Father and SOn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AragonIsKing
Is Count Dooku Anakin's father?

My reasons for thinking this:
I noticed stong emotional tension when they fought (hanger scene Episode II)
Their fighting styles matchn (hanger scene Episode II)
It went dark when they fought, much like it did when Vader and Luke fought. (Return of the Jedi)
Count Dooku took off Anakin's arm, like Vader took off Luke's arm. (Empire Strkies Back)
There was an extreme amount of "radiation" in Anakin's blood. (Episode I)
Dooku is old enough to be anyone's father.

SnakeEyes
In Episode One, Shmi Skywalker said that Anakin had NO father. And i think she would know whether somebody got her pregnent or not.

§pearhead
Also, fighting style is not genetic.

Interesting idea though, but Shmi disputes it quite thoroughly.

CountQuan
If Count Dooku was Anakin's father, he would have a machine arm and said, " Anakin, I am your father."

CountQuan
but on the other side, he sliced off Anakin's arm.

Darth_Janus
It's an interesting theory. And honestly, all you have is hearsay from Annie's mother. It might be easier for her to believe her son was born of an unnatural cause than if he was the child of some random old stranger, which is the case presented here.

Bardock42

ARC Trooper 117
Seeing as he's OLD! stick out tongue
Weirder things have happened though....confused
But seriously, dude, this idea has about as much zinc to it as the idea that "Palpatine is Anakin's father".....

Personally, however, I do believe that Anakin did have a father - but that it was probably some scum-bag who forced Shmi to have relations with him while she was a slave....

ArthasKnight
I prefer to believe Shmi on this. Anakin has no father, he was conceived by the midichlorians like Qui-Gon said in TPM.

Bardock42

ARC Trooper 117
No, not by midi-chlorians, but by the Force. yes
Midi-chlorians are just a way for the Jedi to help determine how strong one's bond is with the Force....the more there are, the stronger the bond - however, one person cannot truly determine anothers exact number of midi-chlorians, and it is a largely-debatable task practiced amongst the Jedi.....wink

AragonIsKing
Thanks for the comments wink
I dont really believe Shmi, though. I think that she was impregnated by someone. Sorry for the cliche: "It takes two to tango."
Not only that, but no one adressed the fact that Count didnt kill Anakin when he had the chance to in the Hanger. I mean, if he's a fair match for Yoda, than surely he could've killed Anakin, yet he spared him. Hummmm......

Stealth Agent
I wonder if she had an orgasim when the Midi-chlorians impregnated her???????

ARC Trooper 117
But Dooku was Palpatine/Sidious' apprentice, so surely he would know of his Master's bids to turn Anakin to the Dark Side of the Force....

And Stealth Agent> That is both funny, and extremely offensive....laughing out loud

Stealth Agent
well she seriously had to feel something when she got pregnat not just all of sudden hmmm im pregnant and if she had to feel something it was probally orgasmic

DCLXVI
True.....:droolio:

jackstain
as for shmi saying he had no father......if you were her,would you admit to having sex with the ol' count? sad me either.

Darth_Nefarus
lol
but this thread shouldn't exist. anakin's father is the force

jackstain
exactly

eleveninches
I thought palpy was gonna be his father, but that would have been SOOOO obvious

jackstain
thats not obvious at all.....just stupid

Fishy
Originally posted by DCLXVI
But Dooku was Palpatine/Sidious' apprentice, so surely he would know of his Master's bids to turn Anakin to the Dark Side of the Force....

And Stealth Agent> That is both funny, and extremely offensive....laughing out loud

Maybe she was really really really drunk

maifoshis
midid chlorians is ullshit the whole point of the force is that is a mysterious power that should not be comprehended by science. also anakin/vader proves he is the chosen one in rotj by killing the emepror and bringing balance to the force. it is just that the jedi council didnt forsee that the chosen one wouldnt first turn to the dark side wrek havok for acouple of decades and then fullfill his potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.