Black Panther Vs Dr. Doom scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Doom is dropped into a room with machinery, materials and chemicals and is told that he will face someone in 48 hours. So he sets about doing whatever he can to prepare.

Black Panther is in a room and told that he is fighting Doom, no material resources but he has unlimited info on Doom and also 48 hours to strategise and stuff.

Will Doom, as he has shown to be capable of, whoop together a weapon capable of taking out anyone or will he be unprepared against Panthmeister.

-AC

long pig
yes, he will. and very easily in fact.
BP against doom is like wolverine against silversurfer....
panther is just a mortal...doom has granted himselve immortality.

long pig
panther is a regular punk foo compaired to doom...lol thats silly yo even think they would fight....panther is BENEATH doom

Alpha Centauri
Don't count out Panther.

I think he is one of the few Earth people who could take out Doom.

Currently, he's the most powerful character there is, or one of. In Earth X anyway. He controls the cosmic cube without even being in contact with it.

-AC

long pig
oh. i will discount panther. he is NOTHING against doom...NOTHING!
now my thread about panther and batman and capt america against doom is good odds.

long pig
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t326833.html

Nataku8188
A.C., if you mean Earth X, then ya, good fight, but if not...

What is Panther going to do EXACTLY, to hurt Doom?

Tron
Well, being one of the very few people that Doom actually respects, and the fact that he beat Doom's arch enemies (among others) from day 1, I would say that Black Panther is a little more than nothing to Doom.

Linkalicious
Doom suceeds in incapacitating BP...but he doesn't kill him.

Doom's arrogance gets the better of him, BP escapes and beats Doom down.

demigawd
Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again - Doom is overrated. BP is Doom's superior in prep. BP uses prep for every battle, and it ALWAYS goes his way. Doom's rep is solely from achieving omnipotence on multiple occasions. But honestly - do you think that Reed couldn't have done that if he wanted to? Do you think that Panther couldn't do that if he wanted to? There are any number of people who, if that's where their ambitions are, could get a cosmic cube, or steal some major entities power or anything like that. Black Panther never did that because he chose not to. No other reason.

In combat, Panther is Doom's superior.
In battle strategy, Panther is Doom's superior
In good use of prep, Panther is Doom's equal, and gets the edge from being in more fights more often.
In technological genius, Panther is only slightly below Doom
And believe it or not, in ruthlessness, Panther is Doom's superior. Panther doesn't talk trash, he doesn't posture or brag. He cuts to the chase. He goes for the heart. He wins.

Panther takes him.

Tron
Bump

Alpha Centauri
Still don't understand all this "Doom's overrated" bs. Quite clearly isn't.

If I didn't think Panther was something special I wouldn't have made this thread. Right now, Panther would beat anybody.

Regular Panther though, I dunno. With everything he has, I'm not sure he'll be able to overcome anything Doom can retaliate with. In THIS scenario, Doom would almost definately end up building something that can take out anyone he's ever encountered from Earth.

I wouldn't say Panther is Doom's superior in strategising or prepping. I always think of him as Captain America to an extraordinary high degree when it comes to that.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
It's pretty close but I think I'll go with BP. Because he gets the unlimited knowledge, that gives him a chance to get inside Doom's head. I think that gives him the edge.

theflyxx
Black Panther.

The unlimited info on Doom that Black Panther has access to will be the deciding factor especially since Doom doesn't know who he's facing/up against.

DarkCrawler
The new Black Panther series is cool.
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/blackpan2/5.jpghttp://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/blackpan2/6.jpg

long pig
wtf, i dont ever remember replying to this thread.
damn stoner memory.
So doom only gets what he's able to make in a room?
I doubt he could make anything more than a cool defensive device.
BP wins with his knowledge, Doom doesnt even know whats going on.

demigawd
Doom never struck me as much of a combat strategist. If someone can inform me otherwise with some combat strategy feats Doom has done, I'll stand corrected. But Doom has never really commanded and organized a force, the way Cap has, or BP has. During Secret Wars, he wasn't able to do much with the supervillain team he had. He pretty much ventured out on his own. If he were a talented combat strategist, he could have organized the power he had on his team to rout the heroes and proceed to his objective uninterrupted.

Doom has always been someone good at inventing anything he needs to accomplish his goal. He's always been someone with incredible willpower. But his combat feats are limited, his military feats are limited, and his overall breadth of knowledge doesn't seem THAT extraordinary. He's ok with magic, he's good with his inventions.

BP seems to know just about everything about everything. He's like Doom, Cap, Stark and Batman all in one. I find that far more impressive. That's why I give him the edge, even on completely even playing fields.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Right now, Panther would beat anybody.

-AP

Stretching it a bit to say the man would beat anybody.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
wtf, i dont ever remember replying to this thread.
damn stoner memory.
So doom only gets what he's able to make in a room?
I doubt he could make anything more than a cool defensive device.
BP wins with his knowledge, Doom doesnt even know whats going on.

lol...... so it's not just me that this happens to...... smoke

bakerboy
First of all, im agree, doom is extremely overrated in these forums, he is good, but not that good by far as centauri and other has tryed to convence us.

Second , black panther is just the opposite, he is a great character and very underrated. He is a great warrior, and intelligent and clever as hell. Is like to mix captain america and batman. I dont think that he is more intelligent than doom or richards, but he isnt too far.

Third, in this particular battle and scenary, i think that doom could win. With preparation time, he is very very good. But i think that panther give him a very hard battle.

Alpha Centauri
Oh no way.

You don't agree with how a majority of the credible comic fans here rate Doom, we get it.

Jeez.

-AC

Linkalicious
laughing the unlimited info on Doom will be the deciding factor.

You just cut Doom incredibly short with that comment.

Info....is documented accounts. Those are tasks and accomplishments that Doom has already achieved. If Black Panther spent months studying all of the information and worked endlessly to plan a counter for anything Doom can do, based on that information, it wouldn't matter because Doom would do something new that the information never even hinted upon.

The only predictable thing about Doom is that you can count on him to do the unpredictable.

Alpha Centauri
I'm awaiting someone to bombard you with "You're a member of the Doom fan club" comments as a result of that post.

-AC

bakerboy
If you are refering to your club, yes, you are only the ones on overrating him. Im a doom fan and he is my favourite villain of all time, but wont posting nonsenses and false things to defend and overrating him all the time.

demigawd
Why does everybody, when accused of bias, always claim the character they're arguing against is one of their favourites, it's just that blah blah blah? Nobody believes you!

"Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the X-men, and STORM is my FAVORITE character ever. I just think she loses to Puck"

"Don't think I hate Hulk. He's my favourite character. I just think Wolverine would slice him up".

"Honestly, Superman is a great character - I really love him. I just think Batman would school him no-prep"

Just for the record, Doom is NOT one of my favourite characters. There, I said it. wink

Alpha Centauri
I don't understand why Bakerboy continually cries and whines and calls everyone lying fanboys when he sat there and seriously suggested that Iron-Man would whoop Thanos.

It's immature, it's not cool and it's getting old. So I suggest you drop it.

-AC

demigawd
He said that????

Wow.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, in the other thread. Could have sworn you would have seen it.

He also added the names Surfer and Thor to the mix.

Yes, I know...I couldn't believe it either.

-AC

bakerboy
I repeat, those are facts, those comics exists. Iron man beat thanos with captain marvel. And he beat thor in his own series. And iron man has beat the hulk a lot of times. What is so special in it? It happened.

bakerboy
And he beat surfer too . It happened . All those things are true.

Also, you are the only one who is posting nonsenses and false things without any proof of that.

demigawd
Wait...are you talking about the time he fought Thor in the King Thor storyline? The one where Wolverine cut his arm off?

How did he beat Thanos with Cap Marvel? What happened?

I can buy IM beating Hulk. Hulk is crazy strong, but he's fairly one-dimensional. It shouldn't be hard to invent something to put Hulk down.

Alpha Centauri
Iron-Man has been whooped by Hulk everytime they fought, including recently with his NEW Gamma Absorbing suit. Hulk still battered the crap out of him.

Baker, you're running on empty.

-AC

juggernaut74
One punch from Doom will kill BP. Or he can blast him into oblivion with his "unlimited arsenal". rock

Alpha Centauri
Juggernaut74 you cheeky chappie, you appear to be lost again.

-AC

juggernaut74
What?............ dont you agree?

bakerboy
Demigawd, not that time , another time before. It was in the 80s i think.

Iron man did beat thanos with captain marvel in captain marvel series, i dont remember the exact number but it happened. i remember that the battle was on space.

Centauri, you are the one who is running on empty.

Alpha Centauri
No Juggernaut74, I don't agree. Why? Because you're talking about Black Panther, not Darth Vader. Black Panther has the unique ability to live without his suit and weaponry.

Originally posted by bakerboy
Centauri, you are the one who is running on empty.

Oh? Oh really? I'm running on empty? Hmm, well if we look at this...

Iron man did beat thanos with captain marvel in captain marvel series, i dont remember the exact number but it happened. i remember that the battle was on space.

...I think the focus shifts back to you wink.

-AC

bakerboy
And so what? that is true, if you dont want believe that, is your problem.

juggernaut74
No Juggernaut74, I don't agree. Why? Because you're talking about Black Panther, not Darth Vader. Black Panther has the unique ability to live without his suit and weaponry.
Oh well, I was being sarcastic anyways.......... but you already knew that.

Alpha Centauri
And so what? that is true, if you dont want believe that, is your problem.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yep, sure it is. Are you done?

-AC

bakerboy
Again, i dont care. Post something a little reasonable and i will answer you.

Alpha Centauri
So you're saying that you're done, nothing left to say...I'm assuming?

-AC

bakerboy
New nonsense. Try to post something reasonable, kid. Isnt that difficult. And back to the topic, doom vs black panther.

KharmaDog
Does it matter so much to you both that the other has to admit that he's wrong and you are right? For christ's sakes this has been going on for days and in multiple threads. Either you both have very fragile egos or take this comic thing wayyyyyyyy to serious.

Someone please be the bigger man and let it die between the two of you.

Alpha Centauri
Oh no you're misunderstanding it Kharma, I've had him beat for days so he resorted to major insults. I'm just asking him civil questions now.

New nonsense. Try to post something reasonable, kid. Isnt that difficult. And back to the topic, doom vs black panther.

Well we agree on the topic anyway, so there you go, strange things can happen my friend smile. I hope I get a christmas card now.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
so he resorted to major insults
You mean talking like Han Solo/Indian Jones, kid?

Alpha Centauri
This is the part where I'd quote one of those movies but I haven't seen them in years.

-AC

theflyxx
Originally posted by Linkalicious
The only predictable thing about Doom is that you can count on him to do the unpredictable.

Doesn't mean that he's going to beat Black Panther.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Linkalicious
laughing the unlimited info on Doom will be the deciding factor.

You just cut Doom incredibly short with that comment.

Info....is documented accounts. Those are tasks and accomplishments that Doom has already achieved. If Black Panther spent months studying all of the information and worked endlessly to plan a counter for anything Doom can do, based on that information, it wouldn't matter because Doom would do something new that the information never even hinted upon.

The only predictable thing about Doom is that you can count on him to do the unpredictable. By "unlimited" info, I took it as BP could get any info he wanted on Doom whether it was recorded or not. He could find out what Dooms favorite color is, if he was a colicky baby, his first love, how he liked to comb his hair. Anything no matter now minute or personal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.