Avengers Dream Roster VS. Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can earth's mightiest heroes overcome the monster known as Parallax? Here's the scenario, Quasar the cosmic avenger senses a very powerful being of energy headed towards Marvel's earth. He gathers a roster of sixteen powerful Avengers to intercept the menace. He will arrive within a day... He's headed for East Coast Avengers mansion. Parallax knows they will give the greatest fight, so naturally he heads their first to eliminate his greatest threat to him.

Avengers Dream Roster:

Thor
Wonderman
Quasar
Sentry
Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Vision
Sersi
Thunderstrike
Hercules
Scarlet Witch
Captain Mar-vell
War Machine
Captain America
Crystal

Ok, there are gonna be a few questions on why I picked this roster, it's just that I like these Avengers, and I have comics of them. I only have one comic of Parallax, and I know he's pretty f%^king powerful. Can the Avengers take it? Or will they be destroyed along with Marvel earth. These are past and present Avengers. I added Captain America in there, because the Avengers need their charasmatic leader. Cap's the man, not that he will be able to do anything to hurt Parallax, but I see him as a general, and him directing what his Avengers should do.

ZephroCarnelian
Parrallax destroyed the Universe, and then remade it as he saw fit. He is the Ultimate, so no, this time of Avengers wouldn't stand a chance.

The only way they'd be able to hit him or hurt him is if he WILLED it to happen. Which, unless he's into that kinda thing, he isn't gonna do...

C1nd3r
Sentry + Dr strange might be able to do something...

eleveninches
All of the JLA, JSA and teen titans and outsiders were helpless against parallax, so the avengers stand no chance

The magic users were unable to cast spells, and other charachters were unable to fight because they were full of fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.