Did anyone read Labyrinth of Evil????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lourock
What did you think of the book and did you see any major implications for Episode 3? I think it was a great book and helped me understand that on some level Anakin has alot of love for Obi-Wan....It's gonna suck to see them fighting. Emotionally, it'll be hard to see them two going at it.

Darth Jello
I haven't read it, but why don't you be a sport and spill the beans about Grievous and his real name and the whole war on Kalee and all that stuff.

lourock
Grievous fought in this war with the Huk. All I remember is that he was a brilliant warrior and won many battles. This caught the attetion of Darth Sidious who orchestrated Grievous' shuttle to crash. GG survived and the Geonosians rebuilt him. In the book, GG was present on Geonosis during Episode 2.

mandalorian_war
tht is one of the best book i have ever read

Jedi Priestess
I think there is a thread on this in the EU section if Im not mistaken. smile
And I loved this book.

obi_kenobi24
does anyone have a link to that book in adobe, I would really like to read it but, don't have the cash right now, so any help would be great

and maybe Jedi trial as well thanks in advance

Jedi Priestess
err Library?

smoker4
Or try slight of hand in the book shop when they aren't looking

jjwil76
tonight after i get home from work, i'll scan all of the pages for you and convert it to an adobe .pdf and then pm you tomorrow when i'm done. i'll also include my own audio reading of the book complete with my best impressions of the characters (sorry if they're not that good). you just be on the lookout. wink

smoker4
Can i help you with that? i always wanted to voice obi with a Jamaican accent

jjwil76
sweet dude. anyone else in to help with impressions? cuz you know, i'm gfonna have to record them at the same time i'm scanning the pages.

smoker4
laughing out loud

Julie
I'll get around to it...prob ...eh who knows...not much time these days

bilb
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

JKozzy
Will you really? confused

zavin
if u do, could u send it to me also?

jjwil76
ffs.....look, do you guys really think i would sit and scan all the pages of a book that is over a hundred pages? i've gotten several pm's about this. it was a JOKE! i like the people here, but there's not a chance in hell i would do that. sorry if my little razzing of obi_kenobi24 duped anyone.

smoker4
laughing laughing laughing im still on for dreadlock obi though? right?

Darth Jello
i read a spoiler that implied that grievous blames anakin for his accident.

jjwil76
smoker, i'm expecting an oscar-type performance my man!

lourock
Grievous doesnt blame Anakin for it. He blames the Jedi because they could've prevented the war that he fought and got injured in. He blames the Republic as well.

smoker4
Im practising as we speak laughing out loud laughing out loud

Julie
I haven't read this book yet but I wannna eventually

MOTHERBOX
The only starwars books that I read were the new jedi order series anly like the 1st 6 books and shadows of the empire. Really good I should really get somemore.

Julie
definately finishe NJO.....there are some great ones in there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.