ROTS controllers due in April

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
Gamers looking for that extra edge in the upcoming game Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith won't need to rely on Jedi mind tricks. In April, Intec will ship PlayStation 2 and Xbox controllers designed to work with the game, which is due in May for both consoles. The Jedi Hunter 2.4GHz wireless controller ($29.99) lets gamers program their favorite combinations into the device. It also sports a lightsaber button (which comes in handy during saber duels), a turbo button, rubberized grips, ergonomic analog sticks, dual vibration motors, a three-position rumble switch, and the ability to function in games of up to 16 players without interference. The Jedi Hunter controller ($19.99) offers button-combo programmability, and it glows red during battle scenes for that extra touch of evil. In the Sith vs. Jedi 2-Pack ($29.99), gamers get one Jedi Hunter controller and another for Jedi Knights, which is programmable and glows blue in battle...so players will know the Force is with them.

jnolan
thats pretty cool, just another one of those geeky lil things that I WILL just have to have!!! rock

.:Space Opera:.
i love it!

Darth_Vader05
Cool im getting my controlers in April and the soundtrack in May.

Sith Master X
Now I can't wait for the soundtrack. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.