The Trailer Audio Clips!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaderfilm
h**p://scifilms.brinkster.net/revenge/youreunderarres tmf.wav

h**p://scifilms.brinkster.net/revenge/youwerethech osenonemf.wav

replace ** with tt

Morridini
Just posting the complete links.

http://scifilms.brinkster.net/revenge/youreunderarrestmf.wav

http://scifilms.brinkster.net/revenge/youwerethechosenonemf.wav

And if they truly are real, then thanks.

smoker4
WOW smokin'

gambit420
SWEET FIND!!! eek!

obi_kenobi24
ewan sounds great

BAILY
Palps ownes this movie!!

Velcro_Boy
dont work for me.
wait nevermind.

zavin
ewan's voice is amazing!

smoker4
F****n excellent wink wink wink

Jedi-Knight 8k2
COOOLLLLL!!!!! AND THEY CALL ME MINSTER OF INFORMATION!!!!

zavin
holy ****! palpy rocks!

Stunrun
GIVE ME THIS DAM TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ewa, Ian and Sam all sound wicked, especially Obi-Wan!!!!!! i think his performance is gonna be greatbig grin

Stunrun
right im gonna listen to it an extra 50 timesbig grin see you lot in a few hours!

Morridini
"You were the Chosen one!"
Is that during the duel? Or later? Or earlier?

smoker4
Duel i think smokin'

ctsketch
oohhh Palps quote might be that memorable one they spoke of

Stunrun
The Duel is gonna be sooooo emotional!!!!! i think Ewan's performance is gonna be at its best imhoHappy Dance

Stunrun
i think it takes place right before they fight because you hear a lightsaber right at the end. Then again im thinking it could be part of some dialogue in between the duelyes

zavin
we are the witnesses of the nominees for academy awards 2006

LandoSpeeder2
F***ing sweet!!!

Stunrun
wow, the emphasis he used on the word CHOSEN, he practically screams the word, awwww im getting excitedbig grin

Stunrun
Zavin i 100% agree with youyes, just by hearing Ewan's line, you know hes gonna be at his best!

mandalorian_war
hearing obi1 being uupset about anikan is upsetting

zavin
palpatine - BEST VILLAIN EVER!

Mempho76
AWESOME!!

LandoSpeeder2
I want a damn bootleg of the trailer to leek, I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obi_kenobi24
Damm Motee,If someone can post a sound clip than they can post a whole trailer misa thinks...

I want the trailer so bad now, better than nothing I guess

BAILY
I am with ya there Lando buddy.... if someone has audio files, the trailer must be out there... it will leak

Sith Master X
Nice! Ewan's voice rocks! big grin

Stunrun
im gonna stay up all night, who knows guys, we just might getta leaked trailer tonight, or tomorrow

LandoSpeeder2
The only reason I can see why it's not getting leaked is Motee would probably be the one to leak it, and he can't really leak it to mf.com, God forbid him to leak it at tfn, since it will be illegal to leak it on the day it actually comes out.

Jedi Priestess
Motee/Ternian doesnt HAVE the trailer, he just knows someone who does. smile Werent these awesome?

Stunrun
the best spoiler of 2005 yetsmile

LandoSpeeder2
I wouldn't say the absolute best, I'd say it's right with todays spoiler report of the trailer.

XX Emperor XX
Are you threatening me master jedi? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can the movie get any better

Anakin2Vader
the sound of sidious saber snapping into his hand is awesome

nice find thanks

jedimaster2000
My view is like all the others...

THESE SPOILERS WERE AWESOME!!! THIS MOVIE WILL ROCK!!!!!!!

LandoSpeeder2
No no no my friend, these spoilers ARE awesome! wink

Anakin2Vader
those are horns at the end of the chosen one clip.... this has to be late in the duel i would think

GCG
no expression huh blink eek!

: SPEECHLESS:

prod_
THAT IS FRIKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
This will be a movie long remember in Star Wars... evil face

NoFate007
THAT'S the type of acting we needed. Ewan's delivery of that line is so great, even though I have no picture, its obvious that he's screaming angrily through his tearful emotions. Sadness, disapproval, disappointment, fury, all in the same thing. This no doubt will be the best Star Wars movie.

Captain REX
And if not THE best, then second best to ESB... shifty

Velcro_Boy
need trailer Now.

Holy_Bum
Wow. "You were the chosen one." That line gives me chills. This movie looks like its gonna make up for the mediocre acting we've seen in the previous two.

Ben-Kenobi
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!

Velcro_Boy
shouldnt it be You ARE the chosen one?

Ben-Kenobi
thats already my most favorite line in the movie

Ben-Kenobi
Well hes not the chosen one to him since he turned to the darkside.

GCG
i'm assuming Obi has given up on him

Ben-Kenobi
O man i just added both of them into my fan trailer and it sounds grreat!

GCG
make sure they dont look like those Hong Kong movies with the speech finishing before the mouth does

Ben-Kenobi
you dont see anyone talking in the part i added it in.

GCG
i wonder what your trailer is looking like ; i am imagining you adding that palpatine swiveling his chair and a fade to black with mace warranting his arrest

Ben-Kenobi
you'll see when im done lol.

Obiwalker08
HOLY CRAP FICKEN SWEET

bilb
The audio clips are soooooo friggin great!! I love the way Ewan delivers that line & OMG you just KNOW that Ian is gonna be so AWESOME in this one!!! rock

MochaChica
Yay! Sounds as if these were recorded off something. Maybe off a television?.....Bah, who gives! This was so great. Thank God for Lucas realizing he needed an acting coach on set. He knew this one had to be huge, I still completely believe that the acting coach will be the reason for this films greatness. I can't wait. 83 days !

Happy Dance

bilb
oh yes!!!

Falacerjedi
found my new windows startup & shutdown sound .wavs =)

Dart Saber
hey dudes...

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eleonora
I'm curious about mr Christensen...... what do you mean fake????

Dart Saber
fake wavs...

Killua
no man , their real , but yeah im curious now , i wanna hear ANAKI N!!! HAYDEN ALL TEH WAY BABY !!!

Dart Saber
well, you can believe whatever you want.

they are fakes

Morridini
Why do u say that, when u don't even try backing up your statements?

Dart Saber
well, that doesn't sound like mace or palps.
i mean, it's obvious.

try listening a little better...

Killua
Saber , shut the **** up moron , your being a troll ffs , listen to it again , its clearly sam , Ewan is crying and shouting at once !!! omfg , and Palps sounds perfectly evil , the way he was supossed to be , THAT is IAN !

Dart Saber
moron?

you are sick... go and f yourself with ewan and palps mf.

and get a life

Killua
i have a life ffs , but the proof is certain man ! , it's real .

ctsketch
Saber, it sounds just like SLJ and Ian , you have no clue what you are talking about, and that is defintely Ewan McGregor

stefaan
No, i think they are real. At least it sounds like they're real the voices and all. What are you saying, they don't sound like SLJ or Ian McDiarmaid? They so do! Can't wait to see it in the trailer.

Morridini
He's probably just another spammer.

sundevilscott
The way that Obi says that saddens my heart...They believed in him.

There was a post up asking if this will be a sad movie....I believe it will be.

Stunrun
Dart Saber, these audio clips are the real deal, i cant believe you try denying that! do you even remember what Ewan, Ian and Sam sound like!?

Stunrun
these audio clips came from Motee/Ternian, who in the past has posted genuine things. If hes the real deal, then i believe these audios are the real deal, enough saidwink

jjwil76
Nah---this guy's just an idiot. Never has anything to say. Didn't understand that Dart is not the same thing as Darth. Trying to get SW fans all riled up.

CinematicESP
So does Palpatine have some sort of Taxi Driver-ish contraption on his arm holding his lightsaber? That's kinda what it sounds like in the clip. That'd be kinda cool.

Dropkick
Question for everyone: Are there just the two sound files (linked on page 1)?? Or are there more? I wanna make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thanks all!

Cascador
This film will be the best! I promise youbig grin

Stunrun
no you didnt miss anythingwink

Sadako of Girth
Hhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa..........!!!! Excellllllent.......!!!!!!
NICE.....!!!!! big grin

DenKi
THe Palpetine one is clearly Fake, the anakin and Obione is not fake

Ben-Kenobi
I doubt it, how many times on any of the movies has palpatine talked with that tone of voice, not many, and if it was fake youd hear diffrent sounds from the clip they took it from the other sounds are lightsabers and such

jjwil76
why the hell are people thinking these are fake?! like there's some old guy and a SLJ sound-alike sitting with a tape recorder saying "we'll fool those Star Wars fans this time, heh heh heh."

vaderfilm
I originally posted the links to the clips, they are being hosted through my site. I can assure everyone that they are real, although the palpatine one could possibly be edited a bit.

DenKi
Im not sure its so hard too tell

prod_
THis is a VERY WELL DONE small little clip...

from the trailer clips we received yesterday...it is fan made....by Brandeni in TFN...I thought I would show everyone this!!!!

http://www.brandonmiletta.com/palp.html

XX Emperor XX
how can it be fake if its in the new trailer...here look this is piece of the trailer

The Jedi ignite light sabers.

MACE
You're under arrest, Chancellor.

Palpatine in his chair carefully controlling his anger.

PALPATINE
Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

Close up: light-saber hilt snaps to Palpatine's hand with audible click.

Obi-wan jumps back, down to the circuit/ pipe hanging over a lava river.
Anakin Skywalker with lava in the background.
Obi-Wan Kenobi with lava in the background, shouting very dramatically, almost through the tears:

OBI-WAN KENOBI -
You were the chosen one!

DeVi| D0do
Fatboy has a mockup of the trailer music up over at MF... soungs really good!

Cascador

moonwalker741
the first one dosent sound right...

Cascador
oh they are both real! I'm positive!

Darth_Vader05
Awesome freakin post i cant wait until May 19th, 2005!

Morridini
Why did u tell us that it was fan made, he stated it when he posted it.

darthbrowneye
Oh boy!!!!Ewen does sound awesome, and he's only yelling 5 words, but man does it sound cool....it's gonna be painful to watch, but in a good way. And Sidious, ooooohhhhh, just plain evil devil

DeadStar
Evil is not the word..

Cascador
Hey, I know...I just added some details.

bilb
If its fan made it would be better served in the FanArt thread...... smile

neo313
OMG FREAKING AWESOME!!! off topic, did episode 2 sound this awesome before it came out? This is too good to be true !.... AWESOMEGFJFJFDKGHK

Anakin2Vader
it is made to the first audio clip posted here so i would think its relavent enough

yo_yoda
wowwwzzzerrrrs!!!!

theshakl
there is a new one up at mf!

DeVi| D0do
NEW AUDIO CLIP:

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3147

PALPATINE: "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

LandoSpeeder2
Dang you beet me to it.

LandoSpeeder2
But can you post the link to the sound clips, cus when I'm at my GM's house it won't let me go to mf.com. it always says I'm banned.

DeVi| D0do
here ya go: http://www.free-image-host.org/images/893585950thedarksideMF.jpg

download and change jpg to wav smile

LandoSpeeder2
well I guess I'll have to try and listen to it tomorrow cus I can't get it to work on my GM's computer.

lucasfilm
OH MY GOOOOD!! THAT LAST ONE IS AWESOME!! its like the dark side is TOTALLY consuming him as he speaks!! i mean .. he was already bad ...but man.

:::: SPEECHLESS::::

Eleonora
I can't get this last one for some reason sad

DeVi| D0do
hmm... try this yousendit link: http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FJR10WRMSRUB15NAQT9T6RFV6

Torik_Shai
Awesome! eek!

bilb
Man, NOONE can deliver these lines like Ian!!!! evil face

Stunrun
fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek!

Tombonator3000
I'm probably be hated for this, but...
IS it Ian?
Sounds more like that ep3 audio book fellow...(he does a great impersination)

Cascador
I think it's Ian, it just sounds different because of the quality

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Definitly Ian!!!!!!!!!!!
Frickin awesome.....The wait is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek! eek! eek!

shockimebones
Cool

LandoSpeeder2
Finally got to here this. It's awesome! I a so ready to see this trailer

MochaChica
Holy crap! This trailer can't come soon enough. Did you guys hear the strings behind that? Nice!

EHmasterJedi
Anyone got a link already changed to sound wave im not sure why i cant change it

EHmasterJedi
Ok got it to change I will have to qestion this clip, i mean it sounds like Palpi but he sounds kind of weak at the begining, and the Line is delivered like a run on sentence. A freind of mine said that one of you said it sounded like the dark side was in him, but he just thought it sounds like he's laying in a nursing home. He also said they should have left out "TO BE" that would eliminate the run on, for the most part id have to agree with him

Anakin2Vader
well as we all know, only the Light Side can use Force Grammar Check...

J.M FcThumbs-Up
It's ****in awesome, ****in real deal....you've gotta do a very brave job at sound/time-capturing to reflect background-noice that easy and cutting out that piece of speech files in between action exactly to the second....come on people, no doubt it's real!

EHmasterJedi
That was a pretty childish comment, one thing i DO agree with is that it sounds much better when taking the TO BE part out. And the line does run on without a much needed pause.

mandalorian_war
some1 make another link for the newer clip

Sadako of Girth
Here it is....

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12ROSLQZAWOQD2R3V1GCOEO3XT

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NA867204NE101S4VC5WND7B9X

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YN60ZBULIN191WWO2D9K6Y7E0

TheForceSupreme
Thank you. big grin

Sadako of Girth
No worries... wink

Cascador
Another thing...if you compare the voice of the chancellor on the first one where Mace says he's under arrest with the last one...It's identical. So both have to be fake (which I don't believe) or real.

bilb
Its Ian..... silly conspiracy theories!! wink

LandoSpeeder2
Here's a link to it that just plays the clip when you click on it.

http://www.sithclan.net/SC4/write_access/depot_images/news/rots/trailersonpart2.wav

bILLYgOAT
bery bery nice wavs

Insomnia
The sound clip with obi-wan is convincing, I can't see anyone else pulling that off.

However, the mac/palp clip is disappointing. If it was faked there are a lot of things that were overlooked. The sound effect at the end properly matches the reverberation you'd hear in a room, but the voices sound like they are speaking directly into microphones. Not cinema quality at all.

I tweaked with the pitch and reverberation a bit, and I think it's more easily recognizable as SLJ. Might just be me... what do you think? roosteredge.com/nemo/stuff/Arrestedit.mp3

We already have a trailer script, so if somebody managed to get a hold of this Palp recording, they could simply fill in the blanks by adding mace's line.

LandoSpeeder2
These aren't very hight quality clips, thy will sound much better in the trailer

bILLYgOAT
its certainly sounds like SLJ, tho the clip is heavily edited.
apart from the sabers igniting in the background and the crackle of a saber bouncing of some object its hard to tell whats happening in the scene.

zavin
i've just heard the last wav file. the one about palpy talking about the darkside. It dissapointing

Anakin2Vader
childish...yes, sarcastic ...yes, you were analyzing the grammar in a movie that has main characters that either use crazy backward speech or just scream like a banchi with no help of subtitles...

jjwil76
HUH??!! Dude that clip sounds awesome! Especially at the end as the evil rises in his voice. Damn I love that evil wrinkly bastard! (Insert weiner joke)
laughing

prod_
yeah...there are three more...here:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M9QM87YJI5J00LLBREEOOP7MO

Mempho76
Awesome! Are you getting these from MF?

prod_
yeah...Mf.com loaded em like a couple minutes ago...

yep...they were awesome!!!

Mempho76
Someone there has to have the trailer. Can't wait.

prod_
Some DOES have the trailer...

the only way they are releasing SOOO much!!!

Cant wait either...

I liked that palpatin line...

Jedi Priestess
Simply awesome. yes

LightSaber_Part
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME eek!

this trailer sounds like its going to have way to much of the film.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EHmasterJedi
Should this trailer contain any new music or will it just be stuff from the older movies

LightSaber_Part
I think it would be really cool to have some new music. thumb up thumb up

prod_
"Should this trailer contain any new music or will it just be stuff from the older movies"

It has stuff from the older no music...

i dont think it has any new music...I think...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>