Electro vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Mainstream
I swear on my mother eyes...I did a magneto vs Electro thread...back when I joined..but I'd love to get another one going because their are new people and they may have different takes on the outcome...orginally I said Magneto would beat Max Dillion and guess what I still stay Magneto...thanks for bringing back one of the first 3 threads I ever made.

Mainstream
who said Electro...was it you CountQuan?

CountQuan
Thanks. and no I didnt vote for Electro. I didnt vote yet hold on let me do it rite now.

Mainstream
okay...vote magneto now.

demigawd
lol. Bad matchup. Magneto can't be hurt by electricity. In fact, it makes him more powerful. During a fight with the X-men, Magneto took over Storm's storm (FROM Storm) and hit himself with electricity over and over and became even more powerful as a result. He then mercilessly beat down the entire team.

kgkg
demigawd is magneto expert all magneto thread his there to comment now that's a loyal magneto fan . Keep it up :0

and ya mag takes this

Arachnoidfreak
Magneto is so awesome.

He wins.

Tron
You should've put the link to your thread up Mainstream, it would've saved me some trouble.

Anyways, use this thread to discuss:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316572&highlight=Magneto+vs+Electro

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.