yuske urimeshi versus spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Okay yuske urimeshi meets spiderman who cracks a joke and yuske is having a really bad day. So yuske starts to get pissed and spidey just keeps cracking em.

jplatinum
Oh yeah, This is the yuske from after the fight with tugoro at the dark tournament. so he is hell of strong and powerful. Now what happens?

Swanky-Tuna
Do you have a bio or something for those who don't watch anime? Or what a tungoro or a dark tournament is?

Kento
Dark Tournament is a tournament of Demons...from what I get. As for Toguro..he's a extremely powerful demon

I think Urameshi could take this. But not without a fight.

jplatinum
Kento. I see you've done your homework. I'm impressed.
As for swanky-tuna. I'm sorry I forgot to specify. However, thanks for reminding me. Tugoro,as Kento said , is an extremely powerful demon of upper b class(meaning he is about as powerful as Goku during the freiza saga before fighting the ginyu force of freiza). The dark tournament is a tournament held every so often where the strongest demons and non-demons powerhouses duke it out for a prize. The prize is one rule free wish and top bragging rights.Yuske is slightly stronger than tugoro(which would put him at about where goku was when he fought the ginyu force after training at 100x earth's gravity).His fighting skill is probably on par with goku's too,or just slightly under goku. I use goku as a reference 'cause I assume you've seen dbz or heard of him.Anyway, thanks for reminding me to specify myself. cool cool cool cool

Mainstream
Spirte Gun! Spidey goes down.

ebonyblade1
not a fair fight. yuske wins easily. a better fight would be goku after training at 100 times earth gravity versus yuske after defeating toguru.

Mainstream
hmmmm...that would be a sweet fight E-Blade 1

Kento
Nah not done my homework I just read the manga...But I'm only up until the Dark Tournament.

But Spidey has no chance...However Recca Hanabishi against Yusuke Urameshi I would love to see.

Ketchuptome
Shonon Jump

Kento
Yea basically Shonen Jump, and CN I've seen the english version up until then.

togoro
Kento
Nah not done my homework I just read the manga...But I'm only up until the Dark Tournament

Hey Kento, At the end of the dark tournament, they get huge power boosts.I won't tell it all,but just wait till you see it.

jplatinum
Yuske urimeshi wouln't need to use enrgy blast to take care of spiderman.
Spiderman is very very light work to him.
He would just stand there and look at spiderman,then he'd talk smack, then he'd just seem to disappear and reappear in front spidey and nail him once in the face at 10% of his power, which is enough to level a building the size of a skyscraper. Then yuske would just laugh as he kicked spiderman's decapitated head around lika a soccerball.

jinzin
yuse isn't has powerful as goku in any saga after the sayian one, maybe even before. Yuske's one strong and tuff s.o.b. but he doens't have the capacity to level a planet with a thought.....he is however strong/fast enough to cream spidey five times before spidey even knew what was going on.

LordFear
I would say SpiderMan. Now if u said Hei then I would agree. I don't know if I spelled his name right but the demon with the third eye real bad ass attitude. Dragon of the Darkness flame is the most awesome force I have ever seen. Spirit Gun verus that and forget about Uremeshi

jplatinum
Yes he is as powerful as goku during arriving on planet namek.
Remember how powerful he can get win he fights and his body is put under extreme danger/trauma. Also, remember that they don't really use alot of power after the dark tournment, he hardly ever uses his real power. He went through 12 giant 80 ft tall massive trees when tugoro hit him one time and he still got right back up in a couple seconds. Plus, He didn't even know how to fully use genkai's power then and he later, learned how to use it and beat tugoro. Notice how weak the fights are during the sensuei saga versus the fights and the level of power they unleashed in the end of the dark tournment saga. It knida reminds me of how they're suppose to be stronger in dragonball gt, but yet, they have such weak fights and goku gets whooped by attacks that would've been nothing to him back in z. I wonder why they make the characters "supposely" stronger, but they seem so weak.
I like anime, but that has got to change. It makes many great anime seem inconsistent and give the "anime haters" room to brag.

manjaro
is this for real?. yusuke would plaster spidey's entrails on the side walk. didnt you see when he was fighting the uber powerful demon in the begining of the dark tournament(before toguro) that irish guy with the wind powers he let off those bullet punches and it looked like he had a million arms(actually thats something he does on the regular)

when you think about it yusuke is basically a goku-lite so spidey is dead b4 he knows it

srankmissingnin
Yusuke end of series isn't even as powerful as Goku was at the end of Dragonball. I can go into more depth (and I mean alot more if you'd like).

Yusuke around the time when he was resqueing Hiei's would get creamed by Spider-man though and during the Dark Tournament the opposite is true (Although Yusuke at the start of the tournament would get beat down also)

jinzin
thank you srank. pffft yuske as strong as goku,,,,hahahaha!

srankmissingnin
No problem jinzin

jplatinum
I'm telling you,man.
Don't compare yuske to goku as you know him now, but compare the most powerful feats that yuske has done to goku from right when he got to namek and you'll see what I'm saying.
Yuske's power is up there he just hardly ever uses it after fighting tugoro. I don't know why they write the next saga so stupid like that cause they make them seem so d#@n weak its pathetic, man.

paeng
This is for the Yusuke and Gokou

The little Gokou on the Dragonball series can easily beat Yusuke because Yusuke can be hurt by bullets and the little Gokou has been hit by a machine gun on the face and it only scratches the little Gokou but he is not hurt and he does'nt bleed.

paeng
And I've seen Yusuke almost got killed by Sansui. If Yusuke did not dodge the bullet then his dead meat.

manjaro
i remember saying he was goku-lite. i never insinuated that he could go at it with him. on topic...the next thing you knoow ppl will be saying that spidey is faster than him too, and he can dodge that spirit gun(well maybe he can, cuz it takes so long to charge up)

another note. what about that massive beating he got from that last guy b4 they took it off the air. that tall ass dude with 7 personalites and at least city destroying power. and he kept getting back up. spidey could never phase this guy

JWangSDC
Yusuke has no chance against Gokou. After he becomes a demon, he's around Gokou's NON Super Saiyan level

JWangSDC
btw yusuke DOES get killed by Sensui, that's when he becomse a S class demon

manjaro
well i missed the last 4 or 5 episodes due to my job.....Damn this American work force!(shakes fist angrily)

srankmissingnin
Master Roshi destroyed the moon in Dragon Ball and there where many people who where tons stronger then he was; hell General Tao got around by riding gaint stone pillars that he could throw to different time zones. Dragon Ball opperates on a much higher level then Yusuke can even dream of.

jplatinum
Hey maybe I wrong and I'll admit it,man.
Maybe yuske at his most powerful is around where goku is during the sayian saga, but thats still hella strong and more than capable of disposing of spiderman with no effort at all.

Srank, you might be right,dude.
Anyway, I'm glad this thread is finally getting some responses.
Keep em coming.
Peace. cool

Pepito
Dragonball is being used to illustrate a point. The end is near

paeng
I am wrong for saying that Yusuke's match is the Little Gokou from Dragonball because he would'nt stand a chance agains't the little one. Maybe Master Roshi or Young Tien, Klilyn, Yamcha or Chaozu but those guys cannot be hurt by bullets either. The Fact is Yusuke is no match for the Dragonball Fighters.

But in Yusuke vs Spiderman = Yusuke will make Spiderman a Ketchup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.