Legion vs. Nate Grey vs. Exodus vs. God Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Battle Royale. Legion during LegionQuest vs. pre-Shaman Nate vs. Bloodties Exodus vs. Cable/Deadpool Cable. Who takes it and why?

spetznaz
Interesting.
I say they all knock each other out, with Exodus probably hitting the ground a second before the rest and Legion, God Cable and Nate hitting the ground together a second later.

eleveninches
Why is exodus listed here? He is not in the league of the other 3

Molecule man
Guess Proteus and Franklin Richards should be in the draw too.

radioboy121
Exodus is powerful, but the others are far beyond him. Maybe the ones Molecule man mentioned along with Mikhail and Jamie Braddock could spice it up. But then again, that's too many participants.

Mainstream
gotta go with Jesus Cable on this one.

leonheartmm
god like cablewins this with ease {cause his only competition, nate grey is in his preshaman days}

HarmoNiC FLo
yea why is nate in his pre-shaman days? why not replace god cable with virus having cable - to make it fair? BIASED MATCHUP lol jk

Khellendros
Why pre-shamanic Nate? He wasn't any more powerful, he just had a lot less confidence and direction in his life before that.

HarmoNiC FLo
he was LESS powerfull which is why i think he used pre-shaman version

demigawd
Bloodties Exodus beat the X-men, the Avengers (including Sersi, an Eternal), the WC Avengers and some Inhumans at the same time while telekinetically crushing Genosha. That's at least on par with Legion beating a team of X-men, traveling back in time and beating an inexperienced Magneto. And it's at least on par with anything Nate has done. Remember, it took both Nate and Cable to beat Exodus.

Jamie Braddock and Mikhail are reality warpers, not psionics. This is purely psionic battle here.

hoorayforpeepee
exodus is way underrated. that guy is like a psionic swiss army knife.

demigawd
God Cable has the most raw power.
Nate Grey has the least control of his power
Legion has the greatest variety of power
Exodus seems the most well-balanced

I'd say Cable takes this.
Exodus takes second
Legion third
Nate Grey last

Mainstream
The Passison of the Cable..Cable is like a mutant god..."thou shall not F**k with God Like Cable."

Molecule man
Nate was supposed to be the most powerful more powerful than Cable

Mainstream
yes "supposed to be" but when Cable was god like...his able surpassed his younger, techno virus free counterpart.

kgkg
did surfer beat God Cable?

but ya i whould think in this battle God cable to last the longest

Mainstream
indeed...God like Cable isn't one to be pushed around so easily...I gotta get that God like nathan Summers vs Sliver Surfer story.

demigawd
Yeah, Surfer beat him down. Fairly easily too. Cable got some shots in, but it was more like Odin vs. Thanos than an actual even battle. That was really Cable's biggest battle.

Exodus took down Sersi.

Nate pounded on Apocalypse for awhile.

Legion beat down an inexperienced Magneto.

Rank 'em however you like.

Mainstream
Nathan Christopher Dyspring Asakia Charles Xavier Soilder X Scott Summers the 2nd or Cable keeps a$$

radioboy121
Sersi gave a near matched fight with Exodus and he didn't defeat her per se. He knocked her into the rubble and left the fight. She was up in the next panel ready to continue.

Legion's encounter with Magneto wasn't really a fight for both sides, so that's hard to classify. He did overwhelm a group of X-Men and Bishop took down a disoriented Legion who was not fully attuned from the restoration of the world after the AOA incident.

I would say Cable, Legion, Nate, then Exodus.

demigawd
Hmm. I could buy that too. But Legion over Nate? Why?

DarkCrawler
Probably because of his haircut. Even Wolverines is second to that.

eleveninches
1.GOd Cable
2.Nate
3.Legion
4.Exodus

HarmoNiC FLo
I agree somewhat.

The reason this match-up is unfair is because you have God-like cable who has full control and full power, and you have nate grey prior to his shaman days. nate grey didn't even reach his full potential in his shaman days. this is a very biased match-up. to put it in perspective in you cable heads...its like if i said full potential nate grey vs regular cable.

if things were FAIR, then all the mutants would be at the same level of handle on their powers. that is why you should say they are all at full potential so there is nothing left unfair.

Yes it did take both cable and nate grey to beat exodus, but lets not forget nate grey was young and could only control a portion of his powers. and obviously cable had the techno-organic virus.

In my knowledged and fair opinion, i would first make them all at full potential. then, put cable and nate grey at a tie. why you ask? because

1]. Cable had askani training that probably gives him a little more control of his powers.
2] Nate Grey was never shown at full potential but was supposed to be more powerfull than a virus-free cable. So that rests at a tie...since Nate is long dead or dispersed it is more reasonable to say Cable wins...but technically it would be a tie.

Cable/Nate, Legion and then Exodus. Legion has always been classified to be more powerfull comparatively than Exodus. lets not just vote for the under dog just to do so.

HarmoNiC FLo
To put it in simple terms. Legion and Exodus are just way out of Nate Grey's and Cable's league...that is if you dont give them a handicap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.