Mr. Fantastic vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
No games. Juggernaut can't hurt Mr. Fantastic. Giving that kind of freedom and his Fantastic intellect, I think Reed is the one to Stop Juggernaut. I think he can invent something that could destroy Cain, like I think in my other thread that Forge too could do the same.
It's no more unrealistic that Reed should come prepared than it is that Juggernaut should wear his helmet to a fight.

Cooties
Mr. fan will beat Jug. Jugg can't even hit him with his elasticity powers. And Mr Fan is to smart for Jugg. no doudt Fan would win.

CountQuan
Mr Fantastic. He'll open Juggy's helmet and poke him in the eyes.

kgkg
lol there is nothing Mr fanstastic can do to Jug to hurt him.

Mebee send him to another dimention

CountQuan
He'll open Juggy's helmet and slap him. That'll do.

Cooties
Or trip him with hs body#two guns#

FujiFuu
Reed Richards would be able to find a way to stop the juggernaut with preperation time, but in a random fight, nothing would happen, it would be boring as hell

juggernaut74
The only thing Reed beats him at is a game of chess.

ThaWhiteShadow
reed can stretch his arms out, take his helmet off, then stretch out his penis and give him head and theres nuthin juggernaut can do, he'll become reed's ***** mua hahahaha

ThaWhiteShadow
that was bi tch

Cooties
Haha cool. Whiteshadow is a g. Any ways Reed and Jugg having a fight is boring since niether of them would hurt each other.

GRIMM THING
nyuk nyuk nyuk

http://www.theclubhouse1.net/museum/images/stooges3.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
But... the helmet is part of his costume... And he wouldn't even need it in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.