Elektra & Catwoman vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win?

spetznaz
Catwoman is supersexy, Elektra is supercool.

Ms Oyama has a HEALING FACTOR and ADAMANTIUM claws and skeletal parts.

Deathstrike wins.

Never hunt what you cannot kill (in your case Count, do not post threads whereby character(s) A cannot even hurt character(s) B).

CountQuan
Elektra has daggers.

spetznaz
So what! She could have a grenade launcher for all it matters. She could have a RPG tube. She could even detonate a freaking anti-tank mine underneath Lady Deathstrike!

It will all be to no avail.

Lady Deathstrike has fought against Omega sentinels (the ones that look human and can adapt to any threat they face - i have to explain because based on your other threads you obviously have no knowledge of characters). She has a healing factor. She is one of Wolverine's most respected foes. And she has Adamantium - and to quote Wolverine " I only got the claws and skeleton, she got the whole package and accessories."

Elektra having 'daggers' will be utterly useless. She might as well have a broken toothpick.

And by the way, what Elektra carries are called Sai not daggers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.