Iron Man vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

28Dave37
Ironman is one of my favorites so you guys can pick the heroes/villians he can fight and explain why it would be a good fight.

yugotank
DOOM....nuff said

Priest
I like Iron man, but he would go down to any top tier imo e.g Superman, GL's, Silver Surfer Thor ect...
there is only so much that tech can do for oneself.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Priest
I like Iron man, but he would go down to any top tier imo e.g Superman, GL's, Silver Surfer Thor ect...

But wouldn't any top-tier potationally fall to anyother top-tier?

Or are you saying Iron Man would always fall to any top-tier because if so, I disagree. Technology is limitless, always getting smaller, faster, and more powerful.

Soljer
Originally posted by Innerhype

Or are you saying Iron Man would always fall to any top-tier because if so, I disagree. Technology is limitless, always getting smaller, faster, and more powerful.

Could he beat Superman? Thor? Kyle Rayner? The Silver Surfer? The Flash?

I'll save you the time;

NO!

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Soljer

I'll save you the time;

NO!

Well maybe with a lot of prep

Tony Stark

Hmmmmmm... He's taken down The HULK, THOR, SENTRY, DOOM, Graviton and SS, just to name a few of the top tier he's taken down (and only one of them "SENTRY" when he was considered top tier himself. So on any given Sunday any top tier can take down any top tier FTW.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Soljer

I'll save you the time;

NO!

None? No chance at all?

Too many times has Iron Man had to deal with various Marvel top-tiers and most of the time, the outcome is surprising (depending). Iron Man has beaten Silver Surfer by using the power cosmic against him, Iron Man has beaten The Hulk by overpowering him, Iron Man HAS beaten Captain America by outfighting him....

Priest
Originally posted by Innerhype

Iron man is not a top tier just going by his physical attributes.

Priest
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Hmmmmmm... He's taken down The HULK, THOR, SENTRY, DOOM, Graviton and SS, just to name a few of the top tier he's taken down (and only one of them "SENTRY" when he was considered top tier himself. So on any given Sunday any top tier can take down any top tier FTW.
Iron man is general not a top tier, besides all those examples u have given are not recent.
Hulk has just kicked the living crap out Iron Man, even when had a shit load of prep imo..
Thor will stream roll through Tony in Thor 3.
Tony is on Sentry nuts imo. Iron Man has addmited that Sentry is the most powerful person on the planet.. So yea Sentry will (again) toss Ironman like a rag doll.
Doom is good, but hardly a top tier imo.

and im sure IronMan never beaten down The Silver Surfer.

Innerhype
Iron man is not a top tier just going by his physical attributes.

Iron Man's physical attributes are usually underrated but they are indeed top-tier. Class-100 strength, insane durability, sensors that can detect nearly anything, super speed and computer-like reaction times. Top that off with a "Phera-sense" that provides precognitive abilities and that only I'd say would make a Top-tier, at least on paper.

DigiMark007
Refer to the tiers thread in the general comics forum for potentially good matchups for him. Otherwise this thread is way too open-ended.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.