Defenders vs Top 4 DC earth heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Defenders vs Top 4 DC earth heros heros

crazyspinz
hmmm, who are the top four?

kgkg
anyone superman man i am guessing is one of top Dc heros , and MM
other two you guys choose

crazyspinz
id say gl and flash or wonder woman, either way, Defenders take it

ScarletSpider
I'd say Superman, Captain Marvel (Earth's Mightiest Mortal, guys!), Green Lantern, and I can't decide which one specifically, so we'll just go with the bearer of the starheart: Alan Scott and Wonder Woman.

Probably because of the versatility of Dr. Strange's powers, the Defenders would win.

Quick Freeze
defenders vs supes, mm, gl, and cap marvel?
well supes and gl could take hulk and namor, but i dont see how any combination of two dc earth heros can take on ss and strange. supes is vulnerable to magic and i think that ss and strange and hulk can take the other 3 alone. it depends on who gets to who first. if it's hal though then thats a fight. i'm leaning towards defenders but i kinda cant decide

eleveninches
superman beats hulk and namor
gl(haL) beats silver surfer
Cap.Marvel and flash v Dr Strange??

gautam
who is in the defenders??...any links?

kgkg
defender is a team (form when the world is in danger)

the members are :
Namor (sub-mar)
The Hulk
Silver Surfer
Doctor Strange

Tron
So, it's basically the Defenders versus 4 JLA members, right?

Quick Freeze
defender vs 4 powerful dc heros not necisarily jlaers

ScarletSpider
Gautam: The Defender's are a "non-team" a bunch of loosely associated guys and gals that, when the going gets rough, band together to help defeat whatever evil may be afoot. The team changed drastically, but most writers are, for good or for bad, stuck on the "big 4", which is comprised of the three founding members: Dr. Strange, Namor and the Hulk, with the addition of the Silver Surfer who proved to be one of the more notable and powerful members. Other members during the team's first tenure included: Nighthawk, Valkyrie, Hellcat (these first three also being considered the core lesser powerful members), Red Guardian (the female one, later by the name of Starlight), Beast, Angel, Iceman, Luke Cage, Son of Satan, Moon Dragon and others.

Unlike the Avengers, they had no fixed roster, nor any headquarters really. They came together as necessity demanded. For the most part Dr. Strange was the de facto leader, other members would hang out at his house, when stuff happened they'd call up other members, or whoever was around, and would go and beat the living piss out of whatever was causing the disturbance. A nice alternative to the Avengers back in their prime. A new mini-series is coming out by Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis in June I believe.

Cosmic Cube
Superman would beat Hulk and Namor by himself? That's unlikely, and he'd probably be too busy with Strange and Surfer, the two more powerful members. He wouldn't be able to knock out both Hulk and Namor (everyone underestimates poor Namor, and people often forget that Hulk's durability/regeneration increase with his rage as well.) Hulk by himself would give Superman a good fight, (though I think Superman would beat him eventually.) Niether are going down with one or two punches from Superman. However, I think that GL with Superman could probably take down Namor and Hulk.

The fact is that, it would be too easy for Silver Surfer and Strange to defeat Superman and GL. They wouldn't be sitting back watching their teammates getting pounded, they would easily dispose of Superman (energy absorption, magic weakness,) and Green Lantern as well (what's a GL ring without it's power?) Silver Surfer flies faster than flash can run (he can fly at warp speeds,) and with human level durability, Flash isn't too much of a factor, neither is WW or MM, (Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange are both very powerful telepaths.)

Defenders win pretty easily.

King Burger
Maybe a fairer fight is Silver Surfer vs. Top 4 DC...actually Silver
Surfer would still win. Nevermind.

The Flash
Cosmic Cube, it's against the top 4 DC heroes, not JLA.

C1nd3r
well you said heroes.. but i think Doomsday, Superman, Dr. Fate and Amazo would win vs the defenders.

Fanboy
Damn RIght.

Cosmic Cube
Hell no.

Doomsday (aren't these supposed to be heros?) is nothing. He is basically a DC Hulk without the increasing strength, and he can develop immunity to certain forms of attack. No need for a physical fight, Surfer or Strange could end his existance, but if we're looking for a brawl, Namor and Hulk have what it takes.

Dr. Fate is nowhere near Dr. Strange's magical potency.

Superman falls to Silver Surfer rather quickly.

Amazo would probably be the toughest cookie of all, but the remaining four Defenders would take him.

C1nd3r
noooooo!... you see superman fights namor and knocks him out. Hulk fights with doomsday, but doomsday is losing - but he's already been killed by brute force so he wont die. Superman already dispatching namor backs doomsday up and they both kick the hulk's ass. While all that is going on Amazo is stealing sufers powers and to use on dr.strange who's hands are full fighting dr.fate. Amazo doomsday and superman surround dr strange while dr.fate casts a binding spell so strange cant get away, and they beat his ass senseless. Then we come to silver surfer vs those 4, And i dont think he can hold out very long when fate is casting his magic shit and amazo is stealing his powers. end of defenders.

kgkg
what if sufer kills amazo in seconds you know he has the power.

and by the way amazo is not a hero

Diseasicon
Defenders vs. Earths 4 most powerful DC Heroes. I'm gonna go with Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter because hopefully then, everyone will know who I'm talking about. I'm gonna give this one to the Defenders. I think Silver Surfer is going to do the most damage in this fight. SS could easily take Superman. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but the fact is he has matter conversion powers. He could convert the any object near him, or near anybody to Kryptonite, which would end Supes. Hulk vs. WW. WW may get in a few hits, but eventually, Hulk will get pissed and take her down. GL takes Namor, but not Strange. And it can't be Hal as Parallax, because he was a villain, even if he eventually redeemed himself. Namor probably loses whoever he fights, even though he is Class 80, his strength depletes as long as he is out of water. However, in the end, Defenders take this, because of Surfer quickly getting rid of Supes and aiding his team.

Cosmic Cube
Silver Surfer would dispose Superman and Amazo in seconds; long before Superman and Dooomsday get to tag team anyone. Dr. Strange has the book od the vishanti, the scrolls of watoomb, the bands of cyttorak, the eye of agomotto, and the ruby of dominion, the darkhold, and a hell of alot of other potent magical resources. The cloak of levitation allows him to fly at warp speeds. Dr. Fate has the helmet of Nabu. Wow. A dead egyptian lady whispering in his ear. Dr. Strange is far more powerful than Dr. Fate. I hardly thing Dr. Strange would struggle with Fate. Fate, Superman, Doomsday, and Amazo would be defeated quickly, (though two of them aren't even heroes.)

As I said before, Defenders win pretty easily.

MERCILOUS
You seriously shouldn't allow Doomsday in team efforts, cause the rest of the team can sacrifice him and then hold off the other long enough for Doomsday to come back. Then Doomsday always wins. Besides, the thread did say heros. I'd put Supes, Hal, Shazam, and Flash (maybe.) That's just me, Hal and Shazam are not particularly vunerable to magic or even the power cosmic in my estimation so I think it'd be hard won on either side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.