who can knockout superman prime in one punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Who is mighty enough to knockout superman prime in one punch?

FujiFuu
Anyone with the infinity gauntlet

Gryn Jabar
Rocky Balboa.

Scoobless
popeye
the guy from fist of the north star
goku (or any super guy from DBZ)
my mum
bananaman
jesus
tobey maguire
drako (rocky 4)
elvis
mojo-jojo
etc
etc
etc

stick out tongue

Kento
Nobody

Joker1237
Batman could do it.

He pay Prime Supes plenty of money to take a dive with one hit.

CountQuan
Onslaught, Hulk, Apocalypse, and Galactus

Ketchuptome
I say Doomsady,Apoc,onslaught and Vegeto supersayn5.Oh and Lenox lewis

Kento
I don't think anybody could do it with ONE punch.

illadelph12
"the guy from fist of the north star"

You mean Ken? Hmm, considering Supes Prime still has pressure points, that is a high possibility if he's allowed to choose where to strike and which technique he'd use. Prime just standing there letting it happen with his hands on his waists grinning and glistening all golden and arrogant. laughing

I wonder if Lord Marshall from Chronicles of Riddick could snatch out Primes soul with one punch.

To clarify, is Supes going to be fighting back, or just standing there daring someone to tap that fool's chin?

Kento
Thing is...could Kenshiro get past the field Supes has normally much less Prime. If he could then Yea Supes is dead. Kenshiro can beat anybody I don't care how much stronger they are as long as there skin is able to be hit.

Hegemon875
No one not even Galactus. And even post crisis supes would have little trouble with Apoc. You cant use anime characters come on thats completely different, they use a differnet scale of whats strong. Besides this is the comic book forum, mangas and animes dont belong here.

Beyonder
Galactus, the Celestial Exitar, Trion Juggernaut, 8th Day Juggernaut.

Kaistar
u must be on crack haha jk

Beyonder
??? You think Prime can take a punch from anyone of these guys and not be knocked out?

Imperial_Samura
I would like to think an fully outfitted Thanos or Odin might have a chance. Oh, and if Doom had some time to prepare he could probably come up with some plan that would let him achieve it (special Kryptonite boxing gloves). Lower level heroes and villains though.... I am not sure...

Kento
15,000 years of being in his power source...getting constantly stronger for 15,000 years....the last remaining GL ring, and...o yea getting stronger constantly for 15,000 years.....Do you think anybody could knock him out with one punch?

Beyonder
Trion Juggernaut.

He's punching through dimensional barriers, while being possessed by Cyttorak.
http://www.jaspong.force9.co.uk/jugg/juggsmash.JPG

Unless you think Prime's face is stronger than dimensional barriers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

illadelph12
Ouch...

Kento
The thing is the Green Lantern ring...if he has enough will he could easily stop Juggy no matter how powerful. Plus it never shows the strength of Prime. One couldn't even begin to guess.

Beyonder
If? Prime isn't a GL. And what does the GL ring have anything to do with Prime resisting a punch. And if your going to bring up the last GL ring thing, your sadly mistaken in thinking that that one ring gives Prime as much power as Parallax. Having the last ring is different from absorbing the entire GL battery.

Also, this is can anyone knock Prime out in one punch. Meaning can anyone's one punch (connecting to Prime's face) be able to knock him out. Not, Prime has the Sword and GL ring thus he'll use it to amp himself up even more.

Gryn Jabar
Rocky Balboa would kick all their asses.

kgkg
how about eternity with one punch no wait with his nail he will KO him in one shot.

Jamaican
" Having the last ring is different from absorbing the entire GL battery."

Can you elaborate on this please, explain it more. Not that I'm questioning you, or contesting your answer, just want to find out what's the diff. Thanks

Kento
I never said he had Parallax's power. But with enough will behind the ring its still strong enough to create a shield around him to stop something. Plus Who is to say who could, and couldn't KO Prime...I mean does it ever show him actually do anything??

Jamaican
"But with enough will behind the ring its still strong enough to create a shield around him to stop something."

Yeah. Isn't the ring based (at least partially) on the wearer, and his/her will? If it is, than who really has more will that Superman?

"Trion Juggernaut.
He's punching through dimensional barriers, while being possessed by Cyttorak. "

Didn't Prime do the same or similar in DC 1 Million?

Miss_Faye
psh i can...! big grin

King Burger
I agree no earthly hero/villain can. But let's not go so far as to say
that Marvel's Cosmic beings can't!

Maybe he's been in the sun for 15,000 years, but these beings
have been around for millions, if not billions of years (in the
case of Galactus, since the universe's birth), so let's not belittle
them by comparing Superman Prime to them, okay?

eleveninches
Prime cant be knocked out through something as simple as a punch. He is beyond such standard physical threats

grey fox
no that was supes 1,000,000

togoro
Hegemon875

Why shouldn't they be in here?

mangas are japanese comics books.
this is a comicbook forum,not an american comicbook forum, but a comicbook forum.
I made my point!!!!!

togoro
Why can't prime be knocked out by physical force, even if its origin is augmented in magic or mystical power,it still a f@@*king punch.

All power has a a point to where it can eventually be overwhelmed and prime is no different. That is unless hes "God", which he isn't.
Point is, prime gets knocked the f@#*k out!!!!!

Mider
Dark Schnider from the bastard manga could, so could DC god maybe Archeangel Micheal or Lucifer Morningstar, the dark best perhaps, the anti-life equation, the source, TOAA, the saint of killers, i dont know about all the guys im saying but a few should be able to, they are just to powerful not to be able to, like the angels or DC god.

Hegemon875
Although you're right its not officially an American comic book forum, its pretty obvious that its a defacto american comic forum, anyone can see that just look at the threads created almost all of them are about american comics. And I'm not saying that you can't create one about manga's or animes just that they shouldn't be compared with american ones. Oh and BTW if you want to respond to a previous post you should use the quote button, just makes it easier for ppl to see what you're referring to.

Beyonder
I wrote this on another thread, Dark Phoenix Vs. Superman Prime:

Parallax absorbed the entire GL Battery. Having the last ring doesn't mean you have Parallax level powers. Think about it, if all 3599 GL's stopped using their rings for an entire week, does that mean Kyle would have Parallax level powers? No. There rings have limits; otherwise, why do they have to recharge every so often? If Prime had Parallax powers, they would've stated that since it's such an immense level to have.

Nope. Superman 1 Million did that, not Prime. 1 Million is a descendent of Prime and 5th Dimensional Imps. Prime doesn't have Imp blood in himself.

Beyonder
But why is Prime using his ring to defend himself? If he's doing that, he might as well fly out of the way.

The question is "who can knockout superman prime in one punch?"

Meaning who's punch is strong enough to knock Prime out if it connected. Who can do it? NOT who can do it while Prime is on the defense.

kgkg
anyone stonger than him can do it.

and there are a lot of people stonger than him

eleveninches
sup 1000000 got his power granted to him by sup prime, so prime has WAy more power than that

Hegemon875
If you think that then you know little about comics.

Tron
Y'all fools stop all this jibba jabba! There's only one man who can pull this off...

Mr. T

Mider
how about the superman who controlled hypertime or maybe gog?

azndrgn
Hey people. Go see the "Michael Myers vs Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise" thread! Trust me, it'll be worth it!

Beyonder
Not sure. If by grant you mean his descendants genetically gained his abilities than yes. However, what they gain from him is actually solar energy. Prime acts as a battery for other Supermen.

However, 1 Million gained his powers from Superman's bloodline and 5th Dimensional Imp's bloodline. Prime might be more powerful, but he doesn't have what 1 Million does, Imp blood.

eleveninches
no
Kal-els decendant from the future went back in time a few centuaries to make a pact with superman prime before he left for his solar fortress of solitude. The pact was that the superman dynasty would protect and champion humanity for all time, and in return, prime would grant them uber-powerful abilities from the edges of space and time.

Napalm
Juggernaut
Hulk
Galactis

and aunt may!

kgkg
the uber powerful rick jones can do it

Swanky-Tuna
If Prime messed with the Coffee A-Go-Go, Bernard the Poet would take him down.

Beyonder
Powers being what now? I don't think Prime granted 1 Million that mind vision power to move a galaxy or the ability to punch through time. Feats like those sounds like something an Imp or someone with Imp blood would be able to do. Prime is powerful, but he ain't that powerful.

Swanky-Tuna
My guess is Prime is like the pylons on Starcraft.

Hegemon875
So who is more powerful prime or 1 million?

Beyonder
Prime. More raw power IMO. 1 Million, however, has tricks up his sleeve that Prime doesn't, being part Imp and all.

DarkDethbringer
Deffinate Hulk!!!!!!!!!!!

eleveninches
But you see his powers diminish when he is away from the super-sun, so he needs to get those powers from prime

ZephroCarnelian
Non-Cosmic entities? A really really really pissed off Hulk... No-one else.

But Cosmic entities, Galactus etc operate on a different level of physics, so I should think they would be able to.

eleveninches
prime IS a cosmic entity. He IS the super sun of the future (to all intents and purposes)

Mider
Does superman 1 million have all the powers of a fifth dimenion imp, or only some?

GalacticStorm
Dark Phoenix

Kento
He got new powers cause of the Fifth Dimension merging thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.