vegeta pass the planet namek saga, and wolverine is history before he even gets to go berserker.

mr.smiley
in all reality vegeta would win but if they ever had a cross over wolverine wins.
without reason he can beat anyone just cause he has

kgkg
lol Wolverine is beating vegeta ohhh my God.

Vegeta could rip anyone in marvel earth period.

Kento
Yea..I doubt Vegeta could stand a chance against anybody who could give Wonder Woman a run for her money in the MU...but Vegeta can easily take Logan.

jinzin
seriously this fight should have ended with vegeta kills wolverine. This is stupid, someone could argue (and rather effectively) that wolverine's claws can't even cut vegeta but whatever.

I mean wolverine couldn't even out-stamina vegeta, DBZ guys fight for like days on end, they make guys like logan and spider-man look like chumps in terms of durability. this is pathetic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.