Cloak vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seaapple
Cloak had the potential to be a favorite superhero. Marvel should have done more with him. Menacing power, challenging weakness, looks cool. What ever happened to this character?

Anyway, here is another battle of mysterious heroes. Could Cloak take out the Black Panther?

who?-kid
(Are you talking about Cloak from Cloak & Dagger ?)

Yeah, he had this "coolness" surrounding him, and was very weak and very powerful at the same time. It was a great character, and the combination of Cload and Dagger worked very good.

seaapple
Yes, Cloak from Cloak & Dagger. But you didn't say who you think will win!

who?-kid
Like I know lol wink.

crazyspinz
what are cloaks powers?

seaapple
Here is a link with a good bio of Cloak. Scroll down for a description of his powers.

marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/cloak.htm

seaapple
So, did you figure out who Cloak is yet? Any opinions?

K Von Doom
Cloak was one of the Earth heroes who actually made Thanos look beatable while he had the gauntlet

DarkCrawler
I think Cloak wins.

seaapple
What happened when Cloak fought Thanos? Does anyone know that is the status of the Cloak character now? I never got a really good feel for the extent of his powers.

radioboy121
Thanos fell in "The Darkness" dimension that Cloak links to. Unfortunately, he couldn't maintain him in there and exploded. Something like that.

GRIMM THING
Isn't CLOAK a cosmic character?

If so - nuff' said!

radioboy121
I think he's immortal, but he's not a cosmic character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.