I know I'll probably be beaten severley for this, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
HULK VS STRONG GUY. Who would win? Both can potentially grow stronger, although Hulk has more endurance.

Khellendros
Hulk. I'm pretty sure Strong Guy has an upper limit to his strength increases. And, even if he doesn't he's at a disadvantage because his power causes extreme pain and he doesn't heal anywhere as fast as Hulk.

Alpha Centauri
Title says it all.

Hulk is the Hulk. Strong Guy is just a strong guy.

-AC

GRIMM THING
Scully just called and said she's coming to the site to smack you around for this post. smile

Wynndar
Hulk fought him with the rest of X-Factor...Strong guy wasnt really...a-Factor. If it werent for the nature of Havok's powers Hulk probably would have put the whole X-Factor in the hospital.

Lord-of-Dreams
Wow Wynndar,that a-factor pun was pathetic. lol, really.
SG can't get up to Hulk level strength. He is hurt by his own strength, he can'twin this. Sorry, but I'm expecting this tobecomefanboy palooza pretty soon, so don't expect meback!!

whobdamandog
Where do you live Duchovony..tell me so I can beat your arse...Oh yeah Hulk wins by the way..lol...

black_goku#1
um who is strong guy?

IRTMU-Dragon
Do not diss the strong guy! You fool! Youve already soiled his name! Damnnnniiiiittttttt! *jumps out window*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.