[B]Doom vs Panther & Batman &CA![/B]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
they all get a week of PREP! and can use whatever at their disposal!!!
BEGINE@!!!
captian america
batman
panther
v
s
DOOM!

long pig
c'mon people! this would be the end all of smarts vs smarts! debate!

Nataku8188
This is Doom stomps all over three people completely out of their league. no way he helps Blackie, and batman is just a street level doom.

long pig
bats even with prep time???

demigawd
Doom vs. all three of them???

Panther beats Doom by himself.

Batman and CA beat Doom.

All three of them destroy Doom.

Nataku8188
With a WEEK of prep time? Yea, ok. You don't know SHIT about SHIT bro.

demigawd
They ALL get a week of prep. If YOU knew anything about Panther, you'd know that he's AT LEAST Doom's equal with prep. I'd put him on a level above Doom in that category.

I say again - Panther takes this by himself. If anything, I'd be more interested in seeing Panther vs. Doom, Batman and Cap....

long pig
whoa, how the hell do you figure that? there is a reason why i have all three go against doom.
panther against doom himself? thats suicide.
there isnt any human equals to Doom.
this is the power scale here
1.god
2. LT
6.doom
16.blackpanther

demigawd
No way is Doom top six in the Marvel Universe. This is exactly what I was talking about in that other thread I made awhile ago, about KMC power rankings.

People are overly impressed with Doom. The ONLY reason why Black Panther didn't gain the power of a Cosmic Cube, or the power of the Beyonder, or the Infinity Gauntlet or any of that other stuff is because he chose not to. I'm certain he had every capability to do so if he wanted to. He never did. In fact, I'd say there are at least a dozen characters who were perfectly capable of doing the same thing Doom was if they were so inclined. They just weren't so inclined. Acquisition of absolute power is in Doom's character. It is NOT evidence of any kind of superiority over everybody else.

Black Panther has used prep more successfully and more often than Doom. Without magic, without super enhanced armor or gauntlet blasts or forcefield or any of that. And that's not because Panther couldn't make any of that - it's because Panther CHOSE not to make any of that. He didn't need it. Panther is a better fighter, a better strategist, a more ruthless, less predictable warrior. In technological innovation, he's only a stutter step behind Doom. Wakanda going to war with Latveria would go in Wakanda's favor.

Panther punks Doom six ways to Sunday.

demigawd
Just to drive the point home:

-defeated the Fantastic Four with prep
-successfully outplayed a game of risk against Dr. Doom
-along with Iron Man, outsmarted Killmonger and his rebels
-outsmarted the Azanian military
-outsmarted the Panther god
-used smarts, improvisation and cunning to defeat the Supremacists
-in a few words, created a tactical battle plan for Night Thrasher to defeat Hungyr
-tricked Iron Man, then beat him
-outsmarted Mephisto and defeated him. SEVERAL TIMES. WITHOUT MAGIC.
-outsmarted White Wolf, the Hatut Zeraze, the LCL, various rogue US Intelligence agencies, the Russian mobs, Achebe and his forces at once
-outsmarted Nightmare
-outsmarted Killmonger
-masterfully played and manipulated a political/war game involving Ghaur and Kro (Lemuria), Doom (Latveria or Planet Doom), Magneto (Genosha), Namor (Atlantis) to prevent Global war, essentially outsmarting them all in the process
Doom stated in that storyline that Panther is one of the few he keeps constant watch over and sees him as a rival.

-outsmarted Malice II
-outsmarted Solomon Prey and his operation
-outsmarted the Black Dragon
-outsmarted Iron Man and EVERYONE involved in Enemy of the State II (including DOOM), with lots and lots of impressive details involved

Alpha Centauri
"People are overly impressed with Doom."

Are you really in a position to be saying "people are overly impressed with.."?

I don't think you are. I think you are just going against Doom based on the fact that alot of people like him.

-AC

demigawd
I'm no more of a Magneto fan than you are a Hulk fan, and I've defended Magneto as vehemiently as you have Hulk. No more so. No less so. Why are you obsessing over the fact that I back Magneto when he's going against people whose powers are naturally going to be exploited by his?

Furthermore, I'm not going against Doom. I'm backing Panther. Because Panther is THAT DAMN GOOD. Panther has done just about everything Doom has done, with a higher success rate, and without any special inventions, devices or technology. As I said before, the only reason Panther never took over the universe like Doom did was because he chose not to. No other reason. That at least makes him a peer of Doom's. At least.

Alpha Centauri
You do rate Magneto more than I rate Hulk, that much is clear.

-AC

demigawd
No I don't.

I say Magneto is below Silver Surfer level. That puts him at mid-level Herald. I think that's accurate. I've voted against Magneto in a fight against Morg, against Terrax, and voted inconclusive against Nova and Firelord, etc. I think beating Thor is within his reach, with great effort, and that's probably his max. I'm hardly making him God, like you seem to think I am.

Alpha Centauri
Capable of beating Thor.....yet isn't a God, to you.

Makes sense.

-AC

Ironmanpower
Panther didn't do what Doom do because he aren't wise enough to do it. I explain myself : Doom have the mental overall and knowledge to do everything if he want. His engineering intelligence are near Iron-man level, Doom tactical strategy is near Captain America one. Plus he know magic. Sorry but with one week of prep time Doom will create something you couldn't imagine to kill him in one shot. T'chala can't do what Doom do because he don't have the knowledge to make it. If you say the tactical strategy of BP is more efficient than Doom one you make a mistake. You have to think that they don't play in the same league level. Doom play on a universal plan, not BP.

demigawd
You added the "a", not me...

demigawd
I'd argue the opposite. Doom has deeper knowledge of engineer and the occult, but Panther has much broader knowledge in all things. He seems better versed in finance, business, politics, psychology, military strategy. His combination of knowledge in everything is what makes him Doom's superior. Doom can't really think outside the box. Everything to him is along technological lines. What he can build to help him achieve what he wants? Panther's thought process is what can he do to help him achieve what he wants.

Doom could never have done what Panther did when he basically collapsed the entire world financial market. Doom doesn't have enough understanding of the basic human condition to do so.

Panther has outsmarted Doom before - he beat up a bunch of Doom bots and evaded Doom's sensors. Doom couldn't find him in his own castle. Panther KNEW where Doom would place them and did just the opposite to avoid being seen.

Like I said before, Panther doesn't plot on a universal level because he chooses not to. But given what he's done to people like Mephisto, RIPPING HIS HEART OUT, believe me, he's more than capable.

Again, Panther's overall body of work and successes in plotting in combat is better than Doom's, whose plotting mainly consists of building something. That's less impressive.

Put it this way - in a game of chicken, who would you back?

In a game of chess, who would you back?

My money's on Panther. Every time.

Ironmanpower
Ok but in a face to face what Panther can do? Make the world finance crash? Or evade sensor? "We can tell every thing doom have done to, who are not related to the this fight". Doom is more practical, he have what he need to face Panther in one on one fight when you want.

Nataku8188
Demigawd, factor in the whole 'Villain' point, and you'll see why Panther seems to have this one on Doom.

All you've shown us is that Panther is a better politician then Doom. That's not gonna help much when Panther comes to the field with a neat suit, and Doom mind controls the three of them and puts them to work as butlers.

demigawd
You're missing the point by harping on the politics thing. It shows that in many areas, Panther is Doom's superior intellectually. And it shows that Doom respects his intellect. And even outside the whole political thing, Doom couldn't find Panther inside Doom's own castle. Inside your own home. AND you're the smartest person in the world? That proves that Panther is inside Doom's head.

As for head to head combat - I've always believed that Iron Man is a better combatant than Doom. We saw what Panther did to Iron Man. He'll do it to Doom, and given Doom's arrogance and constant underestimating, he'll have Doom retreating and scratching his head in no time.

Panther.

who?-kid
I agree that Doom tends to get overrated. No problem there.

But you are definitely overestimating Panther and underestimating Doom.

Alpha Centauri
I don't understand this "Doom gets overrated" stuff.

I don't see where he's ever been overrated in seriousness.

-AC

demigawd
Why am I overrating Panther? He's duplicated some of Doom's best showings in more impressive fashion. He punked Mephisto in his own realm...TWICE. Once, ripping his heart out in the process. Doom did it with Strange's help. In both cases, very impressive. But that's just a taste of the kind of cosmic player Panther could be if he wanted to be. He's just got other things to think about. But he's shown to be Doom's equal in many ways, his inferior in a few ways, and his superior in other ways too. This is hardly the laughable mismatch the board thinks it is. It shows lack of knowledge of Panther's feats to suggest otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.