Wonderman vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
smilie_osxWill Wonderman somehow walk away from this fight similing too. We're going with the notion that no one hits harder than Wonderman. This fight will sit down the Titans.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm.... toughie.

WW has some things going for her.... but I personally think that Hulk hits harder and probably has more stamina.

I mean - Hulk back-handed Superman out of Metrolpolis lol.

ZephroCarnelian
Oh!!! WonderMAN! Sorry lol! How does WM compare to WW? Cos I don't know much about him.

Eden Unicorn
Wonderman can prob. sit down Thor or Hercules. I think he punches Hulk until Hulk goes Banner on him. Then the next time Hulk runs into Wonderman there is no show. Wonderman sits down the Hulk, like it or not.

Cooties
Wonder Man no doudt. He can lift and press over 150 I belive

kgkg
lol hulk liften billions of TOn so don't talk about strent here,

Hulk can beat wonderman not easily but he can win

mr.smiley
yeah,i say hulk

Wonderman
Wonderman being the Most Powerful Avenger has Hulk outclassed. In stamina and longevity and all other places except Strength. Wonderman has the most powerful punch. He can hurt the Hulk. The Hulk may get a bit stronger, but in Wonderman's case Strength is insufficient.
He topples the Green Giant or Hulk does what he says to do.

JWangSDC
I love how the person who started the thread, answers it.

Scoobless
Originally posted by JWangSDC
I love how the person who started the thread, answers it.

people start the threads they want discussed....... of course he's going to have his (or her) say

and the hulk did not lift "150,000,000,000" (or however many) tons, the mountain range may have weighed that much but hulk was only under a fraction of its entire mass, i'm not saying it wasn't a lot he WAS holding up..... or supporting..... but the comic cover was very missleading

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless

and the hulk did not lift "150,000,000,000" (or however many) tons, the mountain range may have weighed that much but hulk was only under a fraction of its entire mass, i'm not saying it wasn't a lot he WAS holding up..... or supporting..... but the comic cover was very missleading

The Hulk did lift 150 billion tons. In essence, lifted the mountain. He raised the mountain while it was on his back. That would be lifting it. You could say that he squatted it. It was a mountain, not a fraction of a mountain. It may not have been a mountain range, but regardless of its size, it was a mountain, and it weighed 150,000,000,000 tons. Hulk is very capable of lifting 150 billion tons, or much more than that. Remember the whole "limitless strength" deal?

Originally posted by Wonderman
Wonderman being the Most Powerful Avenger has Hulk outclassed. In stamina and longevity and all other places except Strength. Wonderman has the most powerful punch. He can hurt the Hulk. The Hulk may get a bit stronger, but in Wonderman's case Strength is insufficient.

Wonder Man may be your favorite, but he is certainly not the most powerful Avenger; Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain Mar-vell, and several others are far more powerful than him. Wonderman cannot lift 150 tons; his maximum range is 75-100. Hulk can lift much more than 100 tons, even in a calm state. Wonderman does not have more stamina or endurance than Hulk. The Hulk has fought for days without rest, showing no signs of fatigue or relent.

Hulk is more durable than Wonderman, he's WAY stronger, he's smarter, and he's got better fighting skills. His only disadvantage is that he's not quite as fast. Wondeman's speed is attributed to his flight, which is the speed of sound, at best. However, Hulk moves extremely fast, and he can jump with enough velocity to clear Earth's gravitational pull. He has chased down 757's on foot, and mounted them with a casual leap.

If anyone's outclassed, it's Wonder Man. Hulk wins

DarkCrawler
Agree.

theflyxx
Undoubtedly the Hulk.

Scoobless
his speed isn't all about flight

"Wonder Man also taps his ionic energies to enhance the speed of any of his physical action, giving him a practical reaction time hundreds of times faster than an ordinary human being's."

he also starts at class 95 but he can exceed that, along with his flight and invulnerability he should be able to put up a decent fight against Hulk

who?-kid
A decent fight ? Yes absolutely. But not for that long, you know what they say, the angrier Hulk gets...

Blade Cutter
Wonderman can only lift 95 tons. Last I checked.Are you talking bout Ultimate Wonderman I know nothing of him.

Scoobless
is there an "ultimate Wonderman"? regular wondie is 95 tons base.... he can go past that........ i'mnot saying he is unlimited, but he can go above 95

Draco69
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Wonderman can only lift 95 tons. Last I checked.Are you talking bout Ultimate Wonderman I know nothing of him.

Ultimate Wonder Man is bound to come eventually if he hasn't already.

Scoobless
i've got up to ultimates vol 2 iss 3 and he hasn't been mentioned....... though it looks like we'll be seeing ultron and possibly vision before too long

Blade Cutter
If they fight in space or under water Wonderman may win since he don't need food air or water and if he flys away and wates he can wate until hulk dies of old age are bruce die of old age since Wonderman dos'nt age.But even under water Hulk can hold his breath for like a month.

JWangSDC
If it's that wonderman....He has no chance against hulk. How on earth would you think he is more powerful than the strongest of the Marvel Universe?

Scoobless
Originally posted by JWangSDC
If it's that wonderman....He has no chance against hulk. How on earth would you think he is more powerful than the strongest of the Marvel Universe?

i never said i thought he was "more powerful" but fights aren't all about strength, if they were then Batman and Spider-man would've been killed long ago

Wonderman
O.k. i may be doing some attributing that i ascribe to time. Wonderman started out as 95 ton. But marvel has said the he is The Most Powerful Avenger. I think your the one doing the most attributing, to the Hulk. The Hulk has strength, no doubt. He also has a host of muscle abilities. But you can't "believe" in the Hulk and him being strong, without believing in other characters powers.
I'm excited about it. I liked Wonderman before I knew all about his enormous potential.

Cosmic Cube
All of the abilities I've posted are from the Marvel Encyclopedia.
Hulk is too much stronger than Wonder Man. Even in a calm state, Hulk can lift a whole hell of alot more than 100 tons. He's the strongest being in the Marvel Universe. (aside from the obvious, such as LT and IG.) He's already proven himself to be much stronger than Gladiator, who is arguably stronger than Superman. Wonder Man isn't touching his strength.

Wonderman
Wonderman has power density, that Hulk might be able to fight against for a while but Wonderman would stop him dead if he had to.
There are some pretty dense things in the Universe. Wonderman got lucky enough to be a part of it.
Wonderman sorta has the power explanation for the start of the Universe, or the Big Bang. Most Powerful Punch...I frickin' love it.

Cosmic Cube
Power density? All of WonderMan's body molecules are ionized. That's the source of his power. Most Powerful Punch? Whatever you're talking about, I'll bet Hulk hits harder.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Wonderman
Wonderman sorta has the power explanation for the start of the Universe, or the Big Bang. Most Powerful Punch...I frickin' love it.

what are you referring to? where did you read this?

Wynndar
Hulk has trashed WM and so have too many other people...i just cant take him seriously in this fight.

Scoobless
but Wonderman has beaten Thor..... he is a contender

Tony Stark
WM has no chance in this one. HULK would have little trouble breaking WM down, he is weak minded. after WM gives the HULK all he's got for a while. He would recognize that he can't get'r done. WM is always thinking about dying again and is very fearful of it understandably, so he has trouble mentally keeping himself in the fight. HULK is too much for him. And WM is not the strongest of the Avengers. THOR, Herc, Sentry, IM, HULK. just to name a few with more juice.

HULK wins even as Banner HULK, gray HULK is a close one though.

GalacticStorm
Wonderman's class 90 the Hulk would murder him

Scoobless
95 base...... WM is debatably more powerful than IM

Sentry
Here are Simon's more recent stats.

WONDERMAN...

This is going to be a good fight. Wonderman has beaten the crap out of Thor , Ultron, Iron Man, and Abomination. He has a decent chance in this fight.

Speed, power of flight, limitless stamina, and fast reaction times give him a slight edge in this fight.

bakerboy
Well, this battle have happened once or twice in the comics, and the hulk beated wonder man in all of them. But it was a very close battle , it was one of the most difficult battles for the hulk that i have ever seen.

But by the way, wonderman has the power and the capacity to beat the hulk because he has beaten people like thor( more than once), ultron, abomination, the thing or iron man.

Alpha Centauri
Hulk has beat those people too, save Ultron, I think.

-AC

moshtitan
hulk. i need not explain.

etobicoker
Reality check - Wonder Man knocked down Thor with a sucker punch. The two had a "fair" fight and Wonder Man was solidly beaten. Hulk has taken on Wonder Man a few times in the past and Simon always went down. I think he's be a better match for She-Hulk.

JakeTheBank
WTF at Simon being "the most powerful Avenger"

Bouboumaster
Hulk would absolutly trash Wonderman, especially now, with the Banner personnality. It's not a spite, but I mean... C'mon! Wonderman don't have a chance to win this.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WTF at Simon being "the most powerful Avenger"

thumb up

Don Corleone
Hyperion killed Wonderman. erm

vansonbee
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Hyperion killed Wonderman. erm When that? which comic?

zopzop
Originally posted by vansonbee
When that? which comic?

In an Avengers issue. The Grandmaster had imprisioned Death and gained her power. He set up a game pitting the Avengers vs some dead super beings.

Hyperion beat the living xxxx out of Wonderman. Busted his arm and broke his ribs. Then finished him off by flying into him with such force he busted through a planetoid and drove him into a sun.

It was ugly.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Avengers_Annual_Vol_1_16
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060319013147/marveldatabase/images/thumb/7/7e/Avengers_Annual_Vol_1_16.jpg/300px-Avengers_Annual_Vol_1_16.jpg

Mindset
Sounds like the sun killed him, granted it was Hyperion who put him there.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Sounds like the sun killed him, granted it was Hyperion who put him there.

Dude he busted up his arm to the point of being unsuable AND he broke ribs. Hyperion wasn't even hurt..........at all. I can post scans.

Mindset
What does that have to do with what I said?

psycho gundam
do it nooow! *arnie voice*

zopzop
What does that have to do with what I said?

I thought you were implying that Hyperion couldn't kill him H2H. No need to get testy.

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
do it nooow! *arnie voice*

Seriously? Or you being sarcastic? I suck at telling the difference. confused

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
I thought you were implying that Hyperion couldn't kill him H2H. No need to get testy. How am I getting testy?

You're a sensitive guy.

psycho gundam
Seriously? Or you being sarcastic? I suck at telling the difference. confused for serious

carver9
I posted that scan of Hyperion rambing Wonderman into the sun so much that you all should have it memorized. By the way, he rambed him into the sun so hard that the sun went Nova.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
I posted that scan of Hyperion rambing Wonderman into the sun so much that you all should have it memorized. By the way, he rambed him into the sun so hard that the sun went Nova. That's a hard rambed!

dmills
That's a hard rambed!

laughing

You get the pm?

zopzop
And here it is :
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3750/avengersannual16198730.th.jpg http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9822/avengersannual16198731.th.jpg http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5649/avengersannual16198733.th.jpg

Hyperion is no joke. I was gonna do a respect thread for him but first I got to see if one exists already.

zopzop
I posted that scan of Hyperion rambing Wonderman into the sun so much that you all should have it memorized. By the way, he rambed him into the sun so hard that the sun went Nova.

It didn't go nova, it just caused a solar flare.

Mindset
Originally posted by dmills
laughing

You get the pm? No.

dmills
No. Phuck

carver9
That's a hard rambed!

laughing

Whatever Mindset.

Silent Master
Dude he busted up his arm to the point of being unsuable AND he broke ribs. Hyperion wasn't even hurt..........at all. I can post scans.

Simon's unsuable arm didn't seem to stop him from throwing that large rock.

Mindset
laughing

Whatever Mindset. Just making sure, you know it's rammed, right?

zopzop
Originally posted by Silent Master
Simon's unsuable arm didn't seem to stop him from throwing that large rock.

He has two arms right?

carver9
Just making sure, you know it's rammed, right?

laughing

Yes...this isn't a spelling "b" contest Mindset. I'm pretty sure I will be hearing this error I have made for some months now just like "family Hulk".

psycho gundam
And here it is :
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3750/avengersannual16198730.th.jpg http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9822/avengersannual16198731.th.jpg http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5649/avengersannual16198733.th.jpg

Hyperion is no joke. I was gonna do a respect thread for him but first I got to see if one exists already. holy shit

carver9
Look like the sun went Nova to me.

Mindset
laughing

Yes...this isn't a spelling "b" contest Mindset. I'm pretty sure I will be hearing this error I have made for some months now just like "family Hulk". I mean, Family Man Hulk would teach his son how to spell rammed, just sayin.

carver9
I mean, Family Man Hulk would teach his son how to spell rammed, just sayin.

laughing laughing laughing

After this comment, I am gone for the night.

Holla.

Silent Master
He has two arms right?

So he picked up that big rock with only one arm?

Ize19

confused He does have super strength... why is it so hard to believe he tossed it with one arm?

zopzop

Sounds impossible right? I mean I NEVER use one hand to lift an object.

I mean, Family Man Hulk would teach his son how to spell rammed, just sayin. where does this joke come from?

carver9
Originally posted by 753
where does this joke come from?

Why did you have ask him this?

Silent Master
Sounds impossible right? I mean I NEVER use one hand to lift an object.

Post the scan where he only used one arm to lift it.

Why did you have ask him this? Im curious. it sounds kinda cool too

Silent Master
BTW, My point is that you were exaggerating the feat my saying his arm was busted so bad that it was unusable.

As you have no proof that his arm was actually unusable.

cdtm

As you have no proof that his arm was actually unusable.

Even if it's not completely unusable, it's still a broken arm. How much use can someone reasonably get out of a limb with a broken bone?

Maybe he can still use it for bracing, but it looks like he's tossing it with his right arm.

guy222
hulk

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
Even if it's not completely unusable, it's still a broken arm. How much use can someone reasonably get out of a limb with a broken bone?

Maybe he can still use it for bracing, but it looks like he's tossing it with his right arm.

He "thought" busted, not broken.

cdtm

Semantics. Busted and broken are used interchangeably for fractures.

zopzop
Semantics. Busted and broken are used interchangeably for bone damage.

Just smile and nod. That's what I'm doing smile

Silent Master
Semantics. Busted and broken are used interchangeably for fractures.

It's also used for injuries in general, or have all those people at skating rinks really been breaking their butts?

cdtm
It's also used for injuries in general, or have all those people at skating rinks really been breaking their butts?

Can't say without specifics, but you can break a bone by falling on your rear, sure.

Never heard the term "busted arm" refer to a muscle tear or sprain, though.

But assuming you're right, Hype still caused all that damage with a single punch. Calling it "not a break" doesn't make it any less impressive.

Silent Master
Can't say without specifics, but you can break a bone by falling on your rear, sure.

Never heard the term "busted arm" refer to a muscle tear or sprain, though.

But assuming you're right, Hype still caused all that damage with a single punch. Calling it "not a break" doesn't make it any less impressive.

I've seen it used several times when the injury ends up being nothing more than a bruised bone.

zopzop

Simon : "He busted my arm, s-shattered most of my ribs"

Tis only a flesh wound! laughing

Silent Master
Simon : "He busted my arm, s-shattered most of my ribs"

Tis only a flesh wound! laughing

That's not what I'm saying.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by guy222
hulk easily

he palmed wonderman's head and looked like he was going to squeeze it, wonderman started talking about dying again and lost his shit. hulk can grab energy also so ionic wonderman still can get wtf crushed

i'll find the issue in a bit

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wm.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wm2.jpg

this is the seperated from banner hulk that was weakening steadily

HulkIsHulk
Even Grey Hulk owned Wonder Man. He's gonna get smashed.

Flyattractor
Hulk has the most mightiest of forces on his side. The marvel LAWYERS! They won't let anyone be stronger then the Hulk by means of LEGAL action!

Same as with Superman and DC.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Even Grey Hulk owned Wonder Man. He's gonna get smashed.

There is truth to this statement.

Has Wonderman ever landed a win over Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
No. They fought like 5 times, Hulk always looked superior.

Stoic
Originally posted by jaxthejester
There is truth to this statement.

Has Wonderman ever landed a win over Hulk?

Yes he has beaten Merged Hulk once, or it was extremely close.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic

Wonder Man's book.

While it was definitely one of his better performances, I don't remember Simon winning.

zopzop
Wait "Merged" Hulk as in Professor Hulk? Because I know they fought in WM's comic and Simon just held his own for a while before the fight was interrupted.

It was a good showing for him though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ODG
Professor Hulk vs Wonder Man, from Wonder Man #26:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsWonderMan01WonderMan26.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsWonderMan02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsWonderMan03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsWonderMan04.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsWonderMan05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsWonderMan06.jpg

From the revamped thread.

Rao Kal El
HULK

HulkIsHulk
And that Hyperion killing Wonder Man, there's a slight difference in the story. Hyperion was owning him, so seeing no other way to stop him, Wonder Man grabbed Hyperion and flew him into the sun, killing them both. And that Hyperion who Wonder Man fought is not the Hyperion of the Squadron Supreme of Earth - 172, but his evil and weaker clone, the Hyperion of the Squadron Sinister of Earth - 616, who Hulk has taken down with one thunderclap.

HulkIsHulk
Oops, for the real Hyperion, I mean't Earth - 712

abhilegend
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
And that Hyperion killing Wonder Man, there's a slight difference in the story. Hyperion was owning him, so seeing no other way to stop him, Wonder Man grabbed Hyperion and flew him into the sun, killing them both. And that Hyperion who Wonder Man fought is not the Hyperion of the Squadron Supreme of Earth - 172, but his evil and weaker clone, the Hyperion of the Squadron Sinister of Earth - 616, who Hulk has taken down with one thunderclap.
Hyperion drove wonder man to the sun, killing them both.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man might get killed here but if he lives and goes the distance he stands a shot.

Stoic
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Wonder Man might get killed here but if he lives and goes the distance he stands a shot.

Wonderman may be able to go the distance and win against Rulk because he's become everyone's beat up puppet or scrub, but against most incarnations of the Hulk, he would lose badly if the Hulk went for broke on him. I imagine that a battle between the two of them would last for about one page if PIS, and some instances of PIS were turned off.

This is a bad match up imo.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man is called near Sentry level strength. This could be a fight if Wonder Man survives the death blows.

Stoic
Wonder Man is called near Sentry level strength. This could be a fight if Wonder Man survives the death blows.

Near Sentry level in strength? Really? I ask because he may have been called this, but when it came down to actual battle feats Wonder Man (Simon) was one shotted by guys that weren't remotely in the Sentry's weight class (Hiroim, Korg... etc). The Hulk, has nearly always been portrayed as a character that can destroy Wonder Man, even if he was backed by a team of several Avengers. This really is a bad match up for Simon, no bias intended, it's just what has been portrayed on panel time and again. I think a better fight for Simon would be Namor, Firelord or someone in that class.

Bentley
Wonderman does better against Wolverine.

carver9
If Wonderman is in Sentry class, what does that make Grey Hulk?

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948640_07.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948641_08.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948642_09.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948643_10.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948644_11.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948645_12.jpg

carver9
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

Close thread.

Bentley

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948640_07.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948641_08.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948642_09.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948643_10.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948644_11.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948645_12.jpg

A character wearing the biggest PIS shield since Captain America flirt

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley

Cant ignore on panel showings. mad

leonidas
not sure why or how this thread made it this far. wm always has been and forever will be a second tier strongman. he'll have the occasional good feat (beating abomination in a brutal fight, the rulk battle) but in general, over the course of his career he is most certainly second tier. perhaps he might score 1/10 if he gets that "highlight" power, but no way he gets more than that against hulk.

jaxthejester

That fight does tend to put things into visual perspective.

And yeh, Wonderman is well below Sentry Class. Grey too, for that matter.

That said- even Grey Hulk could still amp with rage. His power jumps were less explosive than Savage's (and he started lower at base), but Grey was more than capable of hitting Top Tier brick levels. His showings against The High Evolutionary and against Abomination are the best examples (IMO) of what Grey can do when he's motivated enough.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Bentley

Yeah, right. Hello Hulk hater. So he's like Captain America. Cap beats up people who are hundreds of times stronger than him like Namor. Thor, and someone who is not that strong but is still very strong compared to him, like Spider Man, Rhino and all. So where would that leave Wolverine and Spider Man? don't just abandon them like that okay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HulkIsHulk
Wonderman may be able to go the distance and win against Rulk because he's become everyone's beat up puppet or scrub, but against most incarnations of the Hulk, he would lose badly if the Hulk went for broke on him. I imagine that a battle between the two of them would last for about one page if PIS, and some instances of PIS were turned off.

This is a bad match up imo.

Yeah, just because Loeb gave him a bad run, doesn't mean he sould get beaten up every now and then. That's disrespecting a character too. And ABC logic never works. If one method that works for one character, that does not mean it works for the other. And Rulk and Hulk are not the same.

HulkIsHulk
Cant ignore on panel showings. mad

Yep, when Hulk loses against some who are non-existent when compared to him, that's not PIS and panel showings must not be ignored, but whenever Hulk does a feat or overcomes someone powerful, that's PIS. Hulk seems to the most hated character on every battle forums online.

HulkIsHulk
smilie_osxWill Wonderman somehow walk away from this fight similing too. We're going with

the notion that no one hits harder than Wonderman. This fight will sit down the Titans.
Wonderman at the end of the fight will be ***ed up. An only you are going with that notion.
Wonderman can prob. sit down Thor or Hercules. I think he punches Hulk until Hulk goes Banner on him. Then

the next time Hulk runs into Wonderman there is no show. Wonderman sits down the Hulk, like it or not.

Wonderman being the Most Powerful Avenger has Hulk outclassed. In stamina and longevity and all other places

except Strength. Wonderman has the most powerful punch. He can hurt the Hulk. The Hulk may get a bit stronger,

but in Wonderman's case Strength is insufficient.
Keep dreaming. That's the only place your above wishes can come true. In your fantasies. Soory, but I can't

help when someone insults my boy Hulk liek this.

carver9
Wonderman gets over powered and one shot koed by GREY Hulk.

carver9
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.