Ghost Rider vs Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Who do you think would win in a fight between Ghost Rider and Scorpion from MK? Ghost Rider would use his chain to combat Scorpion's spear rope. Scorpion's mask would be off so this would be a match between 2 flaming skulls, haha

My pick goes to Scorpion because he knows more martial arts than Ghost Rider

jinzin
I don't think martial arts would really matter in this fight, it seems to me the reason that no one replies to these threads (i tried to make one a while ago) is because these two are too even to call. One can't take an advantage over the other. If Ghost Rider can use his penance stare it might work, but it all depends on if scorpion still has his soul or is just a manifestation of his soul.

guy222
Originally posted by azndrgn
Who do you think would win in a fight between Ghost Rider and Scorpion from MK? Ghost Rider would use his chain to combat Scorpion's spear rope. Scorpion's mask would be off so this would be a match between 2 flaming skulls, haha

My pick goes to Scorpion because he knows more martial arts than Ghost Rider

Zarathos>Scorps

jinzin
except this isn't zarathos vs. scorpion is it?

it's GR vs. scorpion and in that case:
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't think martial arts would really matter in this fight, it seems to me the reason that no one replies to these threads (i tried to make one a while ago) is because these two are too even to call. One can't take an advantage over the other. If Ghost Rider can use his penance stare it might work, but it all depends on if scorpion still has his soul or is just a manifestation of his soul.
smile

guy222
Blaze, Kale or Ketch FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.