Not EP3 related but you guys will appreciate this find...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheElectricFox

jnolan
ummm, i wouldnt belive the entire backstory he gave you, i think it was just a nod to speilberg.

oh an Andy Grifitth was raised on Coruscant where he was trained as an ARC trooper untill his partner was killed adn he left for the simple life here on earth, Barney Fife is actually a protocal droid that was made to look human b4 they made the trip to aunt may/bees

cylob49
AS much as id like to see E.T and his ickle lickle cutsey race being blown away on the big screen by people with big guns...THIS is just another case of minor SW character backstory bollocks.

TheElectricFox
no, i dont belive anything that #@# says, i just think its hilarious that he can come up with so much crap....so quickly...

god i love that Superstupid prank site!!!

Captain REX
What are you talking about, SS is completely true! stick out tongue

and if you don't pick up on the sarcasm, damn you!

Morridini
Did ET appear in AotC or only in TPM? And if the ETs were in AotC, where were they? I know this is a bit off topic, but it just came to my mind.

cylob49
Just TPM...and STILL off topic does anyone know the name of the little dwarf droids in TPM that are seen at the start of the movie and later picking up Battle droid parts..ive never seen em named or pictured to this day.

Morridini
U mean these little guys?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/pitdroid/img/movie_bg.jpg

cylob49
Nah they are little white droids who work alongside the Battle droids..they are seen in the scene where Jar Jar surrenders..i know i havent imagined that scene as if i had Jar Jar would have been blown away hands up or not.

wallalupp
they're senators in the senate (duh) watch the movie with commentary and you'll see them

cylob49
edited

cylob49
Youll find we have moved on from the little alien senators to little white droids (duh) which i have found out are called PK droids and have ET shaped heads funnily enuff

wallalupp
I meant that it's obvious that they're in the senate when they're senators, not that you were wrong...

and moved on from that? noone ever mentioned it..

PVS
great...another SS thread.
perhaps we should give him his own forum.
ever hear the saying "any publicity is good publicity"?
i think if we hate him so much, we should not do him the
favor of dignify him or his crappy site with all these threads...just a thought

tpaquin
They are in TPM....Maybe I'll get a screen cap.

I'm too lazy right now.

tpaquin
I'm not that lazy, I guess.

http://wso.williams.edu/~rfoxwell/starwars/TPM/pics/ETs.jpg

http://216.127.78.103/~dutch-starwars.com/database/aliens/pics/et.jpg

Morridini
Perhaps we should make a thread for hidden stuff in the SW movies, like Dash Rendar (sp?) in ANH, the trench run scene in AotC and etc?

tpaquin
We probably should.

Anakin2Vader
LOL at thinking SS is the one who related ET to the StarWars world...GL is responsible for that

thanks for finding the screencap tpaquin

PVS
well star wars was all SS's idea anyway.

Captain REX
Of course! He invented it before the start of time!

bilb
This is just silly.............

PVS
...and on the seventh say...supershadow rested...and had a vision...STAR WARS

bilb
laughing

Darth_Vader05
VERY NICE!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.