Tekken vs Mortal Kombat - Intro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Hey Guys. I love thinking of fighting crossovers that would just be bad-ass! In my opinion, Tekken vs Mortal Kombat would be one of them. If Namco and Midway teamed up to do this, it'd be a hit! I know it's a bit awkward with Mortal Kombat having weapons and projectiles whereas Tekken characters just plain fight. But the threads I'll be posting every now & then will be pitting a fighter from each game that I would think make a great rivalry. The MK characters will not be allowed to use weapons, but projectiles are ok because I really think some of the Tekken characters could hold their own against some of the MK characters. I'll even throw in a short storyline for each fight! So here goes the 1st thread...

Orge vs Rayden - There has always been Earth's chosen one who would win Mortal Kombat for mankind. After the humiliating defeats that Outworld has suffered at Mortal Kombat, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi and Shao Khan combine their powers to summon Outworld's chosen one...the God of Fighting, Ogre. Once summoned though, Orge turns on all 3 and beats them to the brink of death, only to realize that they could serve him well in his new desire to bring to Earth the most deadly Outworld force ever to Mortal Kombat. Rayden, having always feared that this day would come, immediately challenges Orge to mortal kombat before Orge's reign of terror can begin.

Orge vs Rayden, who wins? (Orge can turn into True Ogre)

Tron
Not comic-related.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.