I love and hate spoilers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo313
okay, does anyones else think they are too spoiled? I think I know waaay more about the movie than I should but I keep looking for spoilers, its almost impossible to restrain myself! the good part is that I like all of the spoilers ive heard, if half of them are true this movie will own all, i just think i might be ruining the element of surprise for myself, but at the same time i want more spoilers!

i'm so conflicted, it's so annoying! does anyone else feel this way, and can you offer some advice?

oh and heres all the spoilers i know, tell me if theres any surprises left for me so i can stop spoiling now:
SPOILERS

okay, so there the battle of couruscant, anakin beheads dooku, obi wan fight grievous but he escapes,

sids fights some jedis who confront him, anakin helps sids kill mace, yoda fight mace and loses, gets thrown out window onto bails speeder,
yoda is at the battle of kashyyk,
anakin kill seperatist leaders on mustafar,
anakin kills padme (i duno why when or where, dont tell me plz) anakin raids the temple and kills jedi and younglings,
obi wan beats anakin on mustafar
obi wan kills grievous on utapu (with a blaster i think)

now is there anything big i dont know yet jsut yes or no plz, sorry for wasting space but im goin nuts here
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing sad sad rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance sad

ab2421
u no some big things...... im in the same position ... were not searching the web for pieces of dialogue wherever we can find... but yet we see a picture and then u scroll down and see somebody describing it, and revealing the whole thing

no matter what, nothing can ruin the feeling when u finally see the movie all together...

also, whenever u see a new picture.. do u say to urself "cool" or do u think "woa.. i wonder what thats from!!!" .. if its the latter, then that should just be an indicator that u dont no everything theres to know- apparently with every new pic u see, there seems to be much more still out there to surprise u so dont worry its not goona be "ruined" and like u said, it all just means that the movie will rock ".//////// advice: LEAVE NOW!!!!!! no more pics no more "discussions" .. this is the final stretch ... in another month, (early april).. book's goona be out.... i say u get ur mind off of the movie, so the wait goes faster, and just visit the official site to see the trailer when it comes out... but STOP SPOILING URSELF now-- its not worth it!!!! dont feel sorry for urself after ... even if u enjoy themovie u'll think "i woulda liked it more if i didnt no this..."

(hmmm maybe ill do the same...

neo313
well for the most part, i just say "wow that looks awesome!" mostly those are action shots, like fights and whatnot. so i guess youre right, that just means its gonna be sweet to watch
yes yes
thanks for the advice, it actually helps ease my anxiety... happy ima go get my mind off the movie and i'll be back on the 8th to see the trailer. lata rolling on floor laughing

LandoSpeeder2
Well you gotta come on the 28'th to see pixels trailer

neo313
alrighty i will return in 3 days

CinematicESP
I also both love and hate spoilers. I want to be blown away, yet they're so addicting. Luckily I don't really know much about the order of things and how they unfold, so it'll be interesting seeing what goes where.

bilb
OOHH!! Is it finally done?

Ushgarak
Well, at least it took time this time. AOTC was pretty much 100% spoiled a year before release- the constructed scriptment has some scenes in the wrong order and that was it!

neo313
well i'm back already, but just to this thread to avoid further spoilage.

I was just wondering, before AotC came out, did it sound as awesome as RotS does now? I'm just asking because I was barely spoiled for AotC and I was wondering what ppl think.

Sadako of Girth
To Spoil or not to Spoil...?

Ahhhhhh... Sweet ambivalance....

OB1-adobe
I was wondering the same thing. What was like here brefore AOTC was released.

This film definetlet has more anticipation then the last one.

neo313
ah, well it looks like this one will more than live up to the hype big grin

man I hope jar-jar gets burnt to a crisp...

Three Owls
I love and hate spoilers in the same way I love and hate Kill Bill...oh wait...I just hate it.

awain
laughing Hey you're right about everything expect for one thing, Anakan doesn't kill Padme, he uses the force and chocks her until she's knocked out, just before the final fight between Anakan and Obi-One. She dies after giving birth to Luke and Leia you ****ing idiot, how can she give birth to Luke and Leia if she's dead... and Obi-One doesn't kill Grevious with a gun, he destroys him with his lightsaber.

lil bitchiness
Ugh, im so not reading that last post!!!

mad

I hate spoilers...i dont wanna know anything else from this point on eek!

neo313
MY EYES, THEY BURNSSSES!

all i saw was "force choke" and "luke and leia", tho

neo313
well i just saw the trailer and i can happily say that for many of the scenes i was like "WHOA WHATS THAT????"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.