Onslaught vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Who would win this bear-none free for all.My bet goes to Onslaught though.

Kento
Me bet goes to Doomsday. He's smart now, 125,000 years of fighting experience, Speed that rivals Supes.

Swanky-Tuna
Doomsday can break Onslaughts physical form like Hulk did and have the pleasure of fighting a incorporal enemy.

kgkg
Onslaught will win do you guys even know who onslaught is.

he has power prof x , mag and more

he will make doomsday to bits

Ketchuptome
I so agree.It took almost all marvels superheros to defeat him.Hulk,Thor,FF,X-men,Spidey(i think),Avengers,Bishop etc.

Sentry
Onslaught has got this in the bag. Here is a little info on Onslaught:

Height: 6 ft. in Professor X's body, 10 ft. in his own form; could grow more than two stories tall
Weight: 190 lbs. in Professor X's body, 900 lbs. in his own form
Eyes: Field of red
Hair: None

Powers: Onslaught possessed the combined mutant abilities of progenitors Professor X and Magneto. He could induce illusions, temporary mental or physical paralysis, loss of specific memories, or total amnesia; project mind-numbing mental bolts; and sense the presence of mutants within a small radius. Also, Onslaught was able to shape and manipulate magnetic fields, both natural and artificial. Using his powers to augment his strength, he could lift up to 100 tons. Other abilities included telekinesis and astral projection.

It took the combined might of the X-men, the Fantastic Four, and the Avengers to stop him. I know that Doomsday is physically stronger, and will probaly overpower his physical form, but I don't think he'll be able to withstand the telepathic assault of Onslaught. Once his armor is ripped off, how could he hurt something that is pure energy and invulnerable to all physical harm? Doomsday can't be beaten twice the same way huh? Onslaught will will turn Doomsday's mind into jello. A true lobotomy.

Kento
He has no organs so how's his brain gonna be scrambled? Which is what I don't understand on how he got smart. He has no blood or anything, and can regenerate instantly.

Plus if he does have a brain he would just get over it eventually, and then Onslaught couldn't do it a second time.

Granted the first time possible Onslaught can take it but the second time Onslaught stands no chance.

David Duchovony
Which why I laugh when people think Hulk and Juggernaut are a match for this guy. He's the ultimate monster.

David Duchovony
smile

Kento
laughing Hulk, and Cain are no match for the Thing who killed Superman.

Not to mention he's able to think now, and has 100,000 years of fighting experience, and even stronger than he was then when he first appeared by a whole lot. Beat by Supes once, killed by Imperiex (think thats how u spell it), then beat by Supes again. He's basically gonna be unstoppable now.

Sentry
Glad you agreed with me. Onslaught will win their first enounter. And winning that first encounter is all it needs. Oh, under Onslaught's armor, their aren't any organs either. ^__^ And that's the end of that.

Kento
stick out tongue Depends on what Doomsday. Any one before him being Jokerized possibly but who knows what he is at now.

Swanky-Tuna
He can have all the smarts in the world but it won't help him punch something with no physical form

Kento
He can punch stuff that has no physical form. He can adapt to anything. So he could be able to. He did it with the energy guy during Hunter/Prey, and when Supes used sonics to try to make him deaf.

Swanky-Tuna
Did he catch the sonics and throw them back? What the smurf?

Kento
No he made it where sonics had no effect on his ears. He can adapt to anything that has an effect on him for any short period of time.

Khellendros
Actually, during most of the time he spent fighting the Avengers and FF etc. , he also had the powers of Nate Grey. It doesn't amtter if Doomsday doesn't have a brain, he has a mind. He has too. He has memories, so there has to be somethig for a telepath to attack. Doomsday will ever get close enough to hit Onslaught.

Kento
Question is can a telepath do anything....I know Onslaught is stronger at it than MM but MM couldn't do it.

kgkg
Onslaught had the power to rip Doomsday body to peice his powers to great for brute stength like doomday.

Stop using shit like his emune to mental attack MM is no match to onslaught when it comes to mind power.

If you use that type of emune to death logic , then hulk should beat onslaught no will get stonger and stonger. But guess what he didn't

jinzin
well since the thread doesn't say doomsday rex vs. onslaught then we can safely assume it's the Doomsday before he became a sentient being.
While Doomsday is more physically powerful than onslaught perhaps (I mean onslught did punch juggs from canada into new jersey, if anyone has ever trie to punch something far away from them then they know how hard that would be to a 1000 pound guy. that incident still makes me laugh lol), and he doesn't have a mind that onslaught can attack.,,,,in one fight I still say onslaught to versatile and powerful for doomsday to handle in round one.....so onslaught.

Khellendros
He HAS to ahve a mind to fight, or he wouldn't be able to fight at all. Even during his first appearance, he was managing to growl out Metropolis. That means there was some kind of intelligence, thus some kind of mind behind it.

Kento
And he became smart so he has to have a mind....But how do you have a mind without having any kind of organs or anything? Course making sense of him is just impossible

jinzin
sorry I mis-stated myself, my bad. um what I meant to say was that I doubt that doomsday has enouh sentience to really be affected by mental attacks, for the same reason martian manhunter coulnd't attack DD mentally.

and kento, that's doomsday rex you're reffering to. Same character different incarnation, but this threads not about that one anyways.

ebonyblade1
Onslaught has magneto's ability. He could create a wormhole and send doomsday to another dimension. He would never have the power to get back without help. If you can call that a victory. Then onslaught would defeat him.

Mainstream
Onslaught..no contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.