An'ya Kuro and Master Fay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Aren't they like the coolest Jedi ever. Oh I love them, they are so great.

Julie
never heard of em

Bardock42
An'ya is called the Dark Woman and Master Fay was just in one Comic and she died in it cry, she was great though.

Bardock42
No one loves them as much as I do. cry

Bardock42
Come on peopel An'ya even fought vader, and Fay was probably the most powerful Jedi ever, she is a female hot yoda jedi .

Julie
okay.....don't read too many comics

Bardock42
Star Wars Comics are really good.

SnakeEyes
yes they are

Bardock42
You see, Do you limke the Dark Woman and Master Fay?

stefaan
Is this yout personal Bardock 42 thread? Go e-mail yourself but don't bother us

Bardock42
Well I guess you don'T know them, I would just like to discuss with others aboot them, since they are my favorite Jedi. If you don'T like it, well .....then just don't post.

ARC Trooper 117
I think I've heard of the Dark Woman somewhere.....didn't she fight Aurra Sing? confused

Bardock42
She trained her and then Aurra was kidnapped by Aliens that eat emotions or something. And well yes she fought her too. But even cooler than that, she fought Vader, and did pretty well too, great Comic. And she tested A'sharad Hett when he first came to the Jedi Order.

She'S just great.

ARC Trooper 117
Hm.....interesting.

Bardock42
Yes she is pretty great, Master Fay is way more powerful though....a real Jedi

Bardock42
Seriously with all these versus threads don't you much rather want to talk aboot the two coolest female jedi ever? And yes I know aboot Nomi Sunrider, she sucks.......... Ulic Qel Dorma hahahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.