one legged flash vs 12 legged quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
hop you silly bastard hop!!!

pr1983
oh for f*ck sake...

Max Spidey 24
my spider sense says this going to get closed

rougeredmage
well i seem to remember that quicksilver won the dc marvel cross over so i would guesss that quicksilver would just punch the flash and he wont be able to get up again

Mainstream
why Flash only got one leg...captain cold freeze the other one off or something.

Corlock Striker
Um, in the Avengers/Justice League America it was pointed out that in the DC Universe where the Speed Force exists Flash will always win, because with the Speed Force he can run at the Speed of Light or faster. It was also pointed out that Quicksilver cannot tap into the Speed Force.

Quicksilver's speed is the product of a genetic mutation, he has extremely light bones, and hyper tense muscles, that is what allows him to run as fast as he does. However, Quicksilver cannot run anywhere close to the Speed of Light, much less faster than it, because he cannot access the Speed Force.

However, in the same mini-series it was also pointed out, that because the Flash's speed is the result of the Speed Force, while Quicksilver's is natural, in a universe, such as the Marvel U, where the Speed Force does not exist, the Flash will not have his super speed and so Quicksilver can beat him in a race. After all, the Flash only has his speed so long as he can tap into the Speed Force, while Quicksilver just needs his legs to run fast.

Therefore, such a race would depend on whether or not they are racing in a universe where the Speed Force exists. If the Speed Force is present and the Flash can tap into it, it doesn't matter how many legs he has or doesn't have, he'll still be able to move faster than Quicksilver because of the Speed Force. If the Speed Force does not exist, or if for some reason the Flash cannot tap into it, Quicksilver wins, regardless of how many legs he does or doesn't have, because he always has his speed, regardless of the existence or non-existence of an outside force. That's the answer to the question.

Max Spidey 24
Flash one the cross over by the wayyyyy

nigel45
12 legs? How does that work? And does Flash even need legs if he has access to the speed force?

Swanky-Tuna
I bet he can make lightspeed on his hands.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, Flash doesn't need arms or legs. He could just drag himself along with his tongue ad still make Mach 10. If Flash has access to the SF, Quicksilver's whupped, lol.

Tron
Well Corlock, here in the Comic Book Versus Forum, Flash has the speedforce wherever he is, so the whole different universe thing is a non-factor.

And long pig, what the hell?What the f**k?

Lord-of-Dreams
Funny how the rules actually allow this sort of thing...lol!!
And Corlock, I don'tthink that Flash only gets his speed from SF. The Speedsters all had to tapinto it by catching it(makes almost no sense unless you actually know the story,lol wink). SF only gives them more speed and ultimate control over speed itself. Flash is faster with or without SF. And any way, he just has to wavehis arms to win. He could chop of QS's head with his hand !! big grin

The Flash
Could you even run with one leg?

long pig
you could hop

Ironman
its for F UcKS SAKE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.