Who would win in a race around the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Some of the fastest Marvel & DC guys get together to have a little race around the world. Assuming all "runners" can travel on water, who would win?

Cannonball
The Flash
Nova
Quiksilver
Speed Demon
Superman

Sorry if I missed some others

azndrgn
My picks, from 1st to last place, would be: Flash, Superman, Nova, Cannonball, Quiksilver, Speed Demon

Kento
I think Wally could win...unless your talking about Barry or Jay...Jay might not win but I think Barry could pull it off.

Hegemon875
Ive never heard of speed demon but unless he can time travel by running then Flash wins hands down.

Arsenal
The only real challenge for Flash is Superman.

Kento
And Supes can't beat Flash in a race soo Flash wins.

nigel45
I agree with everything said so far.

kgkg
you missed the silver surfer if he was there he whould take it since his not there

Flash by a long shot

eleveninches
Flash.
Soooo easily

jplatinum
Superman could beat most of these people.
Flash could go around the world 2 times before supes can do one.
Gladiator can go around the world 2 times before flash does one.

Time to add a new slot to this race list, huh?!?

ZephroCarnelian
After Flash first went through the Speed Force, he gained the ability to travel faster than instantly. I can't see how that would ever be used in a continuity, cos he'd be invincible, but that's what happened.

Anyway, even without that power, he's still faster than everyon else here lol.

Mainstream
Zoom...the new Reverse Flash..would out run them all..but since he's not on the list....I gotta go with Wally.

Pepito
Makkari is faster than all of them and he doesn't lose his power outside the marevl universe.

Mainstream
Makkari...who the hell is that Pep?

K Von Doom
Makkari won the race set by the Runner (the Elder) between the fastest runners in the Marvel Universe.

Nova (RR) runs at regular human speed. If it's Nova (herald), there's no indication how fast she runs.

Lord-of-Dreams
Why is Flash on there?? Its really unfair with him there. It would go... On your mark... get set... gdonoedone, donedonedone... done(Nova)

jplatinum
Gladiator is several times the speed of light Forget flash, Gladiator would win and be taking a nap by the time flash got to the finishline.
Poor superman and the rest of them would still be half way there. Well, except supes he is 99% the speed of light,but flash with speed force is faster than light easy.
Still Gladiator wins.

K3VIL
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Makkari won the race set by the Runner (the Elder) between the fastest runners in the Marvel Universe.

Nova (RR) runs at regular human speed. If it's Nova (herald), there's no indication how fast she runs.
Wrong.You're forgotting what really happens.
Makkari lost the race. Reborn To RunBarry Allen suddendly appears during the race and won.
Actually with his control over SpeedForce, Wally is faster than a teleporter, or istant transmission.

BENITO
NOVA 12x the speed of light

fr0z3n
i think Flash(wally west) has this. is it true that Gladiator runs several times the speed of light?? even with that flash beats him.. in the race with the cosmic gamblers (not sure of the name), flash and krakl race.. flash beats instant teleportation by following the teleportation signal through the 4th dimension and beating it to the destination.. that would be many many many times faster than the speed of light as we are talking of teleporting from millions and millions of light years away .. but there is a catch smile .. wally was able to do that because the entire human race was running and "lending" flash thier momentum (including all the speedsters of earth like jay garrick, superman, jesse quick etc.) .. without that i am not sure about wally's upper speed limit.. definitely greater than speed of light right?

K Von Doom
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wrong.You're forgotting what really happens.
Makkari lost the race.

Nope he didn't. Read your link again. Buried Alien won the "Earth" race to the Moon. Makkari won the Galactic race between the fastest in the universe.

Superherovandal
well then you might as well make PC SUpes as he could get from earth to the end of the universe in like a matter of a second.

K3VIL
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Nope he didn't. Read your link again. Buried Alien won the "Earth" race to the Moon. Makkari won the Galactic race between the fastest in the universe.
I'm talking about the first race not the second.And that was Barry Allen, Wally if faster.

K Von Doom
Well, the Earth race to the Moon consisted to the slower Earth heroes as opposed to the higher level faster characters in the Galactic race. So, after training for a little bit, Makkari ended up beating them all, including Barry Allen (Buried Alien).

David Duchovony
Originally posted by fr0z3n
i think Flash(wally west) has this. is it true that Gladiator runs several times the speed of light?? even with that flash beats him.. in the race with the cosmic gamblers (not sure of the name), flash and krakl race.. flash beats instant teleportation by following the teleportation signal through the 4th dimension and beating it to the destination.. that would be many many many times faster than the speed of light as we are talking of teleporting from millions and millions of light years away .. but there is a catch smile .. wally was able to do that because the entire human race was running and "lending" flash thier momentum (including all the speedsters of earth like jay garrick, superman, jesse quick etc.) .. without that i am not sure about wally's upper speed limit.. definitely greater than speed of light right?

What issue was this? It sounds tight.

Pepito
Flash's disadvantage is that he has to resist "the call of the speed force". This was the best that the writers could come up with to prevent every Flash comic from consisting of Flash doing anything infinite or instantaneous in every situation (infinite attacks, instantaneous rescue etc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.