Magneto VS Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMM THING
Magneto VS Apocalypse

this has probably happened and I missed it but I have to think Magneto crushes Apoc - literally?

kgkg
i whould give this to apocalype just cuz his immortal (not really)

but he has lasted for 1000's of year even tho magneto might be able to beat him for while apoc eventualy put MAg down with all his powers.

But Mag will give the the most trouble he can imagine.

people that says mag can win , am not saying that's not logic.

Adam_PoE
Magnetism exists between the electrically charged protons and electrons inside of atoms, and between the molecules in our bodies and in objects.

So while Apocalypse can arrange the structure of his molecules at will to increase his mass and strength, or to assume a different shape or form, Magneto can control the force between his molecules, and potentially prevent or limit him from exercising this power.

I say Magneto.

demigawd
Agreed. Magneto SMASH.

lmnorw
wrong if apocalypse should win every time ..do you actually know some of his powers?he cant have any physical super power he wants.he can increase his strenght to any level he wants..but he is usually written badly so who knows

Beyonder
Yeah, physical powers. So it's basically how many ways Nur can punch a force field right?

Nur ain't the Hulk. Him increasing his strength to any level is b.s. That's not his power. He ain't going to get his strength at Mindless Hulk's level, Kurse, or War Hulk.

And no, he can't grant himself any power he wants. Otherwise he wouldn't be an X-Men foe. He'd either by a Thor, Strange, Avengers, Defenders, or Infinity Watch foe. The fact is, he's an X-foe.

So he won't be giving himself Magneto's powers...like Magneto won't screw Apocalypse's mind, do an iron blood trick, or open up a blackhole/worm hole or what ever the hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.