Ultron vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
smokeIs this the fight of Wolverine's life? Something he can't hurt who is colder and smarter than himself.

Scoobless
ultron would eat wolverine (if he ate) otherwise he'd just have to settle for straight out killing him

mikalv1224
I think ultron would win because he can rebuild himself from scratch

long pig
i clicked the pic and it came in another window the EXACT SAME SIZE! haha
anyways yea wolvies a dead man

muffin man
wolverine would need back up but ladydeathstrike could probably do it though

whobdamandog
Ultron could kill Wolverine so many different ways its not even funny..there ain't no way Wolvie's going to come out of this battle alive...

Victor Von Doom
Highly unlikely. Practically impossible in fact.

Ironmanpower
Ultron is far more powerful than Wolverine. Wolvie don't stand a chance against Ultron strategy, fire power and strength.

Mainstream
Logan in over his head on this one.

jinzin
if it's an ultron incarnation from avengers dissassembled then wolvie,,,,if it's old school ultron, then not even 10 wolverine's could take him.

eleveninches
Logan only has 1 thin coating of adamantium on his bones. If i remember correctly, Ultron is made from adamantium. He took on the entire avengers roster.
He easily beats logan

Eden Unicorn
Only thing i can think of is if Wolverine could get his claws inside Ultrons mouth or any other orafice and evicerate him. I'm not sure exactly, how well Adamantium can stand up to a disintergrator beam.
Wolverine is sure to lose some tissue and organs. But he does have the advantage of his claws.
Still I think that Ultron is way to "Swift" for Wolverine.
Although Logan's determination might be a match. I dunno.
I like the fight. I think it might be the fight that Wolverine has always wanted to face.
Wolvie just ain't scared of nothing.
When he lost his power in the Asgard limited series, for the first time in his life, facing overwhealming odds he felt fear. fear
I like that Ultron is the badest thing to come off the assembly line.
Maybe Wolverine does too.

Scoobless
even doctor doom was scared of ultron at first (during secret wars) he and the wrecking crew........ and all the bad guys (except absorbing man) crapped themselves when he decided to try to kill them all..... until galactus shut him down

LordFear
Ultron would turn Logan into canadian bacon!!!!!

jinzin
agreed.

wolverex84
Originally posted by eleveninches
Logan only has 1 thin coating of adamantium on his bones. If i remember correctly, Ultron is made from adamantium. He took on the entire avengers roster.
He easily beats logan
hmm... just curious, were and how did you know that wolverine's bones are 1 thin coating of adamantium, i hope that is not your opinion course wolverine has one of the most abundant amount of adamantium in his skeleton so it is definitely thicker than 1 coating. the amount of adamantium that was pumped into his body weighed approximately 105 lbs.

eleveninches
Well, you compare the width of his claws when he had his adamantium removed with the current width of them, and you see that the adamantium cant be that thick

wolverex84
but it is not 1 thin coating, it is more than that, assuming if the claws are 3/4th of an inch in width, then his coating should be either equivalent or 1/4of an inch., anyway, it doesn't matter, the adamantium on his bones are thick enough to rander him invernerable to physical damage to his bone. ultron still wins; exoskeleton is more protective than endoskeleton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.