5 on 5 Xmen/Xforce/Excalibur VS JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
I know how powerful JLA is but let's see if these five mutants can give'm a run for their money.

X-roster:

Cyclops
Rachel Summers the Phoenix
Colossus
Archangel
Warpath

VS

JLA roster:

Batman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Wonder Woman
Hawkman
Aqua Man

Keep in mind that Kyle isn't too experienced, this battle takes place out of water, basically it takes place in large open area with grass and a few trees, and this is the new Colossus from Astonishing Xmen, in which sucker punched Iron Man, and beat the crap out of Thor. With that in mind, who takes it?

DarkCrawler
Biased.

demigawd
Astonishing Colossus never did any of those things. You're thinking Ultimate Colossus. And no one in the Ultimate Universe is as strong as their MU counterpart. Marvel said that people like Hulk and Thor in the Ultimate Universe are in the class 20 range, I guess for the sake of "ultra realism".

nigel45
So basically, give the X-men every advantage, most of their best characters, take away some possibilities for the JL, make us take into account that Kyle is not very experienced (even though he is) and call it a fight?

Ok, JLA still wins.

stormfront13
why is cyclops there can he really take anyone out from the JLA??

Draco69
Biased.

The X-Men have the PHOENIX.

The JLA would kick the X-Men's ass until Rachel is the last one standing. And she blows them all to hell.

stormfront13
whose biased??

Draco69
The thread itself. It's completely unmatched.

stormfront13
oooh k get it now

King Burger
Sentry, the moment you typed down "Rachel Summers the Phoenix",
is the moment you made this match 100% unwinable by the JLA
(even if you included the whole JLA).

Hegemon875
Where the hell is superman?

Hegemon875
I think precrisis JLA could take pheonix

JRW
Cyclops vs. Aqua Man - cyclops blasts fish boy into next week
Rachel Summers the Phoenix vs. Green Lantern(Kyle) - GL puts in a dectn fight but after all rachel is the making of cyclops and jean two of the best x-men
Colossus vs. Wonder Woman - colossus whips WW
Archangel vs. Hawkman - angle wins
Warpath vs. Batman - warpath sends him back to the cave

Sentry
I'll remove Phoenix, Rachel Summers, and add in Chamber. Chamber instead. How's that.

Cyclops
Chamber
Colossus
Archangel
Warpath

VS.

Batman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Wonder Woman
Hawkman
Aqua Man

GalacticStorm
"I think precrisis JLA could take pheonix"

Nah.

whirlysplat
Pre Crisis Supes wwould take Phoenix

GalacticStorm
Yeah okaaaaaaay

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
I'll remove Phoenix, Rachel Summers, and add in Chamber. Chamber instead. How's that.

Cyclops
Chamber
Colossus
Archangel
Warpath

VS.

Batman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Wonder Woman
Hawkman
Aqua Man

Much better. JLA wins.

brainchild81
Originally posted by stormfront13
why is cyclops there can he really take anyone out from the JLA?? Yes. He'd take out @least 3/5 of that list(Green Lantern & WW being the only threats). While I love Marvel, even I must admit the original list was biased. I just read up on Chamber and the outcome of this battle depends on whether his attacks work on WW.

pr1983
why is cyclops there can he really take anyone out from the JLA??

your just pissed cos storm wasnt chosen...

its an open area, he could take hawkman and batman...

brainchild81
Aquaman too.

pr1983
Originally posted by brainchild81
Aquaman too.

i'm no aquaman expert so i'll take your word for it...

brainchild81
lol I don't think there are many Aquaman experts out there.

Draco69
Aquaman would own Cyke (sorry Pr183). He's now class 100, can manipulate water molecules and has powerful telepathy.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Aquaman would own Cyke (sorry Pr183). He's now class 100, can manipulate water molecules and has powerful telepathy.

meh, i sort a expected somebody who can match namor (the only comic i have with aquaman in it) to be able...

stormfront13
but he will still be taken out quickly. i was talking about the major mones- ww, green lantern,maybe aquaman. i don't casre if storm wasn't picked my life doesn't revolve around her. i'm not gonna lose sleep over this. i just don't see him being much a factor in this along with much other x-men

brainchild81
Originally posted by Draco69
Aquaman would own Cyke (sorry Pr183). He's now class 100, can manipulate water molecules and has powerful telepathy. That's one thing about DC that always pissed me. They love making gods outta their characters. Last I heard, MM wasn't immune to fire anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Supes was immune to Kryptonite now. Change Aquaman around as much as they like, he'll always be a joke!

pr1983
but he will still be taken out quickly. i was talking about the major mones- ww, green lantern,maybe aquaman. i don't casre if storm wasn't picked my life doesn't revolve around her. i'm not gonna lose sleep over this. i just don't see him being much a factor in this along with much other x-men

simple, he's the LEADER, if they're to have any hope he's needed... although with that team they dont really have much hope...

stormfront13
but what i am saying is that he seems really easy to be taken out. i don't see him doing much to ww, GL, or maybe even aquaman. thats why i aid it. it may have come out wrong but thats what i think. i don't care that storms not in it. i mean she will be more help than cyke but who cares. i certanley don't lol. its nothin i;'m gonan lose sleep over its just that imo cyke won't do much in this fight

pr1983
but what i am saying is that he seems really easy to be taken out. i don't see him doing much to ww, GL, or maybe even aquaman. thats why i aid it. it may have come out wrong but thats what i think. i don't care that storms not in it. i mean she will be more help than cyke but who cares. i certanley don't lol. its nothin i;'m gonan lose sleep over its just that imo cyke won't do much in this fight

he'd do as much if not more than storm... she cant take gl or ww either, and aquaman could probably take her too... he's a better leader, the x-men's only hope is team work and a miracle...

stormfront13
i say she does more than cyke i mean she's harder to hit. but like i said earilier i don't care about storm in this fight. i don't see them doing much but i see storm doing more than cyke.

pr1983
i say she does more than cyke i mean she's harder to hit. but like i said earilier i don't care about storm in this fight. i don't see them doing much but i see storm doing more than cyke.

harder to hit? yeah, cos a supersonic ww is easy to dodge... and aquamans telepathy, yep, that can be dodged easily...

she aint dodging shit...

cyclops is more accurate and a better field leader...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.