Nimrod vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Nimrod vs Magento

Mainstream
Nimrod...that future sen. right...I think he'd win...he's tough..fought Juggernaut to a standstill once...I think.

Tron
Fixing the title to "Magneto."

manjaro
dude nimrod beat the shit outta juggy, it wasnt to no standstill. rogue had to absorb juggy colossus and nightcrawler just to get away

demigawd
Magneto would have about 30 seconds to destroy Nimrod completely and utterly, then scatter his ashes across the earth. Any longer than that and Nimrod adapts and Magneto is finished.

Luckily, Mags isn't much for playing around.

crazyspinz
is nimrod magnetic?

kgkg
ok here are nimrod abilities:

-Nimrod can detect the nature of his oponents power.
-can reintegrate
-100 ton class
-Can change forms
-Teleport to some extent

demigawd
Nimrod is made out of some metal parts, but like any advanced Sentinel worth his salt, is mainly ceramic. So Magneto couldn't affect him directly. But he could corrupt his circuitry. But again, he'd have only seconds to do so before Nimrod adapts to his power and roasts him.

Nimrod is VERY underrated. He's extremely powerful. If you combine the Phalanx, Super Adaptoid and The Fury into one being, you'd have an idea of what Nimrod is capable of.

Beyonder
Not sure, but I don't see how someone like Magneto wasn't taken into account when they made Nimrod.

Furthermore, he's got his own magnetic powers, used it to collapse a unfinished building on top of Juggernaut. He also used graviton beams to throw Juggernaut out of a building.

Is he magnetic resistant? They'd be stupid not to build him that way.

radioboy121
There is more than Magneto that have magnetic related powers, so Nimrod must have capabilities to handle it. Nimrod wins.

Eden Unicorn
Nimrod's tough but Magneto could throw the entire elector-magnetic spectrum at him and at the same time assult him with any metal laced in the area. Most importantly he could effect nimrods tracking ability cause if magneto doesn't want to be found its not likely youll see him.
Even the most powerful telepath on the planet rates him second most powerful mind. He can stand up to telepaths. The helmet only makes it so he doesn't have to.
Still I give this fight to Nimrod cause Magneto can't alway be on guard and Nimrod can do one thing indefinatly.

Xplosive
Nimrod would win.

guy222
Originally posted by kgkg
Nimrod vs Magento

Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.