was KOTOR 2 woth buying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wookie_pimp
was KOTOR 2 woth buying because it really was a bit shit compared to the first one

Morridini
Of course it was worth it, it only had some glitches as all games have when they are brand new.

wookie_pimp
ive completed it and the story and the ending was a disapointment. You dont feel as if you know the characters like in KOTOR 1.

The Ones
i have just got it and its BRILLIANT!!! i love it and im addicted to it

ArthasKnight
Well, I just finished it with the light side ending and I was disappointed. I'll have to play through the dark side and hope there's a better ending. I hope both endings don't suck.

shangheid
I loved the first...the second was a dissapointment...it was boring

The Ones
WHAT!!?! THE SECOND IS GREAT. its just boring if you dont know what to do

Fire
First one was nice ending was predictable however

WindDancer
Absolutely! Is worth buying! Specially if you're into the storyline.

It is very likely that the Exile and Darth Revan will meet in part III and eventually things will get very interesting. The Republic is in ruins and the Jedi Counsil is in turnoil. KOTOR III will bring lots and lots of revelations.

And yes KOTOR II ending is important for it sets up the events that will unfold in KOTOR III>

cal31
Second's ending was very sloppy, and the people denying it are lying to themselves. The game was very good, but sloppy.

WindDancer
Kreia's prophecy is very important for the storyline.

She told the Exile to search for Revan

Yes, the ending wasn't satisfactory, but it leaves many questions for the sequel to answer.

wookie_pimp
ive found out that the company who made KOTOR 2 was told to cut the real ending by lucasarts because it wuz to evil

The Ones
oh thats gay. its a 12+! 12 year olds get enough evil stuff at school!!!

Thael
It was brilliant, but I think the first one was better, didn't like the Morrowind-esqe random crashing in this one. ranting (I've completed it four times, now I'm playing through as a girl. stick out tongue)

The Ones
im still struggling going through the 1st time. im going through as a dark master of evil

ArthasKnight
I only struggled at Nar Shaddaa when you get captured and you need two party members to free you and on Dxun when you storm the tomb of Freedon Nadd, those Sith lords were tough!

ArthasKnight
BTW, evil is soooo much more fun than good. stick out tongue

Dogbert
The ending isnt made to cater to the tastes of people who like things solved in little go... its made to set things up in number three.

Morridini
U really think so? I sometimes feel like that doing all those cruel things just get a bit boring, that's why I am looking forward to play the game as LightSide once I am finished with the DarkSide.

The Ones
can someone give me a complete guide for nar shadar (sp?) after ive landed the ebon hawk?

Morridini
Why do u need a guide? Just run around and do stuff until the ones who were supposed to land on the landing pod shows up.

HeartBroken
Definetly, haven't reached the end but I am most of the way through and I enjoy it alot.

Lord Ryugen
KOTR 1 was better but 2 is still a very good game.

Julie
Force crush was amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.