Star Wars: Jedi Academy 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I played "Jedi Academy" and loved it, it is REALLY kool, does anyone have any information of Jedi Academy 2?

Raventheonly
Not really but i got it for X-Box and its like 10 fold better then outcast. Smoother control.

yerssot
a second academy? haven't heard anything about it

LordRevan
i had beat the game so many times it funny but its the grates Happy Dance

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, me too, But I wish you could make your own name, when it gets too the end its hard for me too decide if I want too kill Rosh and go to the dark side or stay on the path of light, when i frist played the game i wqas lik YAY!! finally i can go too the darkside, but i was dissappointed that you only can do like 2 levels on the darkside

MythBlazer
ya you could't play much with the dark side wish they have more in Academy 2 or make a similar game for PS2

yerssot
that's cause most fans would pick light side wink

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well, not really because everyone who plays the game wants power, the first time i went to the darkside because i was sick of doing hard missions and them always caring about rosh, so i chose the dark side. I wanted to make them all suffer evil face

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
i did the same ..

VengeanceGOD
Nah, Yerss is right. I personally enjoy the light side more.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Even when I choose the lightside, when I got to the sith tomb I would sneak up behind them and kill them with my lightsabre evil face
and if i couldn't be bothered killing people on missions I would ran straight passed them. I also killed the bastard Rosh, muhahaha! evil face

Freddy_vs_Jason
I JOINED THE DARKSIDE FOR POWER!! evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.