Bishop vs. Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
eatWhat's your call. Wo do you think is gonna win this war. Niether one is limited in their suppy of power. Havok has cosmic rays constantly giving him raw ionized plasma.
Bishop has tech. that can readily supply him with the enormous amount of energy that he can wield.

Cosmic Cube
Bishop wins. Anything Havok can shoot, Bishop can absorb.

Ignite
i say havok..but i think i might like him too much..

muffin man
Bishop

Mainstream
Bishop! Black Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Bishop can absorb havok blast and Bishop his more skilled a fighter and with his powers and Black Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
havok's plasma blast is extremely powerful... i wonder how much bishop can absorb...

Mainstream
hmmmmm....I'm guessing enough to take down Alex..and Lucus Bishop has though guns too.

DarkCrawler
Bishop easily.

Mainstream
Black Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
s'pose bishop then...

Mainstream
Black Powe.....for get it! even I'm getting tired of saying it. logically speaking from a comic book sciencific stand point...I am quite certain Lucus Bishop would win...Havok winning is pure Bis-sh*t!

muffin man
mainstream are you black or are you picking on them?

Mainstream
technically I'm brownish tan....but yes I am african american!!!!!! Black Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
*resists the urge to make a string of racist jokes*

Mainstream
*thanks him unknowingly* and I didn't think Bishop would win just I believe in ......(drum roll) Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Pooooooooooower!

Tron
Mainstream, the sh*t stopped being funny after the first 38 times, chill on it.

Consider that your first warning.

Eden Unicorn
I don't think Bishop can absorb plasma. Just as he is vulnerable to bullets bishop is vulnerable to fire. Plasma is a solid that he can't absorb.
That would mean he would have to use his energy powers both defensively and offensively to have any effect on Havok.
Also, Havok has the upper hand of being able to devastate the surroundings in a hurry. Look at the pic i attached. Or see what he does in the books.
Bishop would really need to wield that power like an expert to win.
One drop of Havok's plasma would disintegrate whatever it touches.

King Burger
Doesn't Havok have enough power to blast (small) mountain-sides?

Can Bishop absorb such power?

Have we even seen the limits of Bishops absorbing ability?

Who...will win...this...fight...Spock?

Swanky-Tuna
Well, he can absorb the power grid of a city only to KO himself using it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.