Juggernaut versus Cap'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Who wins?

whobdamandog
Cap always finds a way...he would some how strategize a way to stop the unstoppable because he defeated Nazis!!! Oh yeah did I mention that he has an unbreakable shield...which could be used to nullify Juggy's "invulnerability"...Cap Wins!!!(sic)

David Duchovony
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Lord-of-Dreams
Nah. Cap is good against normal powerhouses. He isn't at the same level as any powerhouse enforced by magic. Juggy has the crazy magic shield backing himup. Nostrategy can take the shield (yes, this is a double whammy,no triple whammy Why do I go into such detail to explain a dumb joke?? lol). Take away the shield and it could be pretty close.

radioboy121
Whether this is Captain America, Captain Hook, or even Captain Crunch, Juggernaut is in a different league. Juggernaut wins.

Cosmic Cube
Not really. Captain Crunch would crunchitize Juggernaut, defeating him easily.

long pig
captain cruntch has the power to cut the upper roof of your mouth ...not even juggers shield can protect him from such pain.

Cosmic Cube
It sure does. Juggernaut doesn't stand a chance.

theflyxx
I'll take invulnerability from a mystical source over a super soldier serum any day.

Tron
This has been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316318&highlight=Juggernaut+vs+Captain+America

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.