alternate universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Has there ever been a comic book story, or any book story that focuses on an alternate ROTJ?

Basically the rebellion was deafeted, and Luke turned to the dark side.

and then Endor gets napalmed. smile

Seriously, has there anyone who has done alternate stories like these.

Besides fans fiction

ARC Trooper 117
I think Dark Horse Comics is in the process of creating an AU Comic of RotJ even as we post.....wink

Bardock42
Well there were Infinites for ANH and ESB so I guess they will do one for ROTJ too.

They are not great but well...decent.
I doubt that they will napalm Endor though even though I am all in for that idea.

smoker4
Yeah adobe, dark horse have done the OT, they are called Star Wars Infinities, i have ROTJ, its kinda funny, it starts to go different because leias themal detonator accidentally goes off in jabbas palace......]

Heres the link to their website
wink

http://www.darkhorse.com/search/search.php?frompage=userinput&sstring=star+wars+infinities&x=0&y=0

Bardock42
True I got that too already laughing
I am an idiot

ARC Trooper 117
As soon as I posted my post, I remembered reading the RotJ Infinities....stick out tongue

Darth_Nefarus
Oh God! What if Luke and Leia hooked up and she got pregnant?!
lol
One of the most talented force users the galaxy would ever know, and it would be an imbred retard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.