Jesus and Buddah vs. Ganesh with the Juggernaut crystal and Homer Simpson Syndrom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
In the most controversal battle of the Religions who will win?

pr1983
you cannot be serious...

rougeredmage
whoh whoh whoah since when has budah and jesus been on the same side about anything ( apart from been good) they differ on many differnet ideologies and will fight with each other

thus ganesh would win and homder would just drink a beer can and scrach he but while working out what the hell his happerning

Gryn Jabar
Jesus. Will. Eat. His. Heart.

Cosmo Kramer
learn to speak english and ill give a proper response

Gryn Jabar
I was doing the multiple periods for emphasis.

Cosmo Kramer
Ganesh takes this match easily

rougeredmage
But idologicaly doesnt Budda win on grounds of technicality as Budda just so happerns to be made up by ghanesh jesus and homer ( scary thoguht) oh and the fact that Buddha has eatern so mutch rice that his cosmic overweight gives him invulntrability

Scoobless
it has to go to jesus and buddah! you can say ganesh all you want but in the end...........................
well.........................

i can't believe it's not buddah!....... *groan*

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

(i am sooooo sorry for inflicting that on you all)

Cosmo Kramer
you have't been laid have you

Scoobless
not in the last couple of months, no................. lol

thanx for reminding me........... sad

lol

Cosmo Kramer
you...your crazy man. I like you but your crazy!

Scoobless
will sean willim scott ever be allowed to forget the stiffler persona? even in other films he plays the same character....... although he did kick some ass in bullet proof monk

Cosmo Kramer
what the **** does that have to do with what we were talkig about

Gryn Jabar
No, he won't. He has essentialy no pivotal dynamics, and his intra personal skills are lacking, though his lack of cognitive dissonance is a plus, it won't be able to save him.

Scoobless
nuttin'......... you quoted the guy so i was just fillin' in a bit of info for anyone who didn't pick up on it

........................ i really need to get laid

Cosmo Kramer
that was Will Farrel in OLD SCHOOL not Stiffler and your crazy man

Scoobless
D'oh................ damnit, you're right.................. but it was stiffler (SWS) he was saying it to...............grrr............... i don't like being wrong but i can admit it when it happens.................. this must be the second time in my 25 years that it's happened................. whistle

Cosmo Kramer
well at least u admitted it like a man no like those lozy coons

CountQuan
This thread is hilarious. Cosmo Kramer, how old are you and how large is ur brain? I cant get over this thread.

illadelph12
"well at least u admitted it like a man no like those lozy coons"

Could you explain this comment please?

Cosmo Kramer
ummm...u see the thing...uh the thing about Jesus. I think that white people and black people are both 100% equal and apoligize completely if anyone took this comment the wrong way.

long pig
hahaha coons

Paola
what the....confused1

what kind of thread is this?!?!?

closed.

Tron
What the hell?!

I'm gone two days and...

Ah screw it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.