hulk vs. popeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seaapple
Honestly, I don't see why this one was closed. Both are comic book characters that fought. Ok, Popeye is more comedic, but it is a legitamate battle (compared to many that were not closed). I mean, c'mon Hulk vs. Godzilla? How is that a better thread? I thought the comments made were kind of funny...

Kento
I still say Popeye would whoop up on Banner.

seaapple
I agree 100% The only question here is what the effect of eating spinach would be on the Hulk in Popeye world. If Popeye's connection with spinach is unique he is the absolute winner. If it makes the Hulk stronger too then we have a battle.

muffin man
If hulk eats spinich popeye'll win

seaapple
That makes no sense and has funky grammar!

Joker1237
yep no sense, AND yeah I though I had a great Trend, I even HAD the popeye comic book posted lol.

If Hulk gets to the Spinich in Popeyes world, The fight will go on until, Say the Spinich effect wore off one or the other.

Yeah I saw the one were the mosuse put the beating on Popeye, Popeye needs to stop leaving that stuff laying around.

Napalm
Hulk can bend adamatium popeye couldnt do that

Swanky-Tuna
I imagine after one spinach powered punch, Hulk would fly into a nearby Wolverine, Sabretooth, or Deadpool and blow them apart into a perfectly formed and secure adamantium bone prison around Hulk.

What the smurf?

Napalm
deadpool dosnt have adamatium

Swanky-Tuna
Then why didn't you correct me the first time around?

Joker1237
Popeye can bend ANYTHING once he eats his can of veggies.

kgkg
doesn't popeye smoke weed?

i heard he started doing that which makes him stonger than eating Spinich.

can some clarify this?

Victor Von Doom
I think Popeye was just Nutrition Board propaganda.

Joker1237
Maybe, BUT MY GUESS is he is hiding Roids in the Spinich.

When I was 3 or so years old, I belive if you ate Spinich it builds strength, Well of couse not as fast as Popeye. But if you eat the right diet and work out, you can be a mini Popeye. OR Hulk.

Tron
And I don't see why you opened a new one. And Hulk vs Godzilla is still open because it's still more serious than this one. This might as well be Hulk vs Bugs Bunny.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.