My Girlfriend has a crush on Tom Welling...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freakonaleash
Should I be worried...?
I guess it doesn't help that I think Kristen Kreuk is HOT....

dont_lol_me
i think my gf does 2 lol miffed

Jedi Priestess
Well she's got great taste let me tell you that. wink

Elektra_lover
Who doesn't?

dizzyblondegirl
i dont blame her he is gorgeous
have you watched any episodes when he is toplesss love

mimi
what's the matter? everyone has got a crush on a moviestar.. :-)

undenyabledream
He is hot.... ill be the first to admit it

dont_lol_me
i dun gota crush on a movie star...

TWelling4Ever
totally, i luv him too. he is FRIGGIN' hot!!!!! drooliodroolio

TWelling4Ever
OMG< I LUV THESE PICS!!!!!!!!!

http://a.domaindlx.com/LukeLorelai4EVER/Other/tomwellingwp3-1024.jpg
Link-Pic1

http://allthis.kicks-ass.net/rakaland/media/tomwelling.jpg
Link-Pic2

http://www.runtotheocean.net/blog/wallpapers/tom1024.jpg
Link-Pic3

http://smallville.com.ru/wallpapers/tomwelling/tw_14_1024x768.jpg Pic4

dont_lol_me
mad im better... *puts on superman shirt and prances around* laughing (yes im crazy)

undenyabledream
Sorry zack... but he looks GOOD! Why you think i always get off the phone with you when Smallville comes on? Geeze, slow aren't ya hun?

dizzyblondegirl
the best you can do is acept and start liking one of the girls in smallville

freakonaleash
I think Lana is hot... but definately not as hot as my girlfriend... I have no contest with TW... Oh well... She likes me anyway... sad

pierreismine33
exactly!! tom welling is sooo hawtt big grin

dont_lol_me
blink i dun wana kno confused

TWelling4Ever
hehe

dont_lol_me
eh lana is ok but Ash is super sexy!!!! shifty

TWelling4Ever
tom welling is sexy!!! kisses kisses Happy Dance

dont_lol_me
no im sexy... i make every1 go eek! lmao

Lydia_J
Can you really blame her for liking Tom Welling I mean have you seen the guy

dont_lol_me
yah man me n him r like brothas.... jk but yah i use 2 watch smallville

dont_lol_me
i take it u like da OC tho

TWelling4Ever
tom welling... love

DrammaQueen7
tom.w. is like one of the hottest guys on the earth. i've kissed a guy that looks almost exactly like him!!!

Darth Mantis

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by DrammaQueen7
tom.w. is like one of the hottest guys on the earth. i've kissed a guy that looks almost exactly like him!!!

love

Draco69
Oh god. Tom Welling. I remember in the lounge there were like 50 girls watching the season premiere of Smallville. Why? Because he was buck naked and they liked the sight of ass. They took like dozen pictures with their phones. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TWelling4Ever
^ What the f**k? can you really blame them????? the man is GORGEOUS!!! love droolio

Draco69
Eh. He's okay. He could fix his teeth. They kinda overlap. Ryan Phillipe or Hayden are better looking.

TWelling4Ever
ATTENTION:

EVERYONE has flaws!

TWelling4Ever
And uh, ur a guy, I wouldn't be judgin' (unless ur gay... shifty )

Draco69
I'm a guy comfortable with his sexuality. Why can't men observe attractiveness and beauty in other men, just like women, without being labeled as gay.

Those teeth distract me. Everytime he opens mouth...

TWelling4Ever
Yeah I know but you have to look at the fact that everyone has flaws. I'm sure you aren't perfect and neither am I. Everyone has certain characteristics that other people don't find attractive...it's life. But for the meantime...glad ur comfy with your sexuality...wink shifty

Draco69
He looks alot better now though. I saw some model pictures of him in his youth and he was pretty scrawny. He aged gracefully.

TWelling4Ever
Yes, he did, and I think that he has gotten a better build since then.... shifty

Zod4Life
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Who doesn't?

I don't cuze I'm a guy.Do something nice for her and keep surprising her dude.Like a birthday party or some party honoring her. smile

TWelling4Ever
u can't stop a crush on someone....unless you uncover something bad or sumthin like that.............

Zod4Life
Guess you're right.I hadn't thought of that.They could be in the mood and Tom comes on tv and boom!She's ignoring you again and paying attenton to Tom on tv.

cindy8219
Originally posted by freakonaleash
Should I be worried...?

I'm not your g/f and I think he's gorgeous. Those eyes of his....*sighs* he's dreamy.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Guess you're right.I hadn't thought of that.They could be in the mood and Tom comes on tv and boom!She's ignoring you again and paying attenton to Tom on tv.
Yep happy

CharmedGrl420
You know Ive never noticed anything wrong with his teeth? Guess Im just looking in other places...winkiss especially when he takes his shirt off. naughty The S burn though I didnt like much but anyway oh and when Lois found him in the field, you know what she has been thinking ever since contrary to what she says most of the time

TWelling4Ever
LOL. yep yes

Zod4Life
There's nothing wrong with his teeth.You ladies claim you think Tom Welling's hot but then you say he has flaws make up your mind already.

I'm a dude but I'm just saying what needs to be said.

TWelling4Ever
i dont think theres ANYTHING WRONG WITH!! perv he's hot!

missLang26
Tom welling is the most hottest man on this entire universe. Sorry for all u guys out there.. but he beats everyguy! Kristin Kreuk does the same with girls. She is the most prettiest woman out there. I mean c'mon she is pure! who couldnt like her!

Zod4Life
I love her.

spidergrl
I really dont blame her! droolio

IceWithin
Tom Welling and Kristin Kreuk make such a hot couple big grin

misslilsweetie
very true! Tom Welling is one of those hotties on this earth

HES SO HOT!

spidergrl
Agreed! in_love

Staphon
...This is weird, my girlfriend also has a crush on him, and more disturbingly, so does my mom, I almost died when she was wooping at him laying there all curled up Naked at the end of season 3, and when he dropped the blanket on epesode one of season 4.

ilvorlandobloom
haha, thats hilarious!

fini
droolio

May-la-laCK
If you Think he super Hot in Smallville you have to watch the Fog it isnt the best movie but its all worth it to see him he is so super duper doubly hot in that movie blowupdrooldrooliojawdropnaughty

May-la-laCK
Haha that probably isnt gonna back things better between your gf and him loving or liking him so much haha my bad wink

Smallville
Tom Welling is an attractive guy. I couldnt blame my girlfriend for having a crush on him.

Whos_Pete
True, he is very pretty.

MysteryRidah
HHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAA

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Cepheus
Tom Welling and Lois lane make such a hot couple big grin

FIXED Happy Dance

omaga
Originally posted by freakonaleash
Should I be worried...?
I guess it doesn't help that I think Kristen Kreuk is HOT....

here is something for you then....!

Smallville
Yummy

Hekla

Kal875
I know people who look like all of the Smallville casts, I just have'nt found someone who looks like Pete yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.