Schindler's List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
Has anyone seen this film, because this movie looks like it could be one of my favorite war movies. It looks great. I really want to see that movie, so bad

mardook
The movie is largely about Oskar Schindler and the people he saved. The war is just mostly used as backdrop. Its a very good film but really depressing.

finti
and boring

Myth
It is slow but not bad. I wish I liked the movie more just so I could buy it and have that awesome special edition case to add to my movie collection.

eleveninches
Its not really a war movie. Its just a movie that is set during the war, and what happened then

cgtuna21
ya i no. i jus bought the movie today. i can't wait to watch it. i heard its really touching

roundisfunny
I don't consider it a war movie at all. The whole time I was watching it, I just kept wondering: Why don't these people fight back? They're just lining up and getting slaughtered!

In general, it had just a bit too much treacle for my liking.

WindDancer
How can ppl that have been put to starvation and malnutrion be able to figth? Even worse when there is Nazi soldier with a machine gun aiming at them? No there was no way to fight back. Only trying to escape was the only solution.

As for the movie I love it! Characters very convincing, and the evil of the human mind is very well portrayed in this movie. As far as historic accurate? Well, that can be disputed, but still this a very good movie indeed.

cgtuna21
i jus saw schindler's list last night and let me tell me, it is one of the most interesting movies I have ever seen. It is extremely realistic with fabulous dialouge. I loved that movie. I loved the girl with the red coat on walking through the ghetto. It symbolizes the killings. It's more of a horror film in my opinion. I don't know why ppl think this movie is boring and slow. To me, it's bout 100% wrong and I was like please let this movie nott end. This movie for sure is in my top 10 favorite movie list. Great movie!!!

vagaryatwill
The movie is really very powerful. It's also a great history lesson for those who are not familiar with the Holocaust, World War II, and Germany in the mid 1930s-early 1940s. I would say that you have to be in the right mood to be able to actually sit down and watch it and enjoy it.

Samas-adian
The girl in the red dress represented when Schindler decided to help the Jewish people and screw over the Nazi's. Thats what i think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.