=You know your obsessed with LOST when......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
1-you start to talking to random people that you don't even know about LOST and it's not even out in your country yet...

2-you reinstall your software in your computer and for your user name you register it as jack/sawyer

3-you eat peanut butter and and smile

4-whenever you see a photocopier ..you laugh your ass off

5-you randomly write LOST with Jack,Sawyer and Charlie all over your mouse mat...

6-you've watched each episode around a million times..and re watch at least one episode a day

7-even though you watched the episode a million times even reading about it still makes you laugh/cry

8-when you've watched the latest episode and the end credit start coming up..you already feel withdrawal symptoms...and instantly need another lost fix

9-your supposed to be doing something else but instead your at your computer drooling at pictures of josh holloway and matthew fox

10-you sit at your computer on Thursday going mental that your in a queue to download that latest episode..so you re watch another episode to keep your self calm

11-people have started to put you on their ignore list cause all you talk about is lost

12-when you have a dream about lost..and consider that one the best nights of your life

13-when even though you know it's just a tv show you wonder how you can get to the island... not to rescue them, but to join them

14-when you post on kmc everyday about lost

15- when every siggy/avvy you've had since you've watched the show has been LOST related

16-when you start to make threads like this

16-..when your reading all these and realise you do all of these and more.....

FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE PEOPLE stick out tongue

A4E
17. u clean the C-Disk of ure computer only so that u can download a shareware program wehre u can download LOST episodes
18. whenever u hear names of the characters like Jack, Charlie, Kate, etc. u automatically start thinkning about LOST
19. when ure avatar, sig, title, location are all related to LOST
20. the best gift u can think of for ure Bday is the LOST season 1 box

Morning_Glory
21. when you start having dreams about your KMC friends - who in your dreams get mad at you cause you post way to many LOST pics and they threaten to report you to the mods...embarrasment cry

Morning_Glory
22. when you are jealous of the jar of invisible peanut butter...wishing you were the invisible peanut butter no expression

KillTheLight
wtf.....who reported you.......

A4E
whistle

charmedFairy
nosweat

A4E
it wasnt me... the whistle simly wa a joke...

23. when u cant wait to have a kid so that u can call it after one of the LOST characters laughing out loud

charmedFairy
24. When your class has a project where you have to draw a baby and you give it the name charlie and last name sawyerlaughing out loud i literally did that today

A4E
laughing out loud

25. when ure in bed and u cant stop inventing theories about Kate's past, etc.

Morning_Glory
no one ... it was just a dream I had...

KillTheLight
i know you did blink but who reported you in your dream........

Morning_Glory
oh! cF ... she was so pissed off at me cry (in my dream)

KillTheLight
okie..yep that sounds about right......eat

charmedFairy
i coudnt do thatlicking

LittleGilraen
26. when you are officially declared a 'LOST freak' at your church and/or school. happy

27. when you continually have dreams about LOST and/or its characters.

Morning_Glory
28. when you can smell the ocean air and feel the sand in your toes

blink

KillTheLight
29.When you go into star bucks and name the fat guy who works there Hurley

Morning_Glory
( I named the guy at work Sawyer) embarrasment

KillTheLight
eek!...have you spoken to him yet.....

Morning_Glory
no.. embarrasment

i think his name is either larry or frank ...meh! not the name I was thinking... blah blah

KillTheLight
your right you should continue referring to him as sawyer....weather you know his real name or not.....eek!

Morning_Glory
yea cause "larry" doesnt cut it as a sexy name erm... well at least not to me...no expression

KillTheLight
nope..no2...it's no where near as hot as the sawerlicious name that is sawyer

Morning_Glory
did you watch the last weeks LOST episode... did you hear Sawyer's real name?? James

KillTheLight
yup...erm...at least he changed it

Morning_Glory
I like Sawyer better...icecream

KillTheLight
of course.....droolio

Morning_Glory
droolio

ok you know you're obsessed when...

29 (?) ... when your whole desktop is filled with LOST photos!

·•Lost_Freeak•·
laughing
u no ur obsessed wen ur skool diary has LOST on every page and piccys all the wat thru it eek!

Morning_Glory
...when you are at work and all you do is chat in the LOST forums during all your free time - instead of socializing with fellow co-workers

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
...when you almost kill ur buddies when they say they didn't watch LOST yes I nearly did that

Morning_Glory
I got mad at one of my friends when he told me he wasnt going to watch last weeks episode (ep 16) -- he said he was just going to skip and watch this weeks episode...

I was like NOOOOOO you have to watch last weeks episode!! have to have to have to!!!!!!...

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yes I feel your pain

·•Lost_Freeak•·
laughing
FNL almost LITRALLY did kill ppl'z tho no expression ......and i was there....lucky i watch it or i'd b in hospital

Morning_Glory
you know you are obsessed with Lost...

when you crave peanut butter

·•Lost_Freeak•·
mmmMMMMMMmmmm.....i'm usualy the 1 in the hose 2 eat the peanut butter outta the jar....errr...i mean....NO I'M NOT roll eyes (sarcastic)

ur no ur obsessed wen...u dream of kissing 1 of 'em
(eg. SAYID drooly AND CHARLIE!!!! drooly drool )

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Charlie's Mine stick out tongue We made an agreement remember

Well actually I got Dom....but he is still Charlie so stick out tongue

celestial_moon
30) When you offer a jar of invisible PB to your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend

·•Lost_Freeak•·
..... wtf

KillTheLight
31-when the show is finally coming to where you live and you already have every episode so far on your PC that u can watch anytime you want...yet you still will watch it when it comes on TV...no expression

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
laughing

32-When u become obsessed with it only after watching the first ep & watch that ep (which u taped wink ) 100 times before ep 2 airs!

sblomie545
33: when you randomly blurt out LOST lines and everyone in your english class thinks ur psychotic
(i kinda did that today... the whole thats the best bloody peanut butter i've ever eaten thing... yeah... embarrasment)

·•Lost_Freeak•·
( laughing )

34- wen i devote all ur internet time 2 talking 2 lost-obsessed ppl and lookin 4 piccys hyper

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
35: When that Jess girl tries murdering you coz she is sick of hearing you say the word LOST

·•Lost_Freeak•·
laughing

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Im glad she has stopped doing that now no expression

·•Lost_Freeak•·
same no expression or else....i would have died 8456874 times stick out tongue

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I would of died like 9898989679658978948896499084386468034668368346 times by now

·•Lost_Freeak•·
waaaaateva.....same diff stick out tongue

Pirate_monkey
thats alot confused

Morning_Glory
blink

KillTheLight
eat

Morning_Glory
Im not sure what is going on... blink...

·•Lost_Freeak•·
*snif* i hate LOST now cry *has just read spoiler thread* crying

Morning_Glory
why did you read the spoiler.........!!!!!!!!!! chair

KillTheLight
aww it might not be true...they're filming lots of different endings erm

·•Lost_Freeak•·
u should by now i do the Op' 2 wat i'm told cry

WHY SAYID!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? crying

Morning_Glory
dont say it out loud - put it in a spoiler

·•Lost_Freeak•·
sry *snif* cry

KillTheLight
bit late for that now ..i think the whole forum knows

Morning_Glory
ok ...

·•Lost_Freeak•·
cry

KillTheLight
cf posted some really good sayid pics in LBL

·•Lost_Freeak•·
eek! *leaves kmc and goes 2 LBL*

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Yet she neva made it there

Mønkey
36: when your favourite song of all time is the "Sawyer Song"...

charmedFairy
37. when you end up in here..answering questions about how obssesed you are with lostno expression

sblomie545
38. when u become a proud member of this forum where you spend most of ur time talking about lost

Mønkey
39. when you spend your time anticipating lost reruns....

KillTheLight
40..cause you feel like your missing your dysfunctional island family...cry..now that the season has ended...cry

sblomie545
41. because you're still talking about lost and probably will for the entire summer when it isn't running..... confused

xLiNdS x 622x
42. Every dream you have is about LOST

_Sanctuary_
43. You spend practically forever on this website waiting for someone you can talk to about lost...

44. You cover your mobile phone in pictures of lost characters big grin And use clear nail varnish as a protective coating no expression

45. You played "I never" today big grin (It was fun!)

46. You look out for the cursed numbers confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.