ff with wolverine/cap.A. vs aliens and predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
The fantastic four,along with wolverine and captain america are on a ship and must board on an abandoned ship cause their other one sucks or something.

little do they know this huge ship has five predators and is infested with aliens including a queen.

would they be able to take them?

CountQuan
Yes they would.

spetznaz
To be honest with you I think Cap and Wolvie (especially Wolvie) could be able to hold off their own against Aliens. Even Cap could do it. Obviously as long as it is not one of those scenarios where there are a bunch of Aliens. In that case it would be too much.
But my logic is that if Batman has faced Aliens twice, and won; once in a South American jungle and the second time when they were in Gotham, then Cap and Wolvie should be able to do the same. And Batman faced both your typical Aliens, as well as genetic hybrids that could think and strategize. And he won both times, even when he was blindsided and caught without 'prep time.'
Cap is a strategic thinker, and Wolvie can brawl with the best of them (plus adamantium would be good for splitting skulls, and a healing factor great for when the acid blood starts to splatter).
Hence, i think Cap and Wolvie can hold their own quite well against a (small) bunch of Aliens.

When it comes to Predators things start to become a little hairy. While Aliens are cunning and can adapt to their environments, Predators are true hunters. And not only that but they have all sorts of sci-fi gizmo weapons.
Against one Predator I'd say Cap and wolvie would win. Even Against two. But if it is a hunting pack then it might be over for them.

But generally I'd say that if the Alien and Predator numbers are kept at a minimum Cap and Wolvie could get out of this alive. Wolverine definitely would, and I am sure Cap could as well.
Although it would be cool to see how Wolvie's healing factor handled a chest buster.

dami wilson
ha ah ha ah ha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Say that again?

mr.smiley
well they also got the fantastic four with them to help with the predators

Arsenal
The Fantastic Four could do it alone.

mr.smiley
i agree.

azndrgn
Haha. I've actually imagined a matchup like this one. Except I thought of X-men vs. Aliens. Most of the X-men could hold their own. Cyclops could just unleash his optic blasts or Jean could set up some psychic wall they couldn't get through. But guys like Beast would probabaly go down if there were an army of aliens

mr.smiley
yeah.
i'm sure most marvel characters could take the aliens

King Burger
The thing about Captain America and Wolverine fighting the
Aliens, is the problem of killing them.

Cap' can throw his shield, but wuold that be enough to kill an
Alien? And if so, wouldn't his shield get stuck after a few times?

And Wolverine, wouldn't it hurt like hell everytime he killed
an Alien, because of all the acid that would pour over his hands?

But the FF are included, so they would win this fight all by
themselves. Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.