How do the Separatist leaders see each other?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Is anyone else curious as to how Grievous will interact with Dooku? True, Dooku trained him, but that doesn't automatically make them friends. There are so many factors; Dooku is a politico, Grievous a military leader. Grievous hates Jedi, Dooku was a Jedi etc.

How do they see each other? As respected comrades, rivals?

maboy
who said Dooku trained Grievous? not GL at least. There is no evidence other that he is a notorious jedi hunter, which it is true, but..... you know, im not gonna bother writing anymore, please close this thread. Why dont you even ask where was he trained? NO... ONE.. KNOWS!!!!! wait for EPIII to ask this line of questioning. This is a good example of a waste of a thread.

Ushgarak
There is indication that Dooku trained him, just nothing cast iron about it. It's not an unreasonable assumption.

chilled monkey
My question was "how do the Separatist leaders see each other?". Not "who trained Grievous?"

NoFate007
Mustafar conference table, thats how they see each other, and through holograms.

ArthasKnight
I think he meant "how do they feel about each other" not "how do they see one another". Correct?

ctsketch
on the back of the Hasbro Grevious figure it says Dooku Trained him in the art of the lightsaber

DarthAJ
Grevious and Dooku don't like eachother that much...it kinda seems that way in LOE

chilled monkey
ArthasKnight: Yes, that's it. Thank you.

DarthAJ: Thank you also.

bilb
Thats exactly what I was thinking!! laughing

lourock
In the book, Labyrinth of Evil...there is a chapter in which Dooku is teaching Grievous lightsaber techniques. Dooku also reflects on how he trained Grievous on other occasions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.